PDA

View Full Version : Malcolm Brown

rptpirate
07-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Since this is my first post I thought I might start off with something that's hopefully interesting. What are your expectations of him this year or Texas for that matter?

Roughneck93
07-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Since this is my first post I thought I might start off with something that's hopefully interesting. What are your expectations of him this year or Texas for that matter?

No redshirt for him this year. I think he makes a huge impact for Texas this year. My only question would be catching the ball out of the backfield?

rptpirate
07-29-2011, 12:11 AM
Yeah, that seems to be his biggest question but i watched a few games on TV and the rare occasion they threw the ball to him he seemed to catch it, I hope he does a lot of work for us this year I personally think he has the potential to do great but right now thats all it is... Potential

BaseballUmp
07-29-2011, 12:13 AM
I think they go with him straight out of the gate. Gotta find something to spark that offense

ogg
07-29-2011, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SEtKH3yjJc

See 1:22 min. into this film. the pop to the outside. A super Texas player! With a new set of o-line,,they'll move up the rankings.

Roughneck93
07-29-2011, 12:38 AM
I think they go with him straight out of the gate. Gotta find something to spark that offense

I think so too.

injuredinmelee
07-29-2011, 07:47 AM
My biggest question with him will be pass blocking. Mack Brown has rarely started a freshman rb for that exact reason. He wont start a game until after the blOw yoU game.

jason
07-29-2011, 08:02 AM
imagine him and jonathan gray in the backfield together in a few years, once they both have some playing time under their belts...

Txbroadcaster
07-29-2011, 08:06 AM
My biggest question with him will be pass blocking. Mack Brown has rarely started a freshman rb for that exact reason. He wont start a game until after the blOw yoU game.

That was more Greg Davis's thinking..I have a feeling this year if your good ur on the field for UT