PDA

View Full Version : Observations from the waterpark

SWMustang
07-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Took the kids to Splashtown here in Houston and made a few observations while there.

The tattoo you got at 20 is probably gonna look like $&!# when you turn 40.
Too many women wear bathing suits they absolutely shouldn't. That bikini might make you feel like you're 18 again but it doesn't look like it.
It is now fashionable to wear boxers under your swim trunks and pull the trunks halfway down your butt.
that is all for now....

waterboy
07-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Took the kids to Splashtown here in Houston and made a few observations while there.

The tattoo you got at 20 is probably gonna look like $&!# when you turn 40.
Too many women wear bathing suits they absolutely shouldn't. That bikini might make you feel like you're 18 again but it doesn't look like it.
It is now fashionable to wear boxers under your swim trunks and pull the trunks halfway down your butt.
that is all for now....
Hey, don't talk bad about us "old" folks!:wave: I think a lot of how the "older" folks look is in what they wear. Some swimsuits should not be warn by certain body types, while others hide the unflattering parts pretty well. I still look pretty decent in a swimsuit at 50 (next month), of course I'm not stupid enough to wear speedos. And, I never had a need for a tattoo. I don't see where a tattoo would make anybody look "better" even at 20, much less 40+, but that's just me. I've seen 60+ year old women with tattoos :ack!:, and thought "what were they thinking?"!

zebrablue2
07-23-2011, 08:23 AM
Lol!!! That tat thing made me laugh...

AP Panther Fan
08-03-2011, 12:30 PM
The small tattoos (strategically placed) on women don't bother me; however, women with large tattoos on their upper back, neck area and upper arms make me cringe. The ones I have seen do not look like Kat from Miami Ink or the gal on American Pickers. They are about the only two I can think of that can pull off that look and still be attractive. Wonder what they will look like at 60.....

LionFan72
08-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Same as the swimtrunks, baggy or saggy!