PDA

View Full Version : Cobo

Farmersfan
07-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Well it's just two weeks away from my 7 day All-Inclusive trip to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. Anyone have any recommendations for what I should plan on doing or going? I have already scheduled 1 afternoon on a booze-cruise and snorkeling trip on a Catamaran. Of course we go to Cabo Wabo partying during the weekend. My wife swears she will run away with Sammy if he is there! (fingers crossed). I'm thinkiing about a Zip Line trip. They have a place where you can ride a Zip Line down 900 yards. I have always wanted to do that. Any other ideas?

trojandad
07-27-2011, 10:29 AM
the marlin fishing there is fantastic, and the trench they fish is so close to shore that many use small-ish 18-20' schooner type boats to fish for them, the size boat that lets the fish spin you around while landing it....

we were trolling for marlin there once and something (dont know what) swam under our boat, and was bigger than our boat....i was one nervous trojandad after that.....

BwdLion73
07-27-2011, 10:35 AM
I would keep in touch with Jim Cantore this time of year.:)

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 10:58 AM
the marlin fishing there is fantastic, and the trench they fish is so close to shore that many use small-ish 18-20' schooner type boats to fish for them, the size boat that lets the fish spin you around while landing it....

we were trolling for marlin there once and something (dont know what) swam under our boat, and was bigger than our boat....i was one nervous trojandad after that.....
Ive been thru Marlin a thousand times, even been to a couple of games there and I have never once seen a lake there. You sure your thinkin of the right place?

pancho villa
07-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Went on whale watching boat while there was great. We stayed at the RIU Palace awsome.

Farmersfan
07-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Went on whale watching boat while there was great. We stayed at the RIU Palace awsome.

I thought about the whale watching thing but I believe I read where this is the wrong time of year.

Farmersfan
07-27-2011, 01:15 PM

I will try to hook up with another group to do some fishing. The other couple that I'm going with and my wife couldn't care less about fishing so it will be just me.

Farmersfan
07-27-2011, 01:15 PM

We are staying at the Royal Solaris.