PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out Vet 93 - Have a question

CatWoman
02-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Does Ballinger have it's non-disrict scheduled yet?

vet93
02-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Man...the way you worded the post heading I thought that I was in trouble! I was being called out. To answer your question...I don't know yet. I don't think that it is completely finalized yet but don't know for sure. We will probably have to play quite a few 3a schools in predistrict because the natural resevoir for 2a schools (district 2-2a) has an eight team district and will only be playing 3 non-district games. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see Clyde, Merkel, Brady or maybe even Greenwood. Colorado City and Coahoma would be a good match as well. From district 2-2a we might could get a match with Wall in the first few weeks or possibly Sonora or Grape Creek. This is all pure speculation as to who I think might be available and have good teams. I haven't talked with anyone. It should be interesting.

CatWoman
02-04-2004, 10:13 AM
I guess that did kinda sound like an "AHMO" calling out, sorry. I just read a post from RangerMom and we are not on their non-disrict schedule, so I guess we will just have to wait and see.