PDA

View Full Version : Here's my take on Wimbledon...

Cam
07-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Ok, first of all, is the human race evolving or something? I don't ever recall all the moaning and groaning in a tennis match back in the day...The women especially. Some of it actually sounds kinda....you know...nasty & sexy...So much so, I went into my garage, found my old wooden racket with a few broken strings, went outside and stole my 16 year old golden retrievers tennis ball (much to her dismay), then proceeded to chase my wife around the house to see if I could get her to moan like that.....Didn't work, on the run she grabbed one of her nasty kitchen knives and threatened to castrate me...
Anyway, my proposal in the pro ranks is to ban all men players from tennis and make it an all womens sport. The next thing would be to change the attire. Women would have to wear something from Victoria Secret or maybe nothing at all.....that would definitely increase the ratings...and for you women that insist this would have to apply to men as well....I don't know....that would be a horrible sight in my opinion....it's hard enough to follow one little yellow ball much less a full set of nasty looking scrots....not to mention the hairy arses...now I feel like throwing up....:ack!:
But back to my question: Why all the groaning all of a sudden??? Or am I just confused? Maybe the groaning has always been there but the mics were not as sensitive at courtside back in the day....anybody know??
I need help......
And the Cam man is pushing the limits of being "banned for life"....

RoyceTTU
07-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Ok, first of all, is the human race evolving or something? I don't ever recall all the moaning and groaning in a tennis match back in the day...The women especially. Some of it actually sounds kinda....you know...nasty & sexy...So much so, I went into my garage, found my old wooden racket with a few broken strings, went outside and stole my 16 year old golden retrievers tennis ball (much to her dismay), then proceeded to chase my wife around the house to see if I could get her to moan like that.....Didn't work, on the run she grabbed one of her nasty kitchen knives and threatened to castrate me...
Anyway, my proposal in the pro ranks is to ban all men players from tennis and make it an all womens sport. The next thing would be to change the attire. Women would have to wear something from Victoria Secret or maybe nothing at all.....that would definitely increase the ratings...and for you women that insist this would have to apply to men as well....I don't know....that would be a horrible sight in my opinion....it's hard enough to follow one little yellow ball much less a full set of nasty looking scrots....not to mention the hairy arses...now I feel like throwing up....:ack!:
But back to my question: Why all the groaning all of a sudden??? Or am I just confused? Maybe the groaning has always been there but the mics were not as sensitive at courtside back in the day....anybody know??
I need help......
And the Cam man is pushing the limits of being "banned for life"....

I think Monica Selles did it first. She was around when I was a kid so that must of been 20 years ago or more. I think more do it now than in the past. Much like Golf, Tennis was a "Gentelman's/Ladies" sport, so it didn't really follow proper etiquett to groan. I think times have changed and some have strayed further from the fundamental discplins.

IMO