PDA

View Full Version : This place...

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 04:29 PM
sucks now great job admin. We look like every other message board on the internet.

mwynn05
06-27-2011, 04:34 PM
this is way better... let them get the kinks worked out

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 04:52 PM
sucks now great job admin. We look like every other message board on the internet.

Bye!

bobcat1
06-27-2011, 05:13 PM

Bye!Ditto. Watch that ol' door on your way out.

Bullaholic
06-27-2011, 05:20 PM

ev--If you're trying to be funny that's one thing---if not---let me ask you a question....If somebody invited you over to eat would you proceed to tell them how terrible their home decor is?

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2011, 05:31 PM
ev--If you're trying to be funny that's one thing---if not---let me ask you a question....If somebody invited you over to eat would you proceed to tell them how terrible their home decor is?

only after he told them he hated what they were having for dinner....lol

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 05:35 PM
ev--If you're trying to be funny that's one thing---if not---let me ask you a question....If somebody invited you over to eat would you proceed to tell them how terrible their home decor is? If I had been going there for 6 years regularly and been around for 9 years and felt like a big part of what the place was and they changed it to ugly home decor yea Id probably say something.

Txbroadcaster
06-27-2011, 05:49 PM
guess i just dont see what is so bad about it..lot of coo new features as always will take some time getting used to it all

Emerson1
06-27-2011, 05:49 PM
Going to great links here cody.

Administrator
06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
There was a poll of the members that asked if we should upgrade or not, it was the members who voted yes. Your username did not participate in the vote.

this is not the final product, anyway. We're trying to get things back to the way they were 'Somewhat'.

Ernest T Bass
06-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Going to great links here cody.

EXTREME links, here!

bobcat4life
06-27-2011, 06:07 PM
EXTREME links, here!

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt114/pburns_album/extreme.jpg

RoyceTTU
06-27-2011, 06:19 PM
There was a poll of the members that asked if we should upgrade or not, it was the members who voted yes. Your username did not participate in the vote.

this is not the final product, anyway. We're trying to get things back to the way they were 'Somewhat'.

Matt, why even waste your time responding. Your doing all the good bud.

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 06:21 PM

Like not voting for president and complaining about how bad they are doing.

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Like not voting for president and complaining about how bad they are doing.

I didn't see the poll and Im not against upgrading just not liking what I see. Im allowed to have an opinion just expressing it. Sorry if people including you DatboiWes have a problem with it.

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 06:26 PM
I didn't see the poll and Im not against upgrading just not liking what I see. Im allowed to have an opinion just expressing it. Sorry if people including you DatboiWes have a problem with it.

You are the one with the problem, not me. Like I said earlier, if you don't like it.... BYE!

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 06:27 PM
And it's thatboiwes, geez. You would think you would know this if you went to my profile to find some dirt on me.

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 06:27 PM
I don't want to miss out on all my Gabriels Last Breath news though... That alone is worth staying for... find dirt on you I didnt I just remembered when you changed it... I dont give two s**** about you to look anything up. I never said anything about leaving just again voicing an opinion the right that was fought for some 300 plus years ago.

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't want to miss out on all my Gabriels Last Breath news though... That alone is worth staying for... find dirt on you I didnt I just remembered when you changed it... I dont give two s**** about you to look anything up.

Well I think I might just go jump off a cliff now. *Sad Face*

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 06:33 PM
You live in Kentcuky... I dont think anyone would blame you.

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 06:34 PM
the right that was fought for some 300 plus years ago.

There wasn't internet 300 years ago. Ha! Fail!

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 06:38 PM
I was obviously speaking of the freedom of speech right... Not being able to read with any context or use common sense to define meaning... Education system of Gilmer fail.

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 06:48 PM
I never said anything about leaving just again voicing an opinion the right that was fought for some 300 plus years ago.

Well that's just like stepping in cow crap, talking about how disgusting it is, but continuing to stand in it.

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Well that's just like stepping in cow crap, talking about how disgusting it is, but continuing to stand in it. Living in Kentucky?

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Living in Kentucky?

If you don't know what I was referring to then it's YOUR education system that was a fail.

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 07:08 PM
If you don't know what I was referring to then it's YOUR education system that was a fail. It was quoted so I knew what you were talking about. Check my resume kid you might learn something. When you're ready to step up to my level then we can continue this until then I think I will do something a little more challenging than debating you like maybe wrestling a stuffed lion.

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 07:17 PM
Don't be mad at me because you are too childish to deal with a little change on a message board. Besides, I wasn't the only one who said anything directed towards you in this thread about it, yet for some reason, I am the only one you "call out."

Just because I chose to not SERIOUSLY argue with you on a message board about a message board doesn't mean I'm on a level below you, it means I'm on a level ABOVE you.

TheDOCTORdre
06-27-2011, 07:23 PM
this thread sucks

pirate4state
06-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Well, at least some things haven't changed...woohoo :eyeroll:

Saggy Aggie
06-27-2011, 07:31 PM
You're not very good at that whole 'fail' thing, poisoned...

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 07:46 PM
You're not very good at that whole 'fail' thing, poisoned...

So is my fail a fail?

eagles_victory
06-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Don't be mad at me because you are too childish to deal with a little change on a message board. Besides, I wasn't the only one who said anything directed towards you in this thread about it, yet for some reason, I am the only one you "call out."

Just because I chose to not SERIOUSLY argue with you on a message board about a message board doesn't mean I'm on a level below you, it means I'm on a level ABOVE you.Thing is you tried and you sucked all I said was this new layout sucks and everyone tried to pile on me with all this hate. I just responded

Saggy I got a lot of respect for you btw now after going against poisoned it is nice to have someone who can actually come back with a well thought out coherent response to a debate.

Sweetwater Red
06-27-2011, 08:03 PM
this thread sucks

Right? Too bad LH Panther Mom has to moderate the board by herself. She simply doesn't have enough time
to keep all the knuckleheads in check on her own.

poisoned10
06-27-2011, 08:04 PM
Thing is you tried and you sucked all I said was this new layout sucks and everyone tried to pile on me with all this hate. I just responded

Saggy I got a lot of respect for you btw now after going against poisoned it is nice to have someone who can actually come back with a well thought out coherent response to a debate.

Does this mean you don't want me to text you the Gilmer scores anymore?

sinton66
06-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Some people's children.....ya know?

BaseballUmp
06-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Go watch Spacejam and chill EV lol

Rocket
06-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Not looking too bad, guys...keep on keeping on...

bobcat1
06-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Thing is you tried and you sucked all I said was this new layout sucks and everyone tried to pile on me with all this hate. I just responded

Saggy I got a lot of respect for you btw now after going against poisoned it is nice to have someone who can actually come back with a well thought out coherent response to a debate. Dude, You off your meds? :thinking:

eagles_victory
06-28-2011, 02:31 AM
Ditto. Watch that ol' door on your way out. If I say Im going to leave Ill actually leave not make a farwell post because someones sig hurt my feelings and hang around like this one guy.

bobcat1
06-28-2011, 06:38 AM
If I say Im going to leave Ill actually leave not make a farwell post because someones sig hurt my feelings and hang around like this one guy. Touche' I deserved that. You must be part elephant. :thinking:Anyhow are the meds helping or not?:taunt:

piratebg
06-28-2011, 07:14 AM
The place looks great. It will take a little getting used to but I've got no complaints.