PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Under a week till 2 a days start. Its exciting if your not the one out there getting beat to death in 100 + weather!

sinton66
07-27-2011, 06:32 AM
Under a week till 2 a days start. Its exciting if your not the one out there getting beat to death in 100 + weather!

I'd venture a guess it's pretty exciting for them too. At least until it actually starts.

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 06:37 AM
I'd venture a guess it's pretty exciting for them too. At least until it actually starts.
True!

Old LB
07-27-2011, 07:28 AM

With 7on7 the linemen are the only ones that really ever stop working anymore seems like. They probably do more than I think it is just not on display.

catman
07-27-2011, 08:09 AM
With 7on7 the linemen are the only ones that really ever stop working anymore seems like. They probably do more than I think it is just not on display.

I bet the linemen have been busy wolfing down multiple-patty burgers and such!

trojandad
07-27-2011, 09:16 AM
I bet the linemen have been busy wolfing down multiple-patty burgers and such!

my son would go the thursday night before a game to florida's, a restaurant owned by this wonderful black preacher's wife, order a family rack of ribs to eat there, with two family side orders (red beans and fried okra), scarf all those down, then order a to-go family rack of ribs for lunch on friday....i dont know what was more impressive, his gastro talents or that i could afford him.....

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 09:31 AM
my son would go the thursday night before a game to florida's, a restaurant owned by this wonderful black preacher's wife, order a family rack of ribs to eat there, with two family side orders (red beans and fried okra), scarf all those down, then order a to-go family rack of ribs for lunch on friday....i dont know what was more impressive, his gastro talents or that i could afford him.....
Dang trojan dad, after that, paying for his college will be a breeze :)

trojandad
07-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Dang trojan dad, after that, paying for his college will be a breeze :)

they ARE good ribs, you gotta try them before a game if you get down this way....

Gsquared
07-27-2011, 09:40 AM
they ARE good ribs, you gotta try them before a game if you get down this way....
Im going to WOS at Jasper and leaving Dallas early that Friday morning, might go a tad out of my way and stop there for lunch, then on the mikes boudin hut in Port Arthur then back up to Jasper for the game.

trojandad
07-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Im going to WOS at Jasper and leaving Dallas early that Friday morning, might go a tad out of my way and stop there for lunch, then on the mikes boudin hut in Port Arthur then back up to Jasper for the game.

is it good boudin? i havent found any good boudin down here.....

RoyceTTU
07-27-2011, 10:12 AM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/CustersDoctor/QUIDDITCH/TECH-QUIDDITCH.gif?t=1311630997

Happy Humpin G2 :eek: