PDA

View Full Version : Armand and Angelina on America's Got Talent

Phil C
06-29-2011, 09:23 AM
I thought they were good. At this web site I am the one that chastised Nick and wonder if I was out of order. You will see what I mean at the 2:49 min mark and I am the one remarking about it in the comments. I am a Nick fan and I know he meant absolutely no malice at all and was just trying to make a joke but this humor is in my opinion in very poor taste. I find no humor in an event that costs so many innocent lives and sorrow. I know it happened almost a hundred years ago but read my reference to 09-11-01. Nick does a great job on the show but sometimes you have to be more careful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAz9RyNPFJc

Txbroadcaster
06-29-2011, 09:30 AM
not that big of a deal..but Phil...I got to tell you..ur youtube name makes me uncomfortable

Phil C
06-29-2011, 10:03 AM
not that big of a deal..but Phil...I got to tell you..ur youtube name makes me uncomfortable

Probably not that big of a deal but I bet if he had said "Just like the World Trade Center Buildings this act is going down" what the reaction would have been on the news.

Anyway I got the name PhillipCreeper from an incident years ago. When I was in college when they had those cd radios or whatever they were called I had a friend who is a great guy but he went by the name Creeper and that is where I got the name. I had already used Phil on 3Adownload since it rhymed with Bill (my first name). So I just used the two on my youtube name. That is the explanation and I leave it to you and others to feel nervous.