PDA

View Full Version : So Now That We Know Where the Championship Games Will Be Played....

Matthew328
07-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Who's going???

3A Div. 1 is a piece of cake with it being so close....already requested vacation days for Thursday and Friday and they were approved...its good times now...

Gsquared
07-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Who's going???

3A Div. 1 is a piece of cake with it being so close....already requested vacation days for Thursday and Friday and they were approved...its good times now...
Ill be there for all of em too. Cant wait.

Matthew328
07-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Ill be there for all of em too. Cant wait.

My football weenie is already nearing the explosion point

Roughneck93
07-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Who's going???

I have 3A Div.1 dates open. (Just in case 'Necks happen to get there)
If not, I'll go the following week and take in all the other 9 games instead.

Gsquared
07-28-2011, 08:40 AM
My football weenie is already nearing the explosion point
Mine is too but just immagine how crazy im gonna be if my JT Lions make it to Cowboys Stadium!!!!!! As the new JT ball boy, I bet I can pull off a few extra sideline passes for our buddys!!!!

Gsquared
07-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Anybody want sideline passes just gimme a shout

bobcat1
Mine is too but just immagine how crazy im gonna be if my JT Lions make it to Cowboys Stadium!!!!!! As the new JT ball boy, I bet I can pull off a few extra sideline passes for our buddys!!!! IN! I just want to be there to see ETB chase you after a loss.

Matthew328
Mine is too but just immagine how crazy im gonna be if my JT Lions make it to Cowboys Stadium!!!!!! As the new JT ball boy, I bet I can pull off a few extra sideline passes for our buddys!!!!

I bet ETB would love that!!! You can wear your blue and white onesie on the sideline all year...its pretty cool that it says "CUJO" on the butt flap.....

Emerson1
07-28-2011, 09:53 AM
I'll be there Friday and Saturday for sure.

Gsquared
07-28-2011, 10:39 AM
I bet ETB would love that!!! You can wear your blue and white onesie on the sideline all year...its pretty cool that it says "CUJO" on the butt flap.....
Sweet! Think the JT booster club will be selling them at the game week zero or should I just pick one up at the pep rally that day?

Ernest T Bass
07-28-2011, 12:18 PM
You won't live that long.

bigwood33
07-28-2011, 01:36 PM
The best way for G2 to show his affection for JT football would be to get on the chain gang. They are almost always on the visitors side. He could also do a little "home cooking" when setting the chains:1popcorn:

Gsquared
07-28-2011, 02:11 PM
The best way for G2 to show his affection for JT football would be to get on the chain gang. They are almost always on the visitors side. He could also do a little "home cooking" when setting the chains:1popcorn:
That would be fun but ive already accepted the ball boy offer from JT