PDA

View Full Version : Move-Ins & Move-outs

Cam
07-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Anybody have any good news for your team on any move-ins? How bout bad news on move-outs?
BLEEDZ, Greendawg, Old Dog, do you know anything? About all I've heard for Burnet is Aaron's cousin is moving in and Aaron says he's a good one. A LB type. Other than that, Burnet has had more move-outs than move-ins over the last couple of years.
Can any of you other towns spare some big hefty linemen and at least one good WR?

waterboy
07-22-2011, 10:15 AM
We've got our recruiters over in Louisiana right now working on the logistics of some players, but other than that we haven't had any move-ins, or move-outs.:stirpot:

Old Tiger
07-22-2011, 10:17 AM
I moved out of my moms place to go live in a van down by the river.

Cam
07-22-2011, 10:28 AM
I moved out of my moms place to go live in a van down by the river.

A fisherman I presume....gotta be near that water I'll bet...if you need a place, I've got an empty room I just refurbished and it's nice...it's already furnished with all kinds of toys, big screen, stereo, guitars, & a keyboard.....and I promise I won't call you any names like all these other no-good-for-nothin'-son's-a-.......whoa......love you man.....

MGAR
07-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Chapel Hill got a lineman from Carthage.

Saggy Aggie
07-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Chapel Hill got a lineman from Carthage.oh boy

poisoned10
07-22-2011, 11:31 AM

Maybe he didn't want to lose to them again this year?

If you can't beat them, join them.

Cam
07-22-2011, 11:33 AM

If you can't beat them, join them.

good one poison!

Saggy Aggie
07-22-2011, 11:35 AM

If you can't beat them, join them.I don't think anyone from Carthage would have that mind set, considering they're the 3 time defending champs. So what if they lost to CH in non-district.

Old LB
07-22-2011, 11:36 AM

That's sort of like the rich getting richer sort of thing isn't it? :)

MGAR
07-22-2011, 12:16 PM
That's sort of like the rich getting richer sort of thing isn't it? :)

Yea... CH dline is already stacked to begin with.. Bringing three studs back...

One thing CH lacks is depth... They dont have typical numbers for a 3A school or at least they didn't last year.

Saggy Aggie
07-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Yea... CH dline is already stacked to begin with.. Bringing three studs back...

One thing CH lacks is depth... They dont have typical numbers for a 3A school or at least they didn't last year.

Pretty sure CH had a d-lineman last year who's first name was Sir Calvin or something like that. Man, that guy destroyed our o-line. Pretty sure he was only a JR too.

Saggy Aggie
07-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Pretty sure CH had a d-lineman last year who's first name was Sir Calvin or something like that. Man, that guy destroyed our o-line. Pretty sure he was only a JR too.

Says here he's a UNT commit?

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/62746-unt-commit-3-sir-calvin-wallace-dt-chapel-hill/

And another better video

http://www.ihigh.com/chapelhillfootball/video_893316.html

MGAR
07-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Yea him, Rex Rollins and Andrew Tucker have committed to North Texas. Rollings will more than likely play D and Tucker O... Wallace has ideal size for a DI defensive tackle.

I think their best defensive lineman is Colton Moorehead. He will go DI as well and wouldn't surprise me if he went UNT.

Roughneck93
07-22-2011, 01:46 PM
Yea him, Rex Rollins and Andrew Tucker have committed to North Texas. Rollings will more than likely play D and Tucker O... Wallace has ideal size for a DI defensive tackle. I think their best defensive lineman is Colton Moorehead. He will go DI as well and wouldn't surprise me if he went UNT.Not too shabby for a little ol 3A school. Impressive.

MGAR
07-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Not too shabby for a little ol 3A school. Impressive.

Scary part is Im sure they will have an OL or two go somewhere and play at next level.. Also WR and maybe QB... All in all I would say maybe, 7-9 players have a chance to play at next level. Not counting ones that could go juco.

Saggy Aggie
07-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Scary part is Im sure they will have an OL or two go somewhere and play at next level.. Also WR and maybe QB... All in all I would say maybe, 7-9 players have a chance to play at next level. Not counting ones that could go juco.Yeah they're loaded. 2010 CH was one of the best 3A teams I've seen. Still not sure how Henderson beat them? And Whitehouse beat the crap outta them? This is the same team that beat carthage by like 35 lol

MGAR
07-22-2011, 02:22 PM
In defense of that Carthage game they were without some key players... But im not sure if it would of been enough of a difference to make up.

firstdown
07-22-2011, 02:26 PM
We are getting a big lineman from...well let's just say the community he's leaving thinks he's moving out of state. :)

waterboy
07-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Didn't Anthony Morgan sit out the CH game? A better game would've occurred had those two teams met later in the playoffs, but they went different divisions.

FB-fanatic
07-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Only rumors. Word is a incoming Junior from Killeen or Copperas Cove moved into the neighborhood. One of the dads asked what position and the kids dad said he played QB his 8th and freshman year. Not sure what he played last year. A little frustrating. My son is starting QB incoming sophomore. 5'11" 192lbs. He/we have had to deal with moveins the last 3 years, mostly from Waco Midway, at the QB position. They move out to the burbs when they don't get what they want at the big school. Each time, after a lot of hard work, he won the starting spot, but with dogs nipping at his heals. Guess that keeps you on your toes.

orange machine
07-22-2011, 03:01 PM
We are getting a big lineman from...well let's just say the community he's leaving thinks he's moving out of state. :)
Yeah people move in because they want a title and fame then they find out they are not promised a starting spot or might not be good enough to start so they move off.

firstdown
07-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah people move in because they want a title and fame then they find out they are not promised a starting spot or might not be good enough to start so they move off.

That's interesting. You guy are going to be relatively young too right?

FYI I have no knowledge of any move in's I was just pulling the Bobcat's chain a little.

MGAR
07-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Didn't Anthony Morgan sit out the CH game? A better game would've occurred had those two teams met later in the playoffs, but they went different divisions.

He played..

Pope and Thompson didn't play

poisoned10
07-22-2011, 03:40 PM
I don't think anyone from Carthage would have that mind set, considering they're the 3 time defending champs. So what if they lost to CH in non-district.

Not much into sarcastic humor, huh?

orange machine
07-22-2011, 03:42 PM

FYI I have no knowledge of any move in's I was just pulling the Bobcat's chain a little.
I have no clue either but when you get a supposed high profile player move in then they move off before tge season starts there is generally a very good reason and anybody who knows anything about Celina knows you have to earn your spot your not an automatic lock. Celina has a mix of youngsters and players that have been in the fire.

waterboy
07-22-2011, 03:45 PM
MGAR,

I knew they had several key players out, but couldn't remember if Morgan was out in that one or not. That was also earlier in the season before they got things rolling, too. I'd hazard a guess that if Carthage and Chapel Hill would've played later in the season it would've been a totally different game.

Cowboy_Up
07-22-2011, 04:42 PM
More 2A news I guess, but Edna had a 4A first team all district and HM AP all-state running back move in from El Campo. Kid showed up in time to win the 2A 100M at the state track meet. On the 2A board the experts there say one kid can't make a difference, I say I like he's playing for us and not against us.

bobcat1
07-22-2011, 05:08 PM

FYI I have no knowledge of any move in's I was just pulling the Bobcat's chain a little.Really.:thinking:

Eagle 1
07-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I heard Brownwood got a qb move in.

VWG
07-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Only rumors. Word is a incoming Junior from Killeen or Copperas Cove moved into the neighborhood. One of the dads asked what position and the kids dad said he played QB his 8th and freshman year. Not sure what he played last year. A little frustrating. My son is starting QB incoming sophomore. 5'11" 192lbs. He/we have had to deal with moveins the last 3 years, mostly from Waco Midway, at the QB position. They move out to the burbs when they don't get what they want at the big school. Each time, after a lot of hard work, he won the starting spot, but with dogs nipping at his heals. Guess that keeps you on your toes.

Happens everywhere. Don't sweat it. If the kid is good enough he will play. Coaches will find spots for athletes to play at.