PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Football

CTownHardHitter07
11-02-2003, 01:23 AM
Well , we have to beat Lorena and we will make it to the playoffs for the first time in like 5 years......WOO HOO.....Get out of the way Lorena....Caldwell is Coming through

MARLINFAN
11-02-2003, 01:28 AM
should be a good 1. caldwell has the better o from what ive seen. lorena has the better d. so i say caldwell 21 lorena 14

MARLINFAN
11-02-2003, 01:33 AM
oh and to caldwell fans what i said about caldwell on te marlin lorena post was leaning in a postive way. what i meant by it was that caldwell, troy and cameron are having bad years. i was not talking about this yr but what i meant was since u been in dis 18-3a u have had rocky seasons. i was not saying that caldwell was a horrible team. now someone responded and said that marlin should get ready to be slaughered by bellville. 1st of all niether team might not be there. u never knoww what will happen. this is a re lit bulldog team since tank is back. im not saying tank is the whole bulldog team but it gives the o a power and speed attack in the backfield. when tank was hurt we were relying on speed instead of both power and speed