PDA

View Full Version : Website Progress

bccards
03-25-2002, 08:04 PM
I tell you what, It's hard to believe that just a year ago, about this time, that the message board that the staff had was dead, no one talking about nothing, maybe 10 topics total in a given month. This website has really exploded in popularity, and I for one am very glad to see that the website has expanded so much. great job 3adownlow staff!

bearcat1
03-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Thank you very much but, we haven't done much really. You all are the one's that keep this thing goin!
bc

Matthew328
03-26-2002, 12:42 AM
For real it's you guys that make the site fun to do and make us wanna keep goin...I never thought the site would be as good as it is..it has exceeded my wildest expectations..hopefully this coming season we will do more of the same things and maybe even have better and more in-depth coverage! Can't wait for football season to start back up!

Old Green
03-26-2002, 08:03 AM
I agree with bccard. It is a great place to visit and discuss the progress, problems, and the performance of all the states 3A teams.
As an avid high school sports fan I really feel informed with information posted about the teams. This a great place. let's keep it up. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif