PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss?

coach
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Been out of internet for a week. Anything exciting going on?

bwdlionfan
08-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Been out of internet for a week. Anything exciting going on?

All you missed was talk about how hot it's been, G2 wearing womens lingerie again, and Abilene Wylie hiding students.

eagles_victory
08-03-2011, 06:49 PM
All you missed was talk about how hot it's been, G2 wearing womens lingerie again, and Abilene Wylie hiding students. Whoa don't forget the fans being pissed that Wylie has to play in a stadium without an elevator.

bobcat1
08-03-2011, 07:03 PM
And Ump needs you to stroke him.

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 07:38 PM
And Ump needs you to stroke him.

That was pretty gay bobcat

eagles_victory
08-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Oh and Yoe09/Region3editor and Bobcat1 flirting every night in chat.

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Oh and Yoe09/Region3editor and Bobcat1 flirting every night in chat.

bobcat4life ev

GrTigers6
08-03-2011, 08:47 PM
And football started Monday!:D

bobcat1
08-03-2011, 09:01 PM
That was pretty gay bobcatIt wasn't meant gay. Sorry you took it that way. I meant you needed him to stroke your ego. But as close as you two are I can see how you were confused.:taunt:

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 09:10 PM
It wasn't meant gay. Sorry you took it that way. I meant you needed him to stroke your ego. But as close as you two are I can see how you were confused.:taunt:

No it's just that a lot of times when people say gay things, you call them gay. Why do you always insinuate that others are gay?

1st and goal
08-03-2011, 09:33 PM
And Jerrod Johnson got a job with the Philly Eagles...I'm glad for him but worried he ain't gangsta enuff to hang. Jerrod, hold onto your morals.
Eagles QB roster.
Micheal Vick
Vince Young
Jerrod Johnson.

bobcat1
08-03-2011, 10:37 PM
That was pretty gay bobcat

No it's just that a lot of times when people say gay things, you call them gay. Why do you always insinuate that others are gay?Ummm I didn't you did.

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Pretty sure you were insinuating that I was gay

From the closed thread of "Trouble in Rockdale" in which i couldn't click and quote but i'll post the link as well

"Stop throwing smoke screens. Maybe you do have first hand info of the "BIG" point you made. I'm thinking this statement exposes your undecover life as a jock sniffer and locker room peeker. "

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?111456-Trouble-in-Rockdale/page2&highlight=homosexual

And I'm positive that there are multiple other occurrences of you doing pretty much the same

Just saying, this isn't the first time

eagleqb_14
08-04-2011, 12:24 AM
And the rangers sucking

bobcat1
08-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Pretty sure you were insinuating that I was gay

From the closed thread of "Trouble in Rockdale" in which i couldn't click and quote but i'll post the link as well

"Stop throwing smoke screens. Maybe you do have first hand info of the "BIG" point you made. I'm thinking this statement exposes your undecover life as a jock sniffer and locker room peeker. "

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?111456-Trouble-in-Rockdale/page2&highlight=homosexual

And I'm positive that there are multiple other occurrences of you doing pretty much the same

Just saying, this isn't the first timeI think that if you go reread the entire post you will see where Rockdale80 made the first comment about "stretchmarks on my your cheeks" directed at me. I don't think my comments were referring to you and it was in jest to Rockdale80 as a rebuttal. Again what I said was for coach to stroke you meaning your ego but I do see where it was left open for the way you took it. I apologize. I don't think you are gay at all seriously. I don't understand you being so defensive though.;)

Ranger Mom
08-04-2011, 08:49 AM
After reading this thread, I have realized that I have obviously missed nothing!!!

bobcat1
08-04-2011, 09:25 AM
After reading this thread, I have realized that I have obviously missed nothing!!! Zactly! Everything is status quo. Were you gone?:wave:

BaseballUmp
08-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Because I defend myself! Also, as some may know my roommate (now former) is gay and it gets old people saying you are gay with him. Let it be known everyone, I like females between the ages of 18-25 and RM :) now everyone carry on and Bobcat, we cool man we cool

poisoned10
08-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Because I defend myself! Also, as some may know my roommate (now former) is gay and it gets old people saying you are gay with him. Let it be known everyone, I like females between the ages of 18-25 and RM :) now everyone carry on and Bobcat, we cool man we cool

Had a good friend that was gay that I used to party with... That is, until he started hitting on me.

But I know what it's like to be "guilty by association." Just because you're friends with a gay person, most people assume that you are gay yourself.

bobcat1
08-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Because I defend myself! Also, as some may know my roommate (now former) is gay and it gets old people saying you are gay with him. Let it be known everyone, I like females between the ages of 18-25 and RM :) now everyone carry on and Bobcat, we cool man we coolAnd now I know the rest of the story. I seem to remember that now that you mention it. Sorry Ump.