NastySlot
08-03-2011, 06:16 PM
congrats to you two.

bobcat1
08-03-2011, 07:05 PM
:clap::clap::clap::2thumbsup

MGAR
08-03-2011, 07:18 PM
lol Txb coming on over to the dark side...

Now if we can just get G2 to cover JT and JT only...

Gsquared
08-03-2011, 08:15 PM
lol Txb coming on over to the dark side...

Now if we can just get G2 to cover JT and JT only... Actually in negociations with JT about giving my ball boy position up and do all JT broadcasts. I think they want me to be the face of the program or tryin to ride my coatails all the way to Arlington in December.

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Sellouts

eagles_victory
08-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Sounds like theoldcoach had an offseason on par or below that of the Dallas Cowboys lol

Txbroadcaster
08-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Sounds like theoldcoach had an offseason on par or below that of the Dallas Cowboys lol

well crap there goes my We are taking our talents to thread :crying:

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 07:49 AM
well crap there goes my We are taking our talents to thread :crying:
How'd you get bold font on your name? Somethings fishy:eek:

RoyceTTU
08-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Congrats guys.....so when is the first show :clap:

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 08:19 AM
TXB wants to cover Bubba Smith's services live but I said we should just wait till afterwards and do one next week. BUT, he drives the bus, I just ride

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 08:19 AM
How'd you get bold font on your name? Somethings fishy:eek:

they were afraid to bold yours because that might alert those sex offender location sites

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 08:20 AM

next week some time..depends on how long G is in drunk tank this weekend

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 08:24 AM
next week some time..depends on how long G is in drunk tank this weekend
Might get out earlier than normal cuz im startin earlier than normal this week. Mrs G has some dinner thing at work tonight so that means copious ammounts of Shiner for me tonight. Should I pair the Shiner with a NY Strip or a Ribeye? Gonna get silly intox tonight and try to pee on the neighbors cat or fence tonight. Whatever's easier to get a hold of.

RoyceTTU
08-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Might get out earlier than normal cuz im startin earlier than normal this week. Mrs G has some dinner thing at work tonight so that means copious ammounts of Shiner for me tonight. Should I pair the Shiner with a NY Strip or a Ribeye? Gonna get silly intox tonight and try to pee on the neighbors cat or fence tonight. Whatever's easier to get a hold of.

Make sure you arm yourself with your weapon AFTER you catch the cat. A miss fire while chasing could be disasterous.:ack!:

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Make sure you arm yourself with your weapon AFTER you catch the cat. A miss fire while chasing could be disasterous.:ack!:
Thats pretty good advice!

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Gonna be another fun year lol

MGAR
08-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Over/Under on stadiums you guys will get kicked out of?

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 09:38 AM
Well, your gonna be with us at Rose so theres one already!

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 09:39 AM

Well i did almost get into a fight with a coach last year lol

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Well i did almost get into a fight with a coach last year lol
Yep, was that the Kimball coach? That was funny stuff right there.

MGAR
08-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Well, your gonna be with us at Rose so theres one already!

oh yea.. If some old lady takes the last bit of food... ITS ON!!!!

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 09:56 AM
oh yea.. If some old lady takes the last bit of food... ITS ON!!!!
Sweet! I got your back. Old ladys tend to be intimidated by my 5'9 175 Lb frame.

MGAR
08-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Sweet! I got your back. Old ladys tend to be intimidated by my 5'9 175 Lb frame.

Last year in Ennis during the playoffs some old lady forced me to eat her freaking stew, which is something I can't stand. So I finally said "just leave me alone woman"..... People gave me some looks then... I didn't yell but I said it louder than a whisper..

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Last year in Ennis during the playoffs some old lady forced me to eat her freaking stew, which is something I can't stand. So I finally said "just leave me alone woman"..... People gave me some looks then... I didn't yell but I said it louder than a whisper..
Wonder if that was the same lady that tried to force me to eat her Albacore that night? Wast it Yoe/Tatum?

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 10:04 AM
I dont mind stew but I could do without the carrots in it. Cooked carrots are awful. They are right up there alongside Baby Asprin as being the worst tasting thing in the world.

MGAR
08-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Wonder if that was the same lady that tried to force me to eat her Albacore that night? Wast it Yoe/Tatum?

