PDA

View Full Version : Jaxon Shipley a starter by game 2 or 3.....

Cam
06-28-2011, 03:23 PM
That's what I heard by a guest columnist on an Austin sports radio talk show yesterday morning.....it wouldn't surprise me....

BEAST
06-28-2011, 03:27 PM
That's what I heard by a guest columnist on an Austin sports radio talk show yesterday morning.....it wouldn't surprise me....

Im not going to go into a lot of elaboration, but, I think he will start right out of the gates. He is doing very good down there right now. I talked to him last week for a while and he is already running with the #1 O vs. the #1 D in 7 on 7 drills.

BEAST

hollywood
06-28-2011, 04:38 PM
That's great to hear. The bigger question is who will be throwing to him!

Emerson1
06-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Greg Davis said he would have started for them last year. I could see him being in the slot from the get go. I think Malcolm Williams finally pulls his head out and he and Mike Davis are the #1 and #2.

Ragin Red
06-28-2011, 04:51 PM
That's great to hear. The bigger question is who will be throwing to him!

Has anyone heard who the QB might be??

Roughneck93
06-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Greg Davis said he would have started for them last year. I could see him being in the slot from the get go. I think Malcolm Williams finally pulls his head out and he and Mike Davis are the #1 and #2.

Yep. I think you have Davis, Williams as the top two. Then you have Shipley and Goodwin in the slot. I see Jaxon producing right away.

Emerson1
06-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Yep. I think you have Davis, Williams as the top two. Then you have Shipley and Goodwin in the slot. I see Jaxon producing right away.
Goodwin may be going to Korea for the track and field world championships in late August. So it could be Shipley's to lose.

Roughneck93
06-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Goodwin may be going to Korea for the track and field world championships in late August. So it could be Shipley's to lose.

Ahh, didn't know that. Cool, Shipley has the inside track then.

Old Tiger
06-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Who knows....wouldn't be surprising.

Buckeye1980
06-29-2011, 03:49 PM

and we all KNOW what a genios Greg Davis was!

Rocket
06-29-2011, 03:58 PM
I can't wait to see Shipley play for UT, and Brownwood be mentioned all over the place. This is how it should be. ;)

Old Tiger
06-29-2011, 04:43 PM
I can't wait to see Shipley play for UT, and Brownwood be mentioned all over the place. This is how it should be. ;)

Doubt they would mention their fathers....would probably talk about jaxon/case colt/jordan brad/bob lol

Trashman
06-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Brent Musburger calling a UT game......Jaxson Shipley and Case McCoy are room mates just like their older brothers Jordan shipley and Colt McCoy and their Fathers before them Bob Shipley and Brad McCoy.:twitch:

Roughneck93
06-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Doubt they would mention their fathers....would probably talk about jaxon/case colt/jordan brad/bob lol

Brent Musburger calling a UT game......Jaxson Shipley and Case McCoy are room mates just like their older brothers Jordan shipley and Colt McCoy and their Fathers before them Bob Shipley and Brad McCoy.:twitch:

I can hear Musburger now! Lol!

Old Tiger
06-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Brent Musburger calling a UT game......Jaxson Shipley and Case McCoy are room mates just like their older brothers Jordan shipley and Colt McCoy and their Fathers before them Bob Shipley and Brad McCoy.:twitch:Wouldn't Musberger saying that create some kind of time warp?

Ernest T Bass
06-30-2011, 09:59 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if they say he's from Early?

Txbroadcaster
06-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if they say he's from Early?

or they say he is from the town he was born in

Ernest T Bass
06-30-2011, 10:05 AM
They keep saying Goodwin is from Garland. He's never lived a day of his life in Garland, Texas.

oldtownag
06-30-2011, 10:11 AM

And they could mention how the Carthage Bulldogs ruined all their dreams! :clap:

Old Tiger
06-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Im not going to go into a lot of elaboration, but, I think he will start right out of the gates. He is doing very good down there right now. I talked to him last week for a while and he is already running with the #1 O vs. the #1 D in 7 on 7 drills.

BEASTWonder if they will lose to Texas State again?

MGAR
07-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Orangebloods.com has confirmed Texas junior WR Marquise Goodwin will redshirt in 2011 while pursuing the long jump at world championships.

hsbtex
07-05-2011, 06:37 PM
And they could mention how the Carthage Bulldogs ruined all their dreams! :clap:

And they could mention how Lake Travis OWNS east texas!

wimbo_pro
07-06-2011, 08:55 AM
It's very possible that Jaxon Shipley will be the greatest receiver UT has ever had....but so much will depend on the QB and the protection given to him over his career. The kid is for real, and I look forward to watching him. What a talent!

bobcat1
07-06-2011, 09:00 AM
And they could mention how the Carthage Bulldogs ruined all their dreams! :clap::clap::clap::clap: