PDA

View Full Version : New member to the Farmersfan family

Farmersfan
07-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Kind of a long story but bear with me, it's worth it.

On Thrusday of last week I received a call from my wife at work that nobody had been able to make contact with my son or his girlfriend for most of the day. After I tried several times and received only VM I got a little concerned so I took off work 2 hours early and went to my son's house only to find nobody home and nothing amiss. About that time my son calls me and informs me that his girlfriend had been having bad stomach cramps and he took her to the ER and then they found out that she was actually in labor. She gave birth to a very healthy and happy little girl. Neither her or my son knew she was pregnant. :eek:
I questioned this because from my experience this was not possible but the maturnity nurses told me that they have 4 or 5 women a year who show up during labor that have no idea. They said this was the second one in July so far. My son's girlfriend had gained a total of 13lbs during the pregnancy and the baby was 7lbs 12ozs. The doctor estimates the baby was 42 weeks at delivery which makes it about 3 weeks past due. Anyway she is very healthy and happy so it all turned out perfectly. And she will play sports so now this is a sports related post.

MGAR
07-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Dang... That's like that show that comes on TV.. Congrats

44INAROW
07-19-2011, 08:29 AM
congrats - thank God Allie and mom are healthy -

Gsquared
07-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Kind of a long story but bear with me, it's worth it.

On Thrusday of last week I received a call from my wife at work that nobody had been able to make contact with my son or his girlfriend for most of the day. After I tried several times and received only VM I got a little concerned so I took off work 2 hours early and went to my son's house only to find nobody home and nothing amiss. About that time my son calls me and informs me that his girlfriend had been having bad stomach cramps and he took her to the ER and then they found out that she was actually in labor. She gave birth to a very healthy and happy little girl. Neither her or my son knew she was pregnant. :eek:
I questioned this because from my experience this was not possible but the maturnity nurses told me that they have 4 or 5 women a year who show up during labor that have no idea. They said this was the second one in July so far. My son's girlfriend had gained a total of 13lbs during the pregnancy and the baby was 7lbs 12ozs. The doctor estimates the baby was 42 weeks at delivery which makes it about 3 weeks past due. Anyway she is very healthy and happy so it all turned out perfectly. And she will play sports so now this is a sports related post.

Wow! Any idea how she got pregnant?

Ranger Mom
07-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Congrats on the new addition!!!

Roughneck93
07-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Wow what a surprise. Congrats! :clap:

jason
07-19-2011, 09:01 AM
Wow! Any idea how she got pregnant?

my friends told me something about playing with puppies

on a side note....congrats.....

Txbroadcaster
07-19-2011, 09:12 AM
I heard a rumor that FF was wanting to trade her because she has yet to win a title

GrTigers6
07-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Thats always a pleasant surprise, Congrats you will truly enjoy her!

ccmom
07-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Wow!!!! Congrats!!

bobcat1
07-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Awesome FF! You will spoil her rotten.

Farmersfan
07-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the well wishes and congrats everyone. I know she was certainly a surprise but I wouldn't change anything about her right now.

And TXB! Don't kid yourself, this little girl could have netted at least 2 of those choked shots in the World Cup game............:cheerl:

GrTigers6
07-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the well wishes and congrats everyone. I know she was certainly a surprise but I wouldn't change anything about her right now.

And TXB! Don't kid yourself, this little girl could have netted at least 2 of those choked shots in the World Cup game............:cheerl:Just two?:D

RoyceTTU
07-19-2011, 01:50 PM
congrats FF :clap:

Is this your first grandchild?

bigwood33
07-19-2011, 02:36 PM
:clap::cheerl::cheerl::cheerl::clap:
Congrats FF!

zebrablue2
07-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Wow what a surprise. Congrats! :clap:

:ditto: