PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony might go into hiding?

orange machine
07-07-2011, 04:00 AM
I was thinking about the utter outrage that the American people have shown to Casey getting off with many people saying they are gonna kill her. I can't help but think that she is gonna have to go in hiding or move out of the country. I really believe her life is gonna be Hell on earth now. A person can kill an adult or rape an adult but when you go messing with kids especially killing or raping them people will lose there minds over it. When child killers or rapist go to prison they have to separate them from the population because if they find out you are good as dead.

bigwood33
07-07-2011, 04:56 AM
My guess is her party days are behind her. I also have serious doubts that she will ever have a relationship with a "normal" man, maybe a psycho or someone with serious issues but no one normal. I really hope that she is miserable. She should become a "prisoner" to her fame and shame.

orange machine
07-07-2011, 05:18 AM
I wouldn't be a bit surprised after she gets out if she is never heard from again.

eagles_victory
07-07-2011, 05:19 AM
My guess is her party days are behind her. I also have serious doubts that she will ever have a relationship with a "normal" man, maybe a psycho or someone with serious issues but no one normal. I really hope that she is miserable. She should become a "prisoner" to her fame and shame. If someone did her Nino Brown style on the way out of the courthouse Id be happy. However, I hope she tries to live a normal life and people make her miserable and she ends up offing herself. Maybe she should do an interview with Nancy Grace that is all it took for that one girl to kill herself.

orange machine
07-07-2011, 05:25 AM
I don't wish anything bad on her I can see why the jury didn't charge her with murder but to let her walk on the fact her child was missing for a month before she told someone is nuts. I for the life of me can't figure that out!

eagles_victory
07-07-2011, 05:32 AM
I don't wish anything bad on her ! I do

bigwood33
07-07-2011, 05:38 AM
I don't wish anything bad on her
Only misery my friend, only misery.

Ranger Mom
07-07-2011, 07:13 AM
So...should they let Charles Manson out of prison...he didn't kill anyone either?!?!?!

I don't wish for her death, but I hope she has misery and not one ounce of peace all her living days!! I didn't even want her to get the death penalty, I think that was too easy for her!!

AP Panther Fan
07-07-2011, 03:41 PM
So...should they let Charles Manson out of prison...he didn't kill anyone either?!?!?!

I don't wish for her death, but I hope she has misery and not one ounce of peace all her living days!! I didn't even want her to get the death penalty, I think that was too easy for her!!

Good thought RM....I am starting to agree with those that think she has already chosen her path in life and it will come back around to haunt her. Anyone that is a compulsive liar, commits theft by checks and neglected her child (to the point of death) will NOT have a good life. History will probably repeat itself and she won't be so lucky next time....or we hope.

Cam
07-07-2011, 03:59 PM
My guess is her party days are behind her. I also have serious doubts that she will ever have a relationship with a "normal" man, maybe a psycho or someone with serious issues but no one normal. I really hope that she is miserable. She should become a "prisoner" to her fame and shame.

Hey, Manson is available!!