PDA

View Full Version : Nicole saids THANKS AGAIN DOWNLOW!

Cam
07-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Some of ya'll might remember voting for her in a plus size model competition. Well, before they cut off the voting (cause someone was cheatin')the Downlow came through with a mess of votes and put her over the top. The judges made the final decision but the votes were taken into consideration. She won and is now living in New York city. She wanted me to thank everyone again. Attached is one of her photo shoots. I thought it was pretty funny cause of the red lettered graffitti on the wall and the dude on the bike who just decided to stop and stare....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOiWwSPRVmA

Old Tiger
07-07-2011, 11:33 AM
how many plus sizes are we talking about on this alleged model? pics

BEAST
07-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Very cool. I bet she is having the time of her life.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
07-07-2011, 11:52 AM
That's awesome!! I hope she is living it up!!

bobcat1
07-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Awesome and she is so pretty! Looks like she has a wonderful personality that matches that smile. Congrats to her!

Cam
07-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Awesome and she is so pretty! Looks like she has a wonderful personality that matches that smile. Congrats to her!

Thanks Bobcat and everyone. And you've got great instincts Bobcat. That kid is the sweetest person you could ever meet. We all worry about her in that big jungle cause she's so nice with everyone. Always says "I love you" whenever she hangs up with any of us. By the way, she's a Longhorn. Graduate of UT.

RoyceTTU
07-07-2011, 01:17 PM
By the way, she's a Longhorn. Graduate of UT.

Well atleast she's pretty:taunt: