PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach

Emerson1
07-12-2011, 05:14 PM
On 105.3 out of Dallas right now talking about his new book. He is slamming Craig James and Adam. I might need to do some summer reading.

coach
07-12-2011, 07:43 PM
I was at the golf course in nac a few days ago. Chris James, Craigs brother was there. Some guys asked him about his nephew's situation, and Chris said "He is the biggest pu**y i know. And i told him that to his face. Hell if i was Leach i would have locked him in their even longer." It was the funniest thing i have heard in a loooong time.

Eagle 1
07-13-2011, 12:26 PM
I was at the golf course in nac a few days ago. Chris James, Craigs brother was there. Some guys asked him about his nephew's situation, and Chris said "He is the biggest pu**y i know. And i told him that to his face. Hell if i was Leach i would have locked him in their even longer." It was the funniest thing i have heard in a loooong time.

Greatness!

Phantom Stang
07-13-2011, 12:58 PM

Greatness!
Yep, you read it right here on the Internet so it's gotta be true.:rolleyes:

Whether Chris James said that or not, there are plenty of news outlets that would grant him an interview if he wanted it known to the whole world.

coach
07-13-2011, 01:02 PM

Whether Chris James said that or not, there are plenty of news outlets that would grant him an interview if he wanted it known to the whole world.

i doubt any news outlets wants to interview an uncle.

Eagle 1
07-13-2011, 05:14 PM

So coach would lie about this?

BwdLion73
07-13-2011, 06:24 PM
So coach would lie about this?

I dont know....someone said he was not a coach! :stirpot:

LH Panther Mom
07-13-2011, 07:37 PM
there are plenty of news outlets that would grant him an interview if he wanted it known to the whole world.
Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! Now the whole world reads the DL? Sweeeeet! ;)

coach
07-13-2011, 07:48 PM
my dad played golf with chris again today and just jokingly my dad asked about his nephew and chris said dont get me started on that kid....lol

Phantom Stang
07-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! Now the whole world reads the DL? Sweeeeet! ;)
Today the Downlow, tomorrow the world!!:D

LIONS#1
07-14-2011, 09:15 AM
He is a Faux Coach!!!:1popcorn:

LIONS#1
07-14-2011, 09:26 AM
I however doubt that Coach would be fibbing to us on this...Just sayin!! Chris does have a home in Nacogdoches!!

solocam
07-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Leach is new offensive coordinator in Liberty Hill,taking the slot T to a new deminsion :clap:

eagles_victory
07-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Bruce Feldman was just suspended by ESPN for helping Leach write the book... AFTER ESPN gave him permission to write it. ESPN is becoming the MTV of sports more and more eveveryday.

Maroon87
07-15-2011, 07:26 AM
Bruce Feldman was just suspended by ESPN for helping Leach write the book... AFTER ESPN gave him permission to write it. ESPN is becoming the MTV of sports more and more eveveryday.

That's why I call them TMZSPN.

SWMustang
07-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Reading the book now. Regardless if you like Leach or not, it's been a good read so far.

Roughneck93
07-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Reading the book now. Regardless if you like Leach or not, it's been a good read so far.Yep. I started reading it yesterday. Have enjoyed so far.

LH Panther Mom
07-16-2011, 06:35 AM
Leach is new offensive coordinator in Liberty Hill,taking the slot T to a new deminsion :clap:
I hear we're working on building a new "shed". :D

STANG RED
07-16-2011, 11:14 AM
I hear we're working on building a new "shed". :D Yall have any James kids playing at LH?

coach
07-16-2011, 12:29 PM

Yet we still watch it everyday and it's the most popular shoe on tv

LH Panther Mom
07-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Yall have any James kids playing at LH?
Nah, just preventative insurance. :redxpoke: