PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Kolb to Arizona... finally

Looking4number8
07-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Rumored for months I am glad it finally happened. I hate the Eagle, always have, always will. I want Kolb to do good because he is almost a local boy.. Now I can cheer for him

With all that said, I am not sure where all the love for Kolb came from. he is 3-4 as a starter and I think he has more interceptions than touchdowns. In the opening game last year that he got hurt in, he looked terrible, Vick came in when he got hurt and was the difference in the game. As bad as I hate to admit it, I think the Eagles really made a great deal here. I hope I am wrong.

jason
07-29-2011, 08:01 AM
my wife spent some time with him monday night at a party the company she works for threw in fort worth during the coaching school...

he told them (her and some stephenville coaches) then, that it was a done deal, just had to cross the t's and dot the i's...

it was funny, i was at home and out of the blue i got a picture sent to me of my wife and kaorder together (i went to high school with him)...

bigwood33
07-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Good luck to the former Jacket :cheerl: :1popcorn:

Txbroadcaster
07-29-2011, 08:03 AM
my wife spent some time with him monday night at a party the company she works for threw in fort worth during the coaching school...

he told them (her and some stephenville coaches) then, that it was a done deal, just had to cross the t's and dot the i's...

it was funny, i was at home and out of the blue i got a picture sent to me of my wife and kaorder together...

I think both Kolb and DRC are overrated

trojandad
07-29-2011, 09:36 AM
I think both Kolb and DRC are overrated

i sure have to agree about kolb....he reminds me of that string of qb's, walsh, george, torretta, simms....all with good mechanics, form, reads, etc, then as they take the ball from center you can read on their face that theyre much more worried about throwing a pick than they are excited about throwing a completion......give me a fighter over good form anyday.....

GrTigers6
07-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Rumored for months I am glad it finally happened. I hate the Eagle, always have, always will. I want Kolb to do good because he is almost a local boy.. Now I can cheer for him

With all that said, I am not sure where all the love for Kolb came from. he is 3-4 as a starter and I think he has more interceptions than touchdowns. In the opening game last year that he got hurt in, he looked terrible, Vick came in when he got hurt and was the difference in the game. As bad as I hate to admit it, I think the Eagles really made a great deal here. I hope I am wrong.From what I have seen from Kolb he will do fine if he gets a team that will le him throw down the field more, and or move around some. If you noticed the games he won he had several passes over 15 yards. the games he lost he threw nothing over 15 yards and mostly dump passes to RB's and TE's. Or quick slants to jackson. It will be interesting to see if Arizona lets him open up. I may be wrong and Kolb totally bomb. But I think he will do good in Arizona.

bwdlionfan
07-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Didn't Kolb kind of gain his popularity in the NFL from what he did season before last when McNabb got hurt? I was thinking he had some pretty awesome numbers from a game or two then.

Roughneck93
07-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Didn't Kolb kind of gain his popularity in the NFL from what he did season before last when McNabb got hurt? I was thinking he had some pretty awesome numbers from a game or two then.

Yeah you're right. He showed some flashes in a few games that year. I hope it works out for him over in Arizona.

LIONS#1
07-30-2011, 11:53 AM
I think if a team will just give him a real chance and surround him with some good players then his chances are a whole lot better at achieving!!!Look at Romo...LOL Kolb should do just fine!!