PDA

View Full Version : Burnet's horse of a RB - Demone Belmarez - Are you recruits watchin'??

Cam
07-05-2011, 10:10 AM
I posted this right before the changeover so it got deleted. Not sure how many folks got to see it. It's incoming senior RB Demone Belmarez (a Katy move-in from last year & BLEEDZGREEN boy). Fun highlights to watch. Demone is bout 5'11" 185lbs and can fly. Ran into him last week at a convenience store and he's excited about the upcoming season. Looks stronger to me. Demone has great vision and toughness. I can see him playing college ball somewhere. He's expected to carry the load for Burnet this year along with another speedster senior, RB Zac Maldonado. I hope coaches utilize them well cause the receiving core is going to be very young. The whole team will be very young. Should be interesting in 25-3A. I'm sure Liberty Hill reloads as usual and Lampasas returns most starters from last year including that monster FB - Secody I believe his first name is...
I'll go out on a limb and say Burnet will battle for the district title again...even with so many question marks....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFnLUQr-CF8

greendawg84
07-05-2011, 10:18 AM
I posted this right before the changeover so it got deleted. Not sure how many folks got to see it. It's incoming senior RB Demone Belmarez (a Katy move-in from last year & BLEEDZGREEN boy). Fun highlights to watch. Demone is bout 5'11" 185lbs and can fly. Ran into him last week at a convenience store and he's excited about the upcoming season. Looks stronger to me. Demone has great vision and toughness. I can see him playing college ball somewhere. He's expected to carry the load for Burnet this year along with another speedster senior, RB Zac Maldonado. I hope coaches utilize them well cause the receiving core is going to be very young. The whole team will be very young. Should be interesting in 25-3A. I'm sure Liberty Hill reloads as usual and Lampasas returns most starters from last year including that monster FB - Secody I believe his first name is...
I'll go out on a limb and say Burnet will battle for the district title again...even with so many question marks....

Put the pipe down and slowly walk away .....

LH wins district , Burnet , then who knows.

BEAST
07-05-2011, 10:24 AM

He looks really good. The move he made on the sidelines at the 1:40 mark was impressive. That defender is still looking for his jock.

BEAST

Cam
07-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Put the pipe down and slowly walk away .....

LH wins district , Burnet , then who knows.

It'll be interesting cause LH lost alot last season. But Vance finds a way. No pipe in my hands.....I've got no dog in this fight anymore (my boy has gradu-macated).....just a fan of the boys I've seen grow up.....

dog40
07-05-2011, 04:19 PM
He had a brother (twin I believe) that played on JV. Is he still around?

Cam
07-05-2011, 04:37 PM
He had a brother (twin I believe) that played on JV. Is he still around?

Yes he is a twin. I couldn't tell them apart for nothin'...unfortunately, he decided to move back with his mom to Missouri City I believe....I was looking forward to watching them both play together. I wish him luck...a good kid...