PDA

View Full Version : Matt328

Gsquared
06-30-2011, 03:24 PM
I got a great idea on how to sell more magazines next year. Make it a little more like the National Enquirer etc... For instance, four returning starters for team X have contracted Malaria and will not play this year.
Oprah Winfey moves to Lamesa and brings along with her a son father by Stedman. Winfey is 6-4 230 and runs a 4.4 . This will likely push the Tornados into a playoff spot.

Torb
06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
He is already here, but Stedman isn't the father!:eek:

Ernest T Bass
06-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Way to go Torb! Way to take one for the team! Now THAT, my friends, is true leadership. Ive thought about doing the same, but going the adoption route.

Gsquared
06-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Way to go Torb! Way to take one for the team! Now THAT, my friends, is true leadership. Ive thought about doing the same, but going the adoption route.
Id rather go down to Top Cat Chicken and Fish in Oak Cliff and see if I can buy some eggs from a nice big strong lookin female, then take em home, put em in a cup and go to town with my wifes Victoria Secret catalogs and with good aim, fertilize em myself. Prolly just end up fertilizing my eye again though.

Matthew328
06-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Wow...just wow

Roughneck93
06-30-2011, 03:41 PM
id rather go down to top cat chicken and fish in oak cliff and see if i can buy some eggs from a nice big strong lookin female, then take em home, put em in a cup and go to town with my wifes victoria secret catalogs and with good aim, fertilize em myself. Prolly just end up fertilizing my eye again though.lmao!!

Ernest T Bass
06-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Id rather go down to Top Cat Chicken and Fish in Oak Cliff and see if I can buy some eggs from a nice big strong lookin female, then take em home, put em in a cup and go to town with my wifes Victoria Secret catalogs and with good aim, fertilize em myself. Prolly just end up fertilizing my eye again though.

Why not just man-up and get it done yourself? Just grab her 'round the waist, whisper some sweet nothings in her ear, and tell her you're gonna make a woman outta her.

Torb
07-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Wow, this went in a whole different direction than I thought it would!

Sweetwater Red
07-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Wow, this went in a whole different direction than I thought it would!

Hey coach. are y'all going to scrimmage Coleman again this year? If so, is it going to be in Sweetwater again and what date?

Torb
07-02-2011, 08:53 AM
It was Early we scrimmaged there, but no we aren't scrimmaging them this year. We have Idalou and Muleshoe for the first scrimmage in Muleshoe. That will tell us where we are pretty quickly.

poisoned10
07-02-2011, 04:31 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

Gsquared
07-05-2011, 06:28 AM
:eek::eek::eek:
That was the last non football related post as soon as I post my happy Tuesday post. Im turnin over a new leaf

MUSTANG69
07-05-2011, 07:25 AM
That was the last non football related post as soon as I post my happy Tuesday post. Im turnin over a new leaf

Again!

poisoned10
07-05-2011, 08:39 AM

I hope it's not a poison ivy leaf.