PDA

View Full Version : web site i am building

jason
06-30-2011, 06:15 PM
i am building a web site for an attorney...

this is what i have so far....

http://www.m-maloney.com/index_video.html

thoughts?

Rocket
06-30-2011, 07:05 PM
It's ok. Nothing flashy. Is that what they want?

turbostud
06-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Need some pics with the reaction to OJ's not guilty verdict. Just to juice it up lawyer style.

jason
06-30-2011, 09:15 PM
It's ok. Nothing flashy. Is that what they want?yeah, i think so...

i added the youtube video today, before it was just a picture of their sign on their building...

guess it doesn't matter what i, or anybody else thinks, as long as they like it...

bobcat1
06-30-2011, 09:38 PM
yeah, i think so...

i added the youtube video today, before it was just a picture of their sign on their building...

guess it doesn't matter what i, or anybody else thinks, as long as they like it...Zactly!

sinton66
07-01-2011, 06:40 AM
It looks good. Nice and professional looking. Good job, Jason.

RoyceTTU
07-01-2011, 08:18 AM
yeah, i think so...

guess it doesn't matter what i, or anybody else thinks, as long as they like it...

I used to think this way about websites we built. I quickly realized it wasn't what the site builder or client likes, it all matters to what the customers like. Make sure you ask alot of opinions from people like your doing today.

RoyceTTU
07-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Hyperlink the "Areas of Practice" summary back to the same hyperlink thats on the homepage.

Divorce

Adoption

Custody

Criminal Felonies

Criminal Misdemeanors

Probation Violations

Alcohol/Drug Offenses

Juvenile Offenses

Jail Release

Personal Injury Claims

Immingration

Naturalization

Pharmaceutical Claims

Insurance Claims

I would recomend some type of link to Google Maps that shows where the place is.

You probably already know, but Alchohol/drug offenses, Pharmaceutical Claims, Insurance Claims dosn't hyperlink yet.

I would recommend some new pics for Maloney and Meagan Lowe. Especially Meagan Lowe, is she in a dept store?

These are a couple of things right i see immediatly. Good Luck

jason
07-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Hyperlink the "Areas of Practice" summary back to the same hyperlink thats on the homepage.

I would recomend some type of link to Google Maps that shows where the place is.

You probably already know, but Alchohol/drug offenses, Pharmaceutical Claims, Insurance Claims dosn't hyperlink yet.

I would recommend some new pics for Maloney and Meagan Lowe. Especially Meagan Lowe, is she in a dept store?

These are a couple of things right i see immediatly. Good Luck
i am working on the pics - maegan is actually a good friend of me and my wife, she is the one who called me about doing this site for them...
she was the avid golf magazine cart girl of the month in april and that is the best picture we could find...

didn't realize some of my links weren't set yet, thanks for the input...