Yea it was Yoe/Tatum

BTW, that was the worse food spread I saw all year.

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Yep, was that the Kimball coach? That was funny stuff right there.

yes it was..and we were real close to going at it..that arse hole douche

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Yea it was Yoe/Tatum

BTW, that was the worse food spread I saw all year.
Couldnt be worse than the DISD spreads TXB and I saw last year. Fritos and water. Water was hot, Fritos were old and stale. The Fritos were so old and out of date, they still had the "Frito Bandito" on the bag. Those were deemed not politcally correct years ago.

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Couldnt be worse than the DISD spreads TXB and I saw last year. Fritos and water. Water was hot, Fritos were old and stale. The Fritos were so old and out of date, they still had the "Frito Bandito" on the bag. Those were deemed not politcally correct years ago.

LOL they have had those bags since we first started doing DISD games in 07...we should have marked the bags to show it is the same ones lol

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 10:21 AM
LOL they have had those bags since we first started doing DISD games in 07...we should have marked the bags to show it is the same ones lol
Wonder if that explains the green bean dip they gave me at Sprauge?

MGAR
08-04-2011, 10:23 AM

I guess I was spoiled from our home games... BBQ, Mexican food, you name it...

Atlanta had the best spread for road games... New Diana had the worst, but then again it's kinda hard to have a spread in the middle of the stands where you gotta call the game..

White Oak had a tip jar next to their spread.. ha

Gsquared
08-04-2011, 10:26 AM
I guess I was spoiled from our home games... BBQ, Mexican food, you name it...

Atlanta had the best spread for road games... New Diana had the worst, but then again it's kinda hard to have a spread in the middle of the stands where you gotta call the game..

White Oak had a tip jar next to their spread.. ha
I went to a game in Mason one year and they just had a big sack of deer corn set up in the pressbox.

MGAR
08-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I went to a game in Mason one year and they just had a big sack of deer corn set up in the pressbox.

At home games, the 4th floor aka VIP floor has a spread that would make restaurants jealous.

Door corn would be cool if I could have a to go box.

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 10:33 AM
In arp the pess box floor is made of truck tool box material

MGAR
08-04-2011, 10:34 AM
In arp the pess box floor is made of truck tool box material

I ripped my shirt few years back climbing on the top of that bad boy.. But I enjoyed thumping sun flower seeds on the people below.

Txbroadcaster
08-04-2011, 12:23 PM
I ripped my shirt few years back climbing on the top of that bad boy.. But I enjoyed thumping sun flower seeds on the people below.

miss some of those East Texas press boxes lol

Gsquared
08-05-2011, 07:42 AM
So do I get a mic this year or do I have to yell into yours?

MGAR
08-05-2011, 08:10 AM
So do I get a mic this year or do I have to yell into yours?

This is a possible upgrade being considered.
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/912065_f260.jpg

Gsquared
08-05-2011, 08:26 AM
This is a possible upgrade being considered.
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/912065_f260.jpg
Dang, looks like we have a considerably larger budget with TOC.

Txbroadcaster
08-05-2011, 08:28 AM
nah..we have wireless cans now

Gsquared
08-05-2011, 08:34 AM
nah..we have wireless cans now
Holy crap! How'd we get so professional all of a sudden?

Txbroadcaster
08-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Holy crap! How'd we get so professional all of a sudden?

We are also looking into something called dial up....I have this CD AWL or AOL or something..I am looking into it

Gsquared
08-05-2011, 10:01 AM
We are also looking into something called dial up....I have this CD AWL or AOL or something..I am looking into it
I heard of that. Its called the interweb. You can get weather and stuff on it. There are also "chat rooms" or something like that on the interweb where you can talk sex and stuff with girls or in your case, other like minded males.

Txbroadcaster
08-05-2011, 12:07 PM
I heard of that. Its called the interweb. You can get weather and stuff on it. There are also "chat rooms" or something like that on the interweb where you can talk sex and stuff with girls or in your case, other like minded males.

Is it interweb..or intraweb? now I am confused..like minded males?,..hmmmm

Gsquared
08-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Is it interweb..or intraweb? now I am confused..like minded males?,..hmmmm
Just Google Interweb and it will there will be a link that explains the internet or web. Or, you could just rent that movie with Sandra Bullock in it, The Web. Thats the one where she chats with a guy named Cyber Bob.