PDA

View Full Version : SCOUTING REPORT for Rio Grande Valley Teams

Cam
07-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Any teams from the Valley we need to know about? Or are they just a bunch of "slow Mexicans" like Saggy Aggie once said??? Come on Valley folks, talk it up.

Saggy Aggie
07-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Any teams from the Valley we need to know about? Or are they just a bunch of "slow Mexicans" like Saggy Aggie once said??? Come on Valley folks, talk it up.they're still slow

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Well there's only one RGV district in 3A, that being 32-3A.

Rio Hondo looks to be the team to beat, with Port Isabel being a close 2nd (in a "rebuilding" season). Last playoff spot is a toss-up between Zapata, RGC La Grulla, and La Feria. I give the edge to La Grulla over Zapata and La Feria. Zapata graduated the house, and La Feria is going through yet ANOTHER coaching change so there's no telling what to expect from the Lions.

Progreso....well....they're Progreso. Our loveable losers....

Cam
07-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Well there's only one RGV district in 3A, that being 32-3A.

Rio Hondo looks to be the team to beat, with Port Isabel being a close 2nd (in a "rebuilding" season). Last playoff spot is a toss-up between Zapata, RGC La Grulla, and La Feria. I give the edge to La Grulla over Zapata and La Feria. Zapata graduated the house, and La Feria is going through yet ANOTHER coaching change so there's no telling what to expect from the Lions.

Progreso....well....they're Progreso. Our loveable losers....

But you gotta love their name! The Red Ants!!! I would bet their uniforms are red and black maybe??

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-08-2011, 04:31 PM
But you gotta love their name! The Red Ants!!! I would bet their uniforms are red and black maybe??

You're exactly right. Red and Black home uniforms, White and Red away uniforms