PDA

View Full Version : Were yall practicing on the thread locking system on my earlier thread

lostaussie
06-27-2011, 12:32 PM
or did someone say something to get it shutdown?

Gsquared
06-27-2011, 01:03 PM
I said bad words on it so it could get deleted. Its my way of trumping you, kinda like when I vote the exact opposite from my wife in every electrion, just so I can cancel out her vote.

BaseballUmp
06-27-2011, 01:08 PM
I said bad words on it so it could get deleted. Its my way of trumping you, kinda like when I vote the exact opposite from my wife in every electrion, just so I can cancel out her vote.

You let your wife out of the kitchen? Shame

Gsquared
06-27-2011, 01:17 PM
You let your wife out of the kitchen? Shame
Yeah, I had no choice. She burnt eggs Friday and forgot to cut the crust off my sandwich yesterday. Thats two mistakes in three days. I plan on ungrounding her from the kitchen tonight, as long as she is done knitting that pair of socks I am needing. Shes a very lucky girl.

Bullaholic
06-27-2011, 01:29 PM
or did someone say something to get it shutdown?

You've made 3ADL history, aussie---first to have a thread closed on the new forum....Emerson and OT are green with envy...

Gsquared
06-27-2011, 01:31 PM
You've made #ADL history, aussie---first to have a thread closed on the new forum....Emerson and OT are green with envy...
Bullaholic your "3" key aint working again.

Bullaholic
06-27-2011, 01:32 PM
Bullaholic your "3" key aint working again.

Click your heels together 3 times and blink twice---then look again....

Gsquared
06-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Click your heels together 3 times and blink twice---then look again....
Dang it, guess my Toric lenes quit workin.

Bullaholic
06-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Dang it, guess my Toric lenes quit