PDA

View Full Version : Dear 3ADL.

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Baseballump here and I would just like to say you all (ok only a few of you) suck. This is my 4000th post therefore you now must all respect me. Although Cameron is no longer 3A, I can't leave because the 2A board sucks. I hope I have touched all of your lives in one way or another. Please do share how I have made an impact on your life if you wish. To those of you who suck, be gone! Now rejoice in my presence.

Regards,

BaseballUmp

Txbroadcaster
08-03-2011, 11:00 AM
well u gave Gsquared crabs

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Well I told his wife to wait a while before being intimate with him again. Not really my fault.

Txbroadcaster
08-03-2011, 11:03 AM
I kept telling u..that was not his wife, she was out of town..but you would not listen

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 11:07 AM
He has a mistress? Cuz G2 was sitting in his underwear in his treehouse in the backyard watching Blues Clues with his "friend" Bigsby. I kept hearing a lot of yelping but I was just thinking that goat was mad at G2 for changing the channel on him.

bobcat1
08-03-2011, 11:26 AM
:thinking: You uh...... welll I think er........ you will be... no .... are clever. Yep that's it. You are clever.:wave:

rholl
08-03-2011, 01:03 PM
April 2009 and already to 4000 posts????? lotsa hot air blowin in here!!!!!!!!!

Txbroadcaster
08-03-2011, 01:05 PM
He has a mistress? Cuz G2 was sitting in his underwear in his treehouse in the backyard watching Blues Clues with his "friend" Bigsby. I kept hearing a lot of yelping but I was just thinking that goat was mad at G2 for changing the channel on him.

It was him u were with..I was the one in treehouse

RoyceTTU
08-03-2011, 01:09 PM
It was him u were with..I was the one in treehouse

You and G2 are gonna have to slow down. My Dr. friend is starting to question the constant stream of orders of Valtrex. And by the way, he said no on buying it cheaper by bulk. Sorry I tried http://media.scout.com/media/forums/emoticons/noidea.gif

Gsquared
08-03-2011, 02:03 PM
You and G2 are gonna have to slow down. My Dr. friend is starting to question the constant stream of orders of Valtrex. And by the way, he said no on buying it cheaper by bulk. Sorry I tried http://media.scout.com/media/forums/emoticons/noidea.gif
Valtrex? Isnt that for chapped lips?

RoyceTTU
08-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Valtrex? Isnt that for chapped lips?

http://unclestinky.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/catcrap.jpg?w=500

You told me you were using this for your lips.

Gsquared
08-03-2011, 02:19 PM
http://unclestinky.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/catcrap.jpg?w=500

You told me you were using this for your lips.
Yeah, along time ago. Ive come a long way since then.

RoyceTTU
08-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Yeah, along time ago. Ive come a long way since then.

I'm still amazed you could keep a cat still that long. And how did you get it in that small tube:ack!:

Gsquared
08-03-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm still amazed you could keep a cat still that long. And how did you get it in that small tube:ack!:
I didnt have to do all that. Cat just left it in a box for me. Sometimes my dog would get it out of the box and bring it to me.

BaseballUmp
08-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Sorry guys this thread is about me da** it!

Gsquared
08-03-2011, 02:46 PM
:iagree:
Sorry guys this thread is about me da** it!
Sorry BBU, my frens tend to make everything all about them! Back to you now. :)

poisoned10
08-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Baseballump here and I would just like to say you all (ok only a few of you) suck. This is my 4000th post therefore you now must all respect me. Although Cameron is no longer 3A, I can't leave because the 2A board sucks. I hope I have touched all of your lives in one way or another. Please do share how I have made an impact on your life if you wish. To those of you who suck, be gone! Now rejoice in my presence.

Regards,

BaseballUmp

Mr. BaseballUmp, what you have said is some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Saggy Aggie
08-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Mr. BaseballUmp, what you have said is some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.Billy Madison? lol

bobcat4life
08-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Mr. BaseballUmp, what you have said is some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

lmao Billy Madison

Roughneck93
08-03-2011, 04:22 PM

:clap: Love that movie!

SintonFan
08-03-2011, 05:53 PM

Regards,

BaseballUmp

Well congratulations!

ps.

you caused the drought:ack!:

Cam
08-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Oh yeah, a few of us suck?? Well then, you've just taken O'Doyle's place in this scene:

BaseballUmp: Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever.
Billy Madison: I disagree. Mortal Kombat is a good game but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
BaseballUmp: Donkey Kong sucks!
Billy Madison: You know something? You suck!
:)

RoyceTTU
08-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Oh yeah, a few of us suck?? Well then, you've just taken O'Doyle's place in this scene:

BaseballUmp: Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever.
Billy Madison: I disagree. Mortal Kombat is a good game but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
BaseballUmp: Donkey Kong sucks!
Billy Madison: You know something? You suck!
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9EhvDAMjWc

BaseballUmp
08-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Haha I do think Mortal Kombat is better than Donkey Kong though

poisoned10
08-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Agreed!

Cam
08-04-2011, 02:01 PM

yep, i gotta agree with ya....

RoyceTTU
08-05-2011, 07:31 AM

Street Fighter was better than them both. Ken was a bad mofo

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oj7X7szXelo/TZNE_UD6JcI/AAAAAAAADN0/2sOJlSldsyE/s1600/street_fighter_4_game_wallpapers_3.jpg