PDA

View Full Version : Need some marriage advice

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 09:45 AM
So Mrs. Squared comes up with this absured household rule about not peeing in the kitchen sink. To me she is just nit picking , and I right to think that and just let it go?

trojandad
07-27-2011, 09:47 AM
So Mrs. Squared comes up with this absured household rule about not peeing in the kitchen sink. To me she is just nit picking , and I right to think that and just let it go?

i would be a little embarrased if my wife peed in the sink, but i guess i could accomodate it.....what are the rules when company is there?

Txbroadcaster
07-27-2011, 09:52 AM

piss on kitchen floor and when she gets mad say well u said I could not in the sink anymore

trojandad
07-27-2011, 09:57 AM
piss on kitchen floor and when she gets mad say well u said I could not in the sink anymore

oh, you meant HIM......shoot, mine's just happy if its anywhere but the seat.....

RoyceTTU
07-27-2011, 10:11 AM

Wow, you must be tall or have counter tops built for midgets :eek:

Farmersfan
07-27-2011, 10:18 AM
The only rule about this in the Farmersfan household is that the dishes must be moved first........................

trojandad
07-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Wow, you must be tall or have counter tops built for midgets :eek:

i never once thought that the sink might be a problem for some "vertically challenged".....we lived with no neighbors and my boys stepped off our back deck and watered this big pine tree every morning.....my oldest goes to college, gets in his frat house, steps out the back door out of habit and looks straight into the eyes of a campus policeman telling him "you whip that out and youll be sorry".....he later calls me saying "but dad, he DARED me"....thought i was never gonna be able to hold that laugh in before i got him off the phone.....

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 10:36 AM
The only rule about this in the Farmersfan household is that the dishes must be moved first........................
Oh man, peeing in the sink when there are dishes in it is just plain nasty and not normal.

jason
07-27-2011, 10:44 AM
i go outside with the dog when i let him out in the morning...
sometimes its the front yard, sometimes the back...

Phantom Stang
07-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Oh man, peeing in the sink when there are dishes in it is just plain nasty and not normal.
It's perfectly fine as long as your wife cares about sanitation, and doesn't block the drain with dirty dishes.

Matthew328
07-27-2011, 10:52 AM
My wife used to get mad at me for peeing in the shower, so I just started going number two in the shower and smushing it down the drain with my feet...then when I got out of the shower I'd drag my rear end across the carpet like the dog does...Once I did that she didn't get so mad about me peeing in the shower.

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 10:55 AM
My wife used to get mad at me for peeing in the shower, so I just started going number two in the shower and smushing it down the drain with my feet...then when I got out of the shower I'd drag my rear end across the carpet like the dog does...Once I did that she didn't get so mad about me peeing in the shower.
OMG, now thats over the top. Funny, you looked totally sober when I saw you at the game last night. Something musta drastically changed somewhere along the line last night

pero chato
07-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Not bragging or anything, but I found that the garbage disposal is sharp even when it's not running.

trojandad
07-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Not bragging or anything, but I found that the garbage disposal is sharp even when it's not running.

yea, and its DEEP, too.....

Matthew328
07-27-2011, 11:25 AM
OMG, now thats over the top. Funny, you looked totally sober when I saw you at the game last night. Something musta drastically changed somewhere along the line last night

LOL hey you gonna make it down to the game in San Antonio on the 17th?

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 11:40 AM
LOL hey you gonna make it down to the game in San Antonio on the 17th?
Probably can make it. Ill be in Jasper the 16Th for WOS/Jasper. Im staying in some little bed and breakfast in Newton after the game and will probably get up early and head to San Antonio Saturday morning.

bag-o-chips
07-27-2011, 02:42 PM
They don't call the pipe under the sink a P-Trap for nothing!!!

44INAROW
07-27-2011, 02:44 PM
OMG I literally laughed out loud on that one TXB :cheerl:

44INAROW
07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
that reminds me of that joke - punch line "yep, that water's cold" and the other guy says "yep, and it's DEEP too" :)

wimbo_pro
07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
If this is the same woman who insisted you get married during the football season...I dunno, man. It's not looking promising.

UPanIN
07-28-2011, 01:05 PM
This is one SICK thread:ack!:

Gsquared
07-29-2011, 06:42 AM
This is one SICK thread:ack!:
I agree. Funny how I ask for legitimate advice and the thread gets taken over by gross inapropriate stuff.

bp80884
08-02-2011, 07:46 PM

What are you doing in the kitchen? That is where women belong?