PDA

View Full Version : Is it football season yet?

DavidWooderson
06-29-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm ready for August! Don't care about NFL, screw the lockout.........I'm ready for some PP Bearcat, Texas Longhorn and North Texas Mean Green football!

Old LB
06-29-2011, 09:05 PM
58 days. :)

poisoned10
06-29-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm ready for August! Don't care about NFL, screw the lockout.........I'm ready for some PP Bearcat, Texas Longhorn and North Texas Mean Green football!

HS football is in week 3, where have you been?

trojandad
06-29-2011, 11:02 PM

amen to that.....give me a state run instead of super bowl tickets ANYDAY!!!!!!!!

GrTigers6
06-30-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm ready for August! Don't care about NFL, screw the lockout.........I'm ready for some PP Bearcat, Texas Longhorn and North Texas Mean Green football! I will be coming to watch some mean green football this year since our ex QB is the starter there now, Hopefully they can protect him better and he can stay healthy!

BILLYFRED0000
06-30-2011, 03:23 PM

My son and I have not really quit football yet. My son played on a spring select team and we have been invited to play a rematch with the league champs at the AAC. The runner up team withdrew and we were number 3. So he has been keeping in shape and working even tho we don't know if we can do it or not. Got notified a little late and we play in 3 weeks. But at least it kept him working and me helping so I get a taste of it........

DavidWooderson
06-30-2011, 03:31 PM
I will be coming to watch some mean green football this year since our ex QB is the starter there now, Hopefully they can protect him better and he can stay healthy!

That is the key this year has to be health. They could have been pretty good last year, they had a good start BUT then Tune went down, then Thompson, then Dodge......along with 3 WRs, 6 lineman including 2 centers. Wasn't a good year.

Phil C
07-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Be encouraged David and everyone. Football is coming. But remember we have the 2011Tour de France race to help get us through this hot difficult month of July. Then football will be close!