PDA

View Full Version : Prayers PLEASE

zebrablue2
07-20-2011, 03:28 PM
My downlow family,

A good friend of my daughters is 18 weeks along with twins! There were complications last night and she is in the hospital. The babies are hanging on, but it is touch and go! Prayers from all of the d-low faithful would be appreciated!

Thanks

bigwood33
07-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Done

Saggy Aggie
07-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Prayers sent, Zebrablue.

Bull's-eye
07-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Prayers from Sugar Land :)

Roughneck93
07-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Prayers sent.

pirate4state
07-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Prayers sent

SintonFan
07-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Prayers on the way.

LH Panther Mom
07-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Prayers are headed that way.

44INAROW
07-20-2011, 08:07 PM
prayers for mom and babies....... pls keep us posted

trojandad
07-20-2011, 08:40 PM
My downlow family,

A good friend of my daughters is 18 weeks along with twins! There were complications last night and she is in the hospital. The babies are hanging on, but it is touch and go! Prayers from all of the d-low faithful would be appreciated!

Thanks

be glad to pray her out of heavy hearts about the same....we lost our baby this week....momma is fine, house is just somber, is a rough week.....

Ranger Mom
07-20-2011, 09:05 PM
be glad to pray her out of heavy hearts about the same....we lost our baby this week....momma is fine, house is just somber, is a rough week.....

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that!! Prayers and hugs to you and your family!!

My prayers are also with the mother mentioned above and her twins!!!

XMan
07-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Prayers sent.

sinton66
07-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Prayers going out for them zb2.

bowleghorses
07-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Prayers from Louisiana.

bobcat1
07-21-2011, 05:18 AM
Praying for the Mom and twins to be healthy and safe.

be glad to pray her out of heavy hearts about the same....we lost our baby this week....momma is fine, house is just somber, is a rough week..... I am so sorry to hear that my friend. Prayers for you and your wife.

LionFan72
07-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Prayers for the Mom, and special prayers for the babies, and our extended families as well.

Yoe_09
07-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Prayers from Cameron.

zebrablue2
07-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Update- there are some positive things happening in the last 24 hrs. Mom and babies are still in the hospital, but good news indeed! Please keep the prayers coming and thanks!!!

trojandad
07-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Update- there are some positive things happening in the last 24 hrs. Mom and babies are still in the hospital, but good news indeed! Please keep the prayers coming and thanks!!!

very, very, VERY good news.....please keep us updated....

<and thank you, rangermom, felicia sure wants to meet you and hug your neck sometime this season......>

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2011, 08:48 AM
we lost our baby this week....momma is fine, house is just somber, is a rough week.....
I am so very sorry! :( Hugs and prayers are headed your way.

trojandad
07-24-2011, 09:02 AM
I am so very sorry! :( Hugs and prayers are headed your way.

thank you, ma'am.....shes doing fine, shes just beating herself up in believing she didnt take care of herself like she could have if she hadnt been in spain the first two months....i think shes gettin on the back side of that thought now, am making her breakfast in bed now....she started talking about having another on her own last night rather than having to be prompted, so im hopin blue skies are coming back soon for her....maybe the crescent rolls with peach marmalade will do the trick.....thank you, again.....

zebrablue2
07-24-2011, 10:00 AM
thank you, ma'am.....shes doing fine, shes just beating herself up in believing she didnt take care of herself like she could have if she hadnt been in spain the first two months....i think shes gettin on the back side of that thought now, am making her breakfast in bed now....she started talking about having another on her own last night rather than having to be prompted, so im hopin blue skies are coming back soon for her....maybe the crescent rolls with peach marmalade will do the trick.....thank you, again.....

Prayers sent TD! Time will heal, and the blue skies will return...

zebrablue2
07-26-2011, 02:26 PM
My downlow family,

Thanks

Lost the little boy(Twin A) last night. The little girl is hanging in there. Continue prayers to help her, mom, and family. Its been a trying time...

Roughneck93
07-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Lost the little boy(Twin A) last night. The little girl is hanging in there. Continue prayers to help her, mom, and family. Its been a trying time...

How unfortunate. Condolences and continued prayers for the family.

bobcat1
07-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Lost the little boy(Twin A) last night. The little girl is hanging in there. Continue prayers to help her, mom, and family. Its been a trying time... Prayers and condolences sent and continued prayers for the baby girl, Mom and family.

Phil C
07-28-2011, 10:37 AM
My apologies for reading this so late. Prayers for everyone sent. I have lost parents, relatives and friends which is tough but the sadest day of my life was when we lost our unborn baby.

trojandad
07-28-2011, 01:38 PM
My apologies for reading this so late. Prayers for everyone sent. I have lost parents, relatives and friends which is tough but the sadest day of my life was when we lost our unborn baby.

so sorry, phil.....ive lost one 3 hours old and now this one unborn.....will take a smarter man than me to know which one hurts worse...sure pray for this mom and dad.....

zebrablue2
07-30-2011, 01:36 PM
This will be a final update. Mom lost twin B Thursday! I waited until today to make sure she would be ok! Thanks to all for prayers sent! All did not work out as we would have liked, but the lord has a plan, and we must respect that. Continue to pray for mom, for she is having a rough time. As TD said, the blue skies will return, just will take some time.. Thanks again!!!

bobcat1
07-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Sad....... Prayers to the family.

Roughneck93
07-30-2011, 02:55 PM
This will be a final update. Mom lost twin B Thursday! I waited until today to make sure she would be ok! Thanks to all for prayers sent! All did not work out as we would have liked, but the lord has a plan, and we must respect that. Continue to pray for mom, for she is having a rough time. As TD said, the blue skies will return, just will take some time.. Thanks again!!!

Prayers and condolences. Such a sad turn of events.

LIONS#1
07-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Prayers from the LIONS#1 Family to both family's mentioned in this thread!!

trojandad
07-31-2011, 02:50 PM

please convey our sympathies....as i said, i lost one before birth and just after....as i told my wife, looking at ur baby when she passes may not be harder, but it IS a different hurt.....my heart truly goes out to her....and to her hubby to know how best to be a comfort to her.....