PDA

View Full Version : Bellville

StangEm
07-07-2011, 12:46 PM
What's going on in Bellville? I've heard that they can't secure a DC and Coach Row has been making some unexpected changes that are causing people to jump ship. Anyone know the truth?

OLE'BULL
07-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Oh geez, I haven't heard any of this but am not as well connected as I should be. Do you have any other details? If this is the case, we are in trouble. With two a days less than a month away, you would think they would be running on all cylinders by now. Hopefully we can get it together.

Cam
07-07-2011, 01:33 PM
I went through Bellville this past Saturday, nice town. Looks bigger than a 3A town.

BigGreen61
07-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah the Gobblers roll into Bellville on week 2. Thats going to be a good 1.

OLE'BULL
07-07-2011, 02:02 PM
I went through Bellville this past Saturday, nice town. Looks bigger than a 3A town.

Ya well what you saw is what there is. Its not very spaced out. Population +/- 4300

Football DAD
07-07-2011, 02:53 PM
From what I hear Coach Row will be calling the defense. I hope the offensive change up will be better than last year.

Snotbubbles
07-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Ya'll keeping the "run threw" helmet?

OLE'BULL
07-07-2011, 03:49 PM
From what I hear Coach Row will be calling the defense. I hope the offensive change up will be better than last year.

Might not be a bad plan. And a big +1 on the offensive change. It was tough to watch last year...

XMan
07-07-2011, 06:23 PM
On Bellville being "what you see is what you get", id have to disagree. There are a ton of kids that go to BHS that dont live in the city limits. Bellville gets lots of kids from the self proclaimed "West End" (maybe of the east bound county), Industry, Bleiblerville, Nelsonville, New Ulm area. Kids also come from Cochran, Milheim, Burleigh, Buckhorn, Raccoon Bend, and Kenney to name a few of the suburbs. Bellville's district is huge in terms of square miles.

OLE'BULL
07-08-2011, 01:46 PM
On Bellville being "what you see is what you get", id have to disagree. There are a ton of kids that go to BHS that dont live in the city limits. Bellville gets lots of kids from the self proclaimed "West End" (maybe of the east bound county), Industry, Bleiblerville, Nelsonville, New Ulm area. Kids also come from Cochran, Milheim, Burleigh, Buckhorn, Raccoon Bend, and Kenney to name a few of the suburbs. Bellville's district is huge in terms of square miles.

Guess I was saying as far as commercial buildings go, apologies for the misunderstanding...

Football DAD
07-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Yes, they come from all over. I hope with the change in coaching may come a renewed sense success.

StangEm
07-08-2011, 02:47 PM
I guess what I'm really asking is why are these coaches leaving town? Did they get rifted or what? Sounds a little peculiar to me for these moves to be made in July. Where did the head coach from last year go?

OLE'BULL
07-08-2011, 04:46 PM
I guess what I'm really asking is why are these coaches leaving town? Did they get rifted or what? Sounds a little peculiar to me for these moves to be made in July. Where did the head coach from last year go?

I have my feelers out for more info, hopefully we can get an answer soon. Coach Foster went to Rockport Fulton as the DC for Coach Chancellor who is now their head coach...

XMan
07-08-2011, 06:15 PM
I believe the annual booster club golf tournament is coming up very soon. I think that would be a good time to ask coach Rowe what is going on. If you want to know, just go up and ask him instead of stirring stuff up on a message board. That, or call the Rockport coaches office and talk to Foster, whichever you choose.

tog
07-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Rowe will do a good job there! Finding teaching fields that fit isn't always the easiest thing to do.

zebrablue2
07-08-2011, 06:42 PM
I believe the annual booster club golf tournament is coming up very soon. I think that would be a good time to ask coach Rowe what is going on. If you want to know, just go up and ask him instead of stirring stuff up on a message board. That, or call the Rockport coaches office and talk to Foster, whichever you choose.

UR 680th post, one finally:iagree: with-- LOL!!! Tell em like it is XM!!!

XMan
07-08-2011, 06:51 PM
How many big time defensive coordinator/spanish teaching gurus do you know???? lol

Football DAD
07-09-2011, 05:03 AM
XMan back hard at it.

maestro
07-10-2011, 09:40 AM
JMO

bellville will be ok. youth!! that was the speedbump last year....they had youth...and that means success is forthcoming.

Bull's-eye
07-10-2011, 01:10 PM
JMO

bellville will be ok. youth!! that was the speedbump last year....they had youth...and that means success is forthcoming.

Don't you mean Yutes? Should be a lot better, DCTF only show like 11 returning starters, but I was thinking it was more. Something like 9 on defense & about 5 on offensive.

Bull's-eye
07-14-2011, 04:32 PM
What's going on in Bellville? I've heard that they can't secure a DC.

How about the Helmet Crew, their half-time smoke kept Brookshire from scoring. :wave:

zebrablue2
07-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Booster club golf tourn. today! Gonna meet the new coach! Hunter Goodwin and Manny Sanders(ex brahma and pro players) gonna be there today! Should be fun, but hot!

Football DAD
07-15-2011, 07:24 PM
So any news from the golf tournment

zebrablue2
07-15-2011, 09:23 PM
So any news from the golf tournment

Sanders team beat mine, so his granny has bragging rights for a year! Got to see his cousin Josh Bryant( another brahma great) today! Those kids are doing alright for themselves, I am so very proud of both. Very good turnout for the booster club! Many thanks to all that worked hard to put it on! Met coach Rowe also! Very nice person! I welcome his family, and wish him all the best in Bellville!