PDA

View Full Version : Tonight...

mwynn05
07-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Big Brother starts back... You ready Rita?

Sweetwater Red
07-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Not p4s. But, I am. I'm curious to see who the 3 pairs they are bringing back from seasons past are. I wonder if Evil Dick and his daughter are one of them.

pirate4state
07-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Big Brother starts back... You ready Rita?

It was an interesting first episode. As I told you earlier...I am happy Rachel & Brendon are back. Last year was the first time I watched so Jeff/Jordan & Evil Dick/Danielle are new to me. I kinda got a glimpse of Jeff/Jordan last year and they kinda make me sick. LOL

BBAD starts in 10 minutes!!! I'll probably only watch about 30 minutes and DVR the rest. :nerd:

jason
07-08-2011, 07:24 AM
It was an interesting first episode. As I told you earlier...I am happy Rachel & Brendon are back. Last year was the first time I watched so Jeff/Jordan & Evil Dick/Danielle are new to me. I kinda got a glimpse of Jeff/Jordan last year and they kinda make me sick. LOL

BBAD starts in 10 minutes!!! I'll probably only watch about 30 minutes and DVR the rest. :nerd:we have showtime2 this season and set it to record - do they show any 'good stuff' on this....

pirate4state
07-08-2011, 08:30 AM
we have showtime2 this season and set it to record - do they show any 'good stuff' on this....

Well, they cuss a lot more and sometimes it can get good (drama and you see some strategy), but mainly it is just them working out or playing stupid games.

Txbroadcaster
07-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Well, they cuss a lot more and sometimes it can get good (drama and you see some strategy), but mainly it is just them working out or playing stupid games.

couple of years ago it showed basically naked pool party

Also for unknown reasons Evel Dick has had to leave the game and is out...his daughter is staying

Sweetwater Red
07-08-2011, 09:49 AM
couple of years ago it showed basically naked pool party

Also for unknown reasons Evel Dick has had to leave the game and is out...his daughter is staying

Well that sucks. Where did you hear that? If he HAD to leave my guess would be it was for legal reasons.

MGAR
07-08-2011, 10:03 AM
and his daughter received golden key which keeps her safe till week 10

Txbroadcaster
07-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Well that sucks. Where did you hear that? If he HAD to leave my guess would be it was for legal reasons.

I dont know..it all happened fast and the only thing they would tell his daughter was it was not a health issue with any immediate family.

Some are sayng it was health issue for him..others think he just decided he did not want to do it again

Sweetwater Red
07-08-2011, 12:17 PM
I dont know..it all happened fast and the only thing they would tell his daughter was it was not a health issue with any immediate family.

Some are sayng it was health issue for him..others think he just decided he did not want to do it again

Just found it on-line (not that I didn't believe you). That's a real bummer. He would have owned Rachel.

Txbroadcaster
07-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Just found it on-line (not that I didn't believe you). That's a real bummer. He would have owned Rachel.

i totally did not see u asking for link..my bad