PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!

coach
07-05-2011, 02:56 PM
So i go away for a couple of weeks and come back to this new set up....I feel lost lol.

If you have not heard already, I just got married to the love of my life. We had a beautiful wedding and a fantastic reception. I keep getting compliments from people saying it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. I only can thank family and friends for that. About 250 people showed up in the tiniy Fairfield Methodist Church. I can't tell you guys how thankful i am of having such a wonderful wife and great friends. I would like to let you know that eagles_victory was the best man and gave one helluva best man speech lol.

Christen and I went to Atlantis Bahamas and had a blast. We swam with Dolphins, sting rats, and many more sea creatures. We toured the island and we also met Jason Terry, Stephon Marberry, and even the great Craig Sager lol. I had a blast.

If you guys are interested in pics of both the honeymoon and the wedding pm me and and i will post a few asap.

BaseballUmp
07-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Those sting rats are vicious lol congrats bro

BEAST
07-05-2011, 03:05 PM
So i go away for a couple of weeks and come back to this new set up....I feel lost lol.

If you have not heard already, I just got married to the love of my life. We had a beautiful wedding and a fantastic reception. I keep getting compliments from people saying it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. I only can thank family and friends for that. About 250 people showed up in the tiniy Fairfield Methodist Church. I can't tell you guys how thankful i am of having such a wonderful wife and great friends. I would like to let you know that eagles_victory was the best man and gave one helluva best man speech lol.

Christen and I went to Atlantis Bahamas and had a blast. We swam with Dolphins, sting rats, and many more sea creatures. We toured the island and we also met Jason Terry, Stephon Marberry, and even the great Craig Sager lol. I had a blast.

If you guys are interested in pics of both the honeymoon and the wedding pm me and and i will post a few asap.

I am actually very interested and concerned about Sting Rats. Can you explain??:ack!:

BEAST

jason
07-05-2011, 03:10 PM
post pics of the sting rats and of your other half....don't care about you....

:stirpot:

Old Tiger
07-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Edited

mwynn05
07-05-2011, 03:41 PM
It was a pretty awesome especially the reception when all the old people left haha... Ive heard several compliments on the best man's speech.. pretty funny... The after party was pretty good too in case you were wondering.... We can def tell you are really happy and congrats/ good luck