PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Loves A Good What-a-burger

JHS_c/o_06'
07-28-2011, 04:42 AM
Been a while guys - but I know that if anyone would appreciate something Whataburger related - it would be football loving Texans.

On a road trip back from California - two of my friends (who moved out to Hollywood) wrote a song about how much we loved/missed Whataburger. So here is the the youtube video of what we did - share it - flame it - love it. Your choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUMGtFGKiNo

P.S. Someday - the Jasper Bulldogs will return to glory - and I might have something to contribute again.

sinton66
07-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Wow, that was pretty cool. Don't care what anybody says, Whataburger is the best.

bigwood33
07-28-2011, 06:52 AM
That is GREAT :cheerl:
I wish the Whataburger people would see that...you might make some money from it. You are all very talented. Are you the singer, driver, or video master?

44INAROW
07-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Been a while guys - but I know that if anyone would appreciate something Whataburger related - it would be football loving Texans.

On a road trip back from California - two of my friends (who moved out to Hollywood) wrote a song about how much we loved/missed Whataburger. So here is the the youtube video of what we did - share it - flame it - love it. Your choice.

P.S. Someday - the Jasper Bulldogs will return to glory - and I might have something to contribute again.
I am sending this to my son and his girlfriend, who live in Florida. They miss Whataburger ALOT.. They did get a surprise when they went to the Players TPC Golf Tourney in May in Jacksonville - there is a Whataburger there.. He sent pics and everything :)

bobcat1
07-28-2011, 08:52 AM
That's Awesome! Soggy french fries from N and Out. LMAO! I hope Whataburger sees this.

Txbroadcaster
07-28-2011, 08:57 AM
one of the comments on youtube says whataburger posted it on their facebook

poisoned10
07-28-2011, 09:02 AM
one of the comments on youtube says whataburger posted it on their facebook

I wonder how many people have gone to their Facebook and liked the What-a-burger page to check?

JHS_c/o_06'
07-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the support guys!

I'm the person filming - Apparently, 3200 people have re posted the link on their facebook. I hope the folks at Whataburger pick it up.

Diocletian
07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
And if makes you feel any better.... they are doing the Patty Melt this month.. my ultimate favorite!

Saggy Aggie
07-28-2011, 07:09 PM
one of the comments on youtube says whataburger posted it on their facebookyeah, and 700 people liked it. and there's 171 comments.

And then 3 more people posted a link to the same video on whataburger's wall in the last day. It's blowing up.

BaseballUmp
07-28-2011, 08:19 PM
lmao chicken biscuit breakdown

SintonFan
07-28-2011, 08:58 PM

Awesome stuff! You guys need to get at least a few free burgers out of this.:clap:

Good to see you posting again. :cool:

wimbo_pro
07-28-2011, 09:15 PM
I assume you did post this to their website, right?

Rabid Cougar
07-28-2011, 10:40 PM
My Wife will have a double meat double cheese with mustard, cut the tomato waiting for me Wednesday night when I get off the plane!

injuredinmelee
07-29-2011, 07:49 AM
whataburger is dog food. No difference in them sonic and DQ. All their patties taste exactly the same. Never been in one that was clean.

Phantom Stang
07-29-2011, 11:49 AM
whataburger is dog food. No difference in them sonic and DQ. All their patties taste exactly the same. Never been in one that was clean.
You forgot to end that post with "So brothers, until next time, your buddy....":D

JHS_c/o_06'
07-30-2011, 02:38 PM
The Beaumont Enterprise actually picked it up and put it on a blog and there is a link to the blog on the Enterprise's home page.
Don't know if this is any of you guys doing - but thanks just in case

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/bayou/2011/07/30/theme-songs-do-you-love-whataburger-as-much-as-these-guys/#more-18365

LH Panther Mom
07-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Nice job! :clap: :clap: It's been months for me & I'm about to have to give into the urge.

LIONS#1
07-30-2011, 03:31 PM
While in Cal I had the in and out burger, the Carl's jr burger and both don't even hold a candle to a Fresh Whataburger!!! Now the ff at Carl Jr. are real FF and they are better IMHO than Whataburger...but that is all!!

garciap77
07-30-2011, 09:31 PM

You need to get out more. Next time we have a game in Brownwood, you can ride with me and we'll hit the Whatabuger in Early; they make the best bugers in Texas and it's clean!!!!!:wave::D

Rabid Cougar
07-30-2011, 10:32 PM
My Wife will have a double meat double cheese with mustard, cut the tomato waiting for me Wednesday night when I get off the plane!

Getting closer...almost can taste it now.

hollywood
07-31-2011, 01:07 AM
Clever. Pretty nice harmonies too! Love me some Whataburger!

sinton66
07-31-2011, 07:03 AM

If you can't tell the difference between Whataburger and Sonic/DQ, then all your taste buds must be burned out or you really don't like hamburgers. Whataburger is better than any other chain I've ever been to.