PDA

View Full Version : T.J. Millweard of All-Saints

RoyceTTU
08-01-2011, 11:25 AM
I know, I'm sure I'm going to get roasted for mentioning a small school team that shouldn't even be on Brownwood Schedule but anyone have any info on this kid. He's a Virginia Tech commit and is supposed to be a bad mo-fo. Anyone see him in 7-on-7 or anything?

I have a feeling AS is going to be a handful this year.

Matthew328
08-01-2011, 11:27 AM
He actually switched to Arizona State..well coached kid with a good arm...if he's got anything around him then I expect them to be preetty good on offense

MGAR
08-01-2011, 11:28 AM
I know, I'm sure I'm going to get roasted for mentioning a small school team that shouldn't even be on Brownwood Schedule but anyone have any info on this kid. He's a Virginia Tech commit and is supposed to be a bad mo-fo. Anyone see him in 7-on-7 or anything?

I have a feeling AS is going to be a handful this year.

Here is a link that has a highlight video attached..

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-TJ-Millweard-122988

RoyceTTU
08-01-2011, 11:37 AM
He actually switched to Arizona State..well coached kid with a good arm...if he's got anything around him then I expect them to be preetty good on offense

LOL, that's funny cause the first thing I thought of when I saw VT, was wow, what a change from the Vicks to a good-ole texas christian boy.

RoyceTTU
08-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Here is a link that has a highlight video attached..

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-TJ-Millweard-122988

Your gonna make me pony up and be a subscriber;)

Txbroadcaster
08-01-2011, 12:34 PM
always felt last year made the right throws almost everytime agianst Bwood but his WRs were terrible

bwdlionfan
08-01-2011, 12:35 PM
always felt last year made the right throws almost everytime agianst Bwood but his WRs were terrible

He probably was the best player they had last year, although he did throw 3 or 4 INTs, some of his throws were dead on... he was usually running for his life when he went back to pass as well.

Sweetwater Red
08-01-2011, 12:52 PM

That sounds exactly like Ryan Tannehill's situation when he was at Big Spring. We beat them in one game 59-41. But, they might have put up sixty plus if his WRs wouldn't have flat out dropped so many passes.

Txbroadcaster
08-01-2011, 12:59 PM
That sounds exactly like Ryan Tannehill's situation when he was at Big Spring. We beat them in one game 59-41. But, they might have put up sixty plus if his WRs wouldn't have flat out dropped so many passes.

yep..was not even just dropped passes..alot of times he Millweard threw to a wide open space that the WR did not see opening up which lead to some INTS that looked like bad QB throws

GrTigers6
08-01-2011, 01:00 PM
We played them in 7on7 game at GR. He is stout and has a couple receivers that are pretty good. Plus a back that is just as big as him and was his primary target in 7on7. I was very impressed with him. We could only stop them twice the whole game but they only stopped us twice so it worked out to a 28-27 win. failed extra point!