PDA

View Full Version : Inspiring!

Phil C
07-12-2011, 10:13 PM
This I felt just had to have it's own thread. Reaction to USA beating Brazil in the Women's World Cup Soccer Semis. This should make fans of everyone regarding women's soccer. The pretty thing is that it is a Country wide reaction. Everyone is happy. Like when Dallas beat Miami for the NBA championship everyone in Texas was happy but everyone in Florida is not. But in this case everyone is happy and it is indeed inspiring! Enjoy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ro-rogers_abby_wambach_goal_tribute_video_071211

Phil C
07-12-2011, 10:18 PM
"USA! USA!"

:clap::clap::clap:

Phil C
07-12-2011, 10:21 PM
This has the potential to help us like when we needed the Men's Hockey team to beat the Russians in 1980! We are at a difficult economic time with unfavorable World conditions. This is a bright moment for us especially if we can win the next two games and bring home the championship! Go USA!

Roughneck93
07-12-2011, 10:39 PM
:clap::clap::clap: Nice! That video is cool.

eagles_victory
07-12-2011, 10:48 PM
That video looks so fake to me.

FB-fanatic
07-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Almost glad there was not a camera in *our* living room. Though we are a huge football family, we are also a huge soccer family. When the US scored, this 270 lb guy jumped up on the sofa, feet first, jumping up and down, high fiving my son and wife! It was a fantastic finish. In watching the video, how could a very few sit there calmly when they scored?

Roughneck93
07-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Almost glad there was not a camera in *our* living room. Though we are a huge football family, we are also a huge soccer family. When the US scored, this 270 lb guy jumped up on the sofa, feet first, jumping up and down, high fiving my son and wife! It was a fantastic finish. In watching the video, how could a very few sit there calmly when they scored?

Lol! Yep. We pretty much did the same over here.

SintonFan
07-13-2011, 12:04 AM
This I felt just had to have it's own thread. Reaction to USA beating Brazil in the Women's World Cup Soccer Semis. This should make fans of everyone regarding women's soccer. The pretty thing is that it is a Country wide reaction. Everyone is happy. Like when Dallas beat Miami for the NBA championship everyone in Texas was happy but everyone in Florida is not. But in this case everyone is happy and it is indeed inspiring! Enjoy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ro-rogers_abby_wambach_goal_tribute_video_071211

Now we need to get a title!:cheerl::clap:

Txbroadcaster
07-13-2011, 12:53 AM
That video looks so fake to me.

how does it look fake? Same thing was done on the Donovan goal

eagles_victory
07-13-2011, 01:08 AM
how does it look fake? Same thing was done on the Donovan goal Who the hell tapes themselves watching a game. Some of these people are horrible actors. The Donovan video was much better.

SintonFan
07-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Who the hell tapes themselves watching a game. Some of these people are horrible actors. The Donovan video was much better.

Looks like quite a few people. Crazy huh?

eagles_victory
07-13-2011, 02:10 AM
The guy in Sacremento was fake and the family room in Ill seemed prettyfake too but the bar stuff all was legit the video I saw only showed the first 3. I still claim the second and third ones are fake.