PDA

View Full Version : New Era in Lake Worth

BullFrog Dad
10-03-2003, 02:03 PM
LW is off to its worst start in years(0-4). There are many reasons for this but one big problem is @ QB. Senior Henry Douglas has started since his sophmore year although he hasn't developed into a top level QB. This week a sophmore named Jamal Inbraham has been sharing snaps with Henry on the first team O. I saw a lot of Jamal last year on the freshman team when my son was on JV. He is a Michael Vick starter kit. He may not start tonight vs. Alvarado but he'll get plenty of snaps. This is by no means a cure-all for LW's woes but you could feel the new energy level of the team when Jamal was in the line-up during this week's practice. Tonight will hopefully jump start the 'Frogs before district next week.

3afan
10-03-2003, 02:10 PM
good luck to the Bullfrogs .........

Chief Woodman
10-05-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey bullfrogdad...slpybear from Bridgeport and I call each other with game updates. I would like to extend the same offer to you if you would like to keep up with scores from around the district (my son plays for Decatur). If you are intrested PM me and I will give yoou my cell number.

Gobbla2001
10-05-2003, 10:16 PM
New Era?

Did Bigfoot leave or what?

Or did he change his hair-color?

<small>[ October 05, 2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>