PDA

View Full Version : SCOUTING REPORT for CANYON LAKE

Cam
07-07-2011, 01:25 PM
All I know is RB Henshaw is back.

clhsdad
07-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Should see significant improvement this year. Yes Henshaw is back and healthy as is Covarrubias which should offer a strong one two punch in the backfield. We lost senior QB Nabors as he has transferred out. Not sure yet who gets to take over there as we have several candidates. I believe you will see more emphasis on the running game as was the case late in the season last year.

With more kids coming out to play this will be the first year to have a defensive and an offensive unit that does not play both sides. This may be the most exciting part as we gave up alot in the 4th quarter due to wearing down. Should be an exciting year and can't wait to get Wimberley on our home turf this year.

Cam
07-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Should see significant improvement this year. Yes Henshaw is back and healthy as is Covarrubias which should offer a strong one two punch in the backfield. We lost senior QB Nabors as he has transferred out. Not sure yet who gets to take over there as we have several candidates. I believe you will see more emphasis on the running game as was the case late in the season last year.

With more kids coming out to play this will be the first year to have a defensive and an offensive unit that does not play both sides. This may be the most exciting part as we gave up alot in the 4th quarter due to wearing down. Should be an exciting year and can't wait to get Wimberley on our home turf this year.
Where did Nabors go? That kid was good. Who's taking his spot?

Tejastrue
07-07-2011, 02:37 PM

I'm sure the Texans are not concerned about where they play. Should be a good match-up though. The whole district will be much stronger this year. :1popcorn: