PDA

View Full Version : Ok, let's start an individual teams scouting report...first up: LIBERTY HILL

Cam
07-07-2011, 01:21 PM
So come on LH folks, what's LH gonna have that gives them the district title? Who are the leaders? Strengths? Weaknesses? Final district record? Come on, spit it out. Ain't nobody listenin' (like other teams coaches/scouts) that they don't already know.

Cam
07-07-2011, 02:59 PM
What, no love for LH? I think Coach Vance is a magician when it comes to putting kids in the right places. And that's not an easy thing to do. I expect his D to be tough again. Corn is a little guy but strong as a bull. He should be the key to the offense. Don't know what the OL holds for them. I hear they're gonna be young. Is the QB ready to run this tricky offense?

LH Panther Mom
07-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Hey, I've been busy today. :p

Key to us winning the district title again goes by the initials of JV. ;) Corn & Johnston will be ready, willing & able to tote the rock. I expect there's a couple others in the wings, maybe Amthor (don't know if he's back or not). I think we've got a couple of options at QB, so it will depend on 2-a-days and the scrimmages to find out who's the best fit. OL should be fine since we've got some kids with some experience, including at least one starter. :thinking:

Defense? Yeah, expect to see some hard-hitting from those guys! They might be better than last year.

That's all I've got...for now. My baby isn't here or I'd get more scoop from him...but not necessarily share it. :devil: :stirpot: :1popcorn:

LH Panther Mom
07-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! We might have a few surprises in the concession stands too! :cheerl: