PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens gets a mistrial

BaseballUmp
07-14-2011, 11:04 AM
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/6768625/roger-clemens-trial-judge-declares-mistrial

bobcat1
07-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Waste of time and money..........

Roughneck93
07-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Yep, what a waste. I'm sure it's far from over too.

waterboy
07-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Waste of time and money..........
Absolutely, I agree. Who cares if he lied to Congress? I know it don't make a hill of beans to me either way. Definitely a waste of time and taxpayer money.

LIONS#1
07-14-2011, 12:35 PM
The country is in debt up the ying yang and all those fat cats can do is waste our money on crap like this? IDIOTS

BwdLion73
07-14-2011, 01:13 PM
The funny part is the outrage from Congress.
Im sure there is no lying in Congress!:twitch:

Farmersfan
07-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Yea, What a total crock! Totally a waste of money. It's not like the arrogant, self absorbed arsehole lied to the highest authority in the land............................. wait! He did. Well it's not like he violated a Federal law or something................ Wait! He did that too. But what's the big deal? It's not like he illegally hampered the efforts of someone who was trying to get a handle on one of the most contraversial and dangerous issues of our generation..........Wait! He did that too.But it's only congress and we all know Congress lies too! Since it sounds like we should function on the assumption that anyone who holds someone else in violation of the law must have a unblimished record themselves then I am guessing we have nobody who is able to uphold the law..................... Let Anarchy reign! :crazy:

BwdLion73
07-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Yea, What a total crock! Totally a waste of money. It's not like the arrogant, self absorbed arsehole lied to the highest authority in the land............................. wait! He did. Well it's not like he violated a Federal law or something................ Wait! He did that too. But what's the big deal? It's not like he illegally hampered the efforts of someone who was trying to get a handle on one of the most contraversial and dangerous issues of our generation..........Wait! He did that too.But it's only congress and we all know Congress lies too! Since it sounds like we should function on the assumption that anyone who holds someone else in violation of the law must have a unblimished record themselves then I am guessing we have nobody who is able to uphold the law..................... Let Anarchy reign! :crazy:

Hey I said the funny part.....continue on.:confused:

eagles_victory
07-14-2011, 02:26 PM
You can't let people commit perjury. I mean rather its about a murder or something as trivial as this Congress is going to act on a perjury trial.

Roughneck93
07-14-2011, 02:39 PM
You can't let people commit perjury. I mean rather its about a murder or something as trivial as this Congress is going to act on a perjury trial.I agree. There should be a retrial. It's just a shame and a waste that the prosecution messed this up in only the second day.

TheDOCTORdre
07-14-2011, 04:05 PM
I still believe in our legal system, but I'm losing faith in the prosecution

bobcat1
07-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Absolutely, I agree. Who cares if he lied to Congress? I know it don't make a hill of beans to me either way. Definitely a waste of time and taxpayer money.They lie to us everyday and they ain't on trial. They are gonna get fired in 2012 though.:D

waterboy
07-15-2011, 07:15 AM
They lie to us everyday and they ain't on trial. They are gonna get fired in 2012 though.:D
:clap: Amen, brother! Too bad we haven't been able to do that mid-term.:confused:

LIONS#1
07-15-2011, 10:11 AM
Well...you have a major LIER that a bunch of imbeciles elected President of this once free nation. Of course a person is still innocent until PROVEN guilty last time I checked. Our Congress is a JOKE although the House is back on par with reality you have a senate that is run by a bunch of fools...LMAO The Government can't even run a good TRIAL Bunch of IDIOTS!!