PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Bullaholic?

ccmom
07-12-2011, 03:07 PM
????

greendawg84
07-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Resting up for Football season !!!!!:sleeping:

Bullaholic
07-12-2011, 03:36 PM
????

No probs, ccmom. Just taking a break until the season starts. P4S thinks I had a "hissy" fit---LOL. Thanks for asking.

Gsquared
07-12-2011, 03:38 PM
No probs, ccmom. Just taking a break until the season starts. P4S thinks I had a "hissy" fit---LOL. Thanks for asking.
Wow, I really didnt think you'd get out before Casey Anthony did.

AP Panther Fan
07-12-2011, 03:57 PM

Well quit throwin' a hissy and start a thread that I would like. All of these others are b-o-r-i-n-g.:ack!:

Cam
07-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Well quit throwin' a hissy and start a thread that I would like. All of these others are b-o-r-i-n-g.:ack!:

Shoot AP....now you're callin' me boring.....now I'm hurt and hissin'!.....man, us downlowers are just too sensitive....

AP Panther Fan
07-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Shoot AP....now you're callin' me boring.....now I'm hurt and hissin'!.....man, us downlowers are just too sensitive....

Actually, you are slacking somewhat...

Scouting Report for Blah....

Scouting Report for Blah, Blah....

Scouting Report for Blah, Blah, Blah....

If I ever respond to one of those, someone should to take my temperature.;)

Cam
07-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Actually, you are slacking somewhat...

Scouting Report for Blah....

Scouting Report for Blah, Blah....

Scouting Report for Blah, Blah, Blah....

If I ever respond to one of those, someone should to take my temperature.;)

Hey, wait a minute....look how many hits some of those are gettin'....I'm just tryin' to get the talk goin'....it's working for some schools.....OK, fine.....it's back to slapstick......no more football talk for me...I don't know what the hell I'm talkin' bout anyway.......:twitch:

AP Panther Fan
07-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Hey, wait a minute....look how many hits some of those are gettin'....I'm just tryin' to get the talk goin'....it's working for some schools.....OK, fine.....it's back to slapstick......no more football talk for me...I don't know what the hell I'm talkin' bout anyway.......:twitch:

hahahaha....good.

Slapstick? I tend to think of them as your mind wandering off to destinations unknown.... :)

Cam
07-13-2011, 09:46 AM
hahahaha....good.

Slapstick? I tend to think of them as your mind wandering off to destinations unknown.... :)

well...you're probably right about the wandering....you know, they don't let me out much at work....and when you're dealing with lasers and strobe lights and weird stuff like that to help the U.S. blow up the world, it can mess you up a little at times.....by the way.....ahhh.....that twinkling eye on your panther....ahh...it kinda...well...it kinda turns me on!

pirate4state
07-13-2011, 01:08 PM

You did... I rest my case :tongue: :stirpot:

Farmersfan
07-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Well, this is just a little Peyton Place and you're all Harper Valley hypocrites