PDA

View Full Version : Joe Millionaire Update

Brahma73
01-14-2004, 11:17 PM
His mom was in our office today with the latest:
Joe (David Smith) is rodeoing in Texas. Linda was modeling in Colorado, but now went back to Czechoslovakia. They may be on the ropes. Cat is calling and/or writing David every day. She has accepted an offer to appear in Playboy (woohoo!!!!) Sounds like he's still available, girls! He's got that ranch now... :rolleyes:

20dawgz05
01-14-2004, 11:53 PM
thats great lol he was cute

lepfan
01-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Brahma73:
Joe (David Smith) is rodeoing in Texas. Linda was modeling in Colorado, but now went back to Czechoslovakia. They may be on the ropes. Cat is calling and/or writing David every day. She has accepted an offer to appear in Playboy (woohoo!!!!) Sounds like he's still available, girls! He's got that ranch now... :rolleyes: Is it true that ranch is in Fayette County...I heard someone did some decorating for a filming there and had to sign documents stating they would keep it quite until after the show...just wondering...you know how small town talk goes :)

Bandera YaYa
01-15-2004, 12:01 AM
Brahma73:
Joe (David Smith) is rodeoing in Texas. Linda was modeling in Colorado, but now went back to Czechoslovakia. They may be on the ropes. Cat is calling and/or writing David every day. She has accepted an offer to appear in Playboy (woohoo!!!!) Sounds like he's still available, girls! He's got that ranch now... :rolleyes: Woohoo??? ......you men are sooooooooooooooo predictable!! :rolleyes: Too bad for Mr. Stud Texas.......all those girls and he ended up with no one...what a deflated ego he must be nursing!!

lepfan
01-15-2004, 12:03 AM
Bandera YaYa:

Brahma73:
Joe (David Smith) is rodeoing in Texas. Linda was modeling in Colorado, but now went back to Czechoslovakia. They may be on the ropes. Cat is calling and/or writing David every day. She has accepted an offer to appear in Playboy (woohoo!!!!) Sounds like he's still available, girls! He's got that ranch now... :rolleyes: Woohoo??? ......you men are sooooooooooooooo predictable!! :rolleyes: Too bad for Mr. Stud Texas.......all those girls and he ended up with no one...what a deflated ego he must be nursing!!But truthfully, if they go to the extremes those girls go to....who wants them??? They are usually very high maintenance...

Ranger Mom
01-15-2004, 12:04 AM
He was in Midland last weekend at the Sand Hills Rodeo! He was flying solo then!!

cubs
01-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Saw him at the Circuit Finals Rodeo in Waco last weekend - just another cowboy there - ya know - the rich and famous quite often hob-nob with the rodeo folks, so he really didn't get much notice - just a regular guy. Horse he had drawn sure didn't know he was a TV celebrity - bucked him right off. He's cute - the show was refreshing because he agonized so over all the decisions he had to make - a real Texas cowboy!

CatWoman
01-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Am I the only person who thinks these "reality" dating shows are rigged? (Even though I watched every minute of Joe Millionaire!) In my humble opinion, I didn't think any of those girls suited our West Texas Cowboy. He needs a good ole Texas girl!! lol

Rabbit'93
01-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Bandera YaYa:

Brahma73:
Joe (David Smith) is rodeoing in Texas. Linda was modeling in Colorado, but now went back to Czechoslovakia. They may be on the ropes. Cat is calling and/or writing David every day. She has accepted an offer to appear in Playboy (woohoo!!!!) Sounds like he's still available, girls! He's got that ranch now... :rolleyes: Woohoo??? ......you men are sooooooooooooooo predictable!! :rolleyes: Too bad for Mr. Stud Texas.......all those girls and he ended up with no one...what a deflated ego he must be nursing!!Ya Ya you're such a man hater!!!! wink

noitall
01-18-2004, 08:18 AM
Those foreign girls looked good but they sure acted like some goof-balls. Plus you already hate those girls from Germany and France just because of the way their country wussed out of Iraq.

lepfan
01-18-2004, 04:39 PM
CatWoman:
Am I the only person who thinks these "reality" dating shows are rigged? (Even though I watched every minute of Joe Millionaire!) In my humble opinion, I didn't think any of those girls suited our West Texas Cowboy. He needs a good ole Texas girl!! lolI call them "hooker shows". It is like they are pimping themselves out. eek!

jason
01-18-2004, 04:42 PM
lepfan:

CatWoman:
Am I the only person who thinks these "reality" dating shows are rigged? (Even though I watched every minute of Joe Millionaire!) In my humble opinion, I didn't think any of those girls suited our West Texas Cowboy. He needs a good ole Texas girl!! lolI call them "hooker shows". It is like they are pimping themselves out. eek! and the problem is??.......

lepfan
01-18-2004, 06:15 PM
jason:

lepfan:

CatWoman:
Am I the only person who thinks these "reality" dating shows are rigged? (Even though I watched every minute of Joe Millionaire!) In my humble opinion, I didn't think any of those girls suited our West Texas Cowboy. He needs a good ole Texas girl!! lolI call them "hooker shows". It is like they are pimping themselves out. eek! and the problem is??.......LOL... :D

Bandera YaYa
01-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Rabbit'93:

Bandera YaYa:

Brahma73:
Joe (David Smith) is rodeoing in Texas. Linda was modeling in Colorado, but now went back to Czechoslovakia. They may be on the ropes. Cat is calling and/or writing David every day. She has accepted an offer to appear in Playboy (woohoo!!!!) Sounds like he's still available, girls! He's got that ranch now... :rolleyes: Woohoo??? ......you men are sooooooooooooooo predictable!! :rolleyes: Too bad for Mr. Stud Texas.......all those girls and he ended up with no one...what a deflated ego he must be nursing!!Ya Ya you're such a man hater!!!! wink That hurts. No I am not. I happen to love men!
...real men...just not macho, look at me, I'm God's gift to women kind of men....and I think those reality shows, where you have one person looking for true love from a bunch of strangers is absurd! If someone is dumb enough to think it's real love, then they deserve to get dumped in the end. I mean on those shows, the man or woman are kissing and messing around with several at one time.....how romantic is that????? I mean, I sure wouldn't be kissing someone on national TV who just was kissing someone else a few hours earlier!! Guess I'm too much of a romantic!! Just my take......... :D

bearcat1
01-18-2004, 08:50 PM
[/QUOTE].......all those girls and he ended up with no one..[/QB][/QUOTE]

Isn't that the way it always goes....feast, then famine. :D

bc