PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Website

sinton66
07-07-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm in the process of building the new homepage. Wanted to check with the membership and see if there are any other areas or sections you think need to be added to the website (serious replies only please). You won't be able to see the progress until I get all the permissions set up, but I'm open to suggestions.

poisoned10
07-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Has the mobile version of the website been added yet? Will it be/is it done through tapatalk or something similar?

sinton66
07-27-2011, 07:04 AM
I have most of the previous sections added to the new homepage. There are still a few issues I'm trying to figure out. I'm still learning the new software. For now, most of the old site info is back in the new site.

sinton66
07-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Has the mobile version of the website been added yet? Will it be/is it done through tapatalk or something similar?

I'm not sure and if it hasn't, it will have to wait on Admin to do it. I don't know anything about it.

poisoned10
07-30-2011, 08:42 AM
I'm not sure and if it hasn't, it will have to wait on Admin to do it. I don't know anything about it.

I don't think it has because it looks the same as on my laptop. I didn't know if it was a feature just for donating members or something like that.

sinton66
07-31-2011, 08:54 AM
I don't think it has because it looks the same as on my laptop. I didn't know if it was a feature just for donating members or something like that.

The mobile app should be for everyone once implemented.