PDA

View Full Version : Its my Wednesday

Gsquared
07-12-2011, 08:10 AM
even though its Tuesday. Im off on Friday! Gonna work on a brisket, a 12 pack and my yard all day Friday.

nobogey72
07-12-2011, 09:12 AM
even though its Tuesday. Im off on Friday! Gonna work on a brisket, a 12 pack and my yard all day Friday.

I'm off Friday too. So, for me and you this is kinda like 'pre-hump' day. I feel kinda guilty because most people on here have to work Friday. It's probably rude of us to go on and on about NOT having to work Friday and everybody else does. What do you think G? You think we oughta back off and be considerate of other peoples feelings, or just rub it in as hard as we can?

GrTigers6
07-12-2011, 09:17 AM
im off thursday and friday so I guess today is my thursday. Going to College Station for 7on7

Gsquared
07-12-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm off Friday too. So, for me and you this is kinda like 'pre-hump' day. I feel kinda guilty because most people on here have to work Friday. It's probably rude of us to go on and on about NOT having to work Friday and everybody else does. What do you think G? You think we oughta back off and be considerate of other peoples feelings, or just rub it in as hard as we can?
Nope, dont back off. Hey, you just gave me another idea for something to do while im off. Rub it in real hard. Ill probably do this a few times on Friday. We are out of paper towels so ill have to wipe off on the dog. He doesnt seem to mind though.

waterboy
07-12-2011, 09:37 AM
You fellers are lucky. This is my Monday.........being as I was off yesterday.

BaseballUmp
07-12-2011, 10:41 AM
I guess everyday is my Saturday since I don't have anything to do until class start again late August haha

nobogey72
07-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Nope, dont back off. Hey, you just gave me another idea for something to do while im off. Rub it in real hard. Ill probably do this a few times on Friday. We are out of paper towels so ill have to wipe off on the dog. He doesnt seem to mind though.

Must be a Schnauzer!

ccmom
07-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Hey it's my Wednesday, too!!! Thanks for the reminder!!:thumbsup:

Gsquared
07-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Hey it's my Wednesday, too!!! Thanks for the reminder!!:thumbsup:
Cool, then come do my yard work while I cook brisket and drink beer!

ccmom
07-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Cool, then come do my yard work while I cook brisket and drink beer!

Haha...I'll be lounging at the Gaylord with girlfriends, but boy your offer is tempting! :crazy:

bobcat1
07-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Haha...I'll be lounging at the Gaylord with girlfriends, but boy your offer is tempting! :crazy:You'll only be 20 miles or so from G and me for that matter.:thinking:

Gsquared
07-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Haha...I'll be lounging at the Gaylord with girlfriends, but boy your offer is tempting! :crazy:
To funny, we might actually be at the Gaylord Texan Saturday! Check in Saturday afternoon.

ccmom
07-12-2011, 12:01 PM
To funny, we might actually be at the Gaylord Texan Saturday! Check in Saturday afternoon.

Nice! We check in Friday afternoon and are going to the Glass Cactus Friday night. I'm looking forward to it!!

ccmom
07-12-2011, 12:03 PM
You'll only be 20 miles or so from G and me for that matter.:thinking:

Yes, but fortunately your restraining orders are still valid!!:thumbsup:

bobcat1
07-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Nice! We check in Friday afternoon and are going to the Glass Cactus Friday night. I'm looking forward to it!! I may be in my boat close to the Glass Cactus Saturday.

Gsquared
07-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Nice! We check in Friday afternoon and are going to the Glass Cactus Friday night. I'm looking forward to it!!
Think we are going to the Glass Cactus on Saturday night. Please dont drink the bar dry on Friday

ccmom
07-12-2011, 12:10 PM
I may be in my boat close to the Glass Cactus Saturday.

150 feet away...no exceptions!!:twitch:

bobcat1
07-12-2011, 12:15 PM
150 feet away...no exceptions!!:twitch: :thinking:I was letting you know so you could stay away from there Saturday.:rolleyes:Click the link in my signature and substitute ccmom for Johnny and you will understand.:taunt:

bobcat1
07-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Think we are going to the Glass Cactus on Saturday night. Please dont drink the bar dry on FridayI'll be quiet if I happen to go fishing Sunday instead.

MGAR
07-12-2011, 03:44 PM

Ahhhh... I went through a 12 pack today on the beach..

Might just go through another tonight when we go crab fishing.

Gsquared
07-12-2011, 03:46 PM

There aint no crab in Lake O the Pines!

ccmom
07-12-2011, 03:50 PM

Speaking of the beach...we leave for vacation in 8 days!! Woohoo!!!

Sorry...carry on. I just had a moment.:cheerl::wave: