PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Muustangs 2011

mustang84
08-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Well I have been watching the Stangs work out this week and they are looking good so far. These kids have really been working hard in the off season and are in great shape. These kids are really going to suprise some people this year if teams look past them because of the last two years . The Mustangs are stronger and tougher this year and are ready to play some hard nose football. I am pumped and ready for some football!

bwdlionfan
08-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Well I have been watching the Stangs work out this week and they are looking good so far. These kids have really been working hard in the off season and are in great shape. These kids are really going to suprise some people this year if teams look past them because of the last two years . The Mustangs are stronger and tougher this year and are ready to play some hard nose football. I am pumped and ready for some football!

I haven't been to the Bwd-Sweetwater game the last two seasons. What do you guys have coming back and how do you see district taking shape this year?

TheDOCTORdre
08-03-2011, 02:50 PM
whats the Stangs schedule look like too?

jason
08-03-2011, 02:53 PM
nm
nm

mustang84
08-03-2011, 02:57 PM
whats the Stangs schedule look like too?
1. Vernon
2. Monahans
3.Levelland
4.Early
5.Midland Greenwood
6.Midland Christian
7.Wylie
8.Big Spring
9.Snyder
10.Brownwood

TheDOCTORdre
08-03-2011, 03:03 PM
1. Vernon
2. Monahans
3.Levelland
4.Early
5.Midland Greenwood
6.Midland Christian
7.Wylie
8.Big Spring
9.Snyder
10.Brownwood

where are they at?

mustang84
08-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I haven't been to the Bwd-Sweetwater game the last two seasons. What do you guys have coming back and how do you see district taking shape this year?
Mustangs will have a stronger offensive line. The defense line will have 4 guys on the line with a lot of experince. Safety postion has 2 returning starters. Over all this team will be a much better football team. As far as district I think Snyder will be the team to beat. As far as the rest of the district goes i think Sweetwater,Wylie, Brownwood and Big Spring have to prove themselves this year.

BEAST
08-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Mustangs will have a stronger offensive line. The defense line will have 4 guys on the line with a lot of experince. Safety postion has 2 returning starters. Over all this team will be a much better football team. As far as district I think Snyder will be the team to beat. As far as the rest of the district goes i think Sweetwater,Wylie, Brownwood and Big Spring have to prove themselves this year.

Not being arrogant and hope I dont come off that way, but Brownwood will win the district.

BEAST

tex_male
08-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Ready to make the Week 1 trip to Sweetwater....... GO GREEN

Sweetwater Red
08-03-2011, 04:48 PM
where are they at?

August 26 Vernon Here 7:30 pm
September 2 Monahans Sammy Baugh Classic Here 7:30 pm
September 9 Levelland There 7:30 pm
September 16 **Early Here 7:30 pm
September 23 Midland Greenwood There 7:30 pm
September 30 Midland Christian (@ Grande) There 7:30 pm
*October 7 Wylie There 7:30 pm
*October 14 Big Spring Here 7:30 pm
*October 21 Snyder There 7:30 pm
*October 28 Brownwood Here 7:30 pm
November 4 Open

Sweetwater Red
08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Not being arrogant and hope I dont come off that way, but Brownwood will win the district.

BEAST

You really think the volleyball team is gonna be that good huh?

Sweetwater Red
08-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Ready to make the Week 1 trip to Sweetwater....... GO GREEN

Win or lose, this game will show just how improved we are. That's assuming we don't lose to Vernon at home in Week 0.

Sweetwater Red
08-03-2011, 05:58 PM
nm
nm

Here let me help you....

We're even slower than we were in that Bridgeport game and all we have is our QB this season too. Lol

hollywood
08-04-2011, 11:00 AM

How does the song go? Daaaaaaaayy dreamerrrrrrrr.

In all seriousness, I hope Sweatwater is better. They should give a few teams in district a game.

Brownwood
Wylie
Snyder

That's the top 3 playoff bound at the end of district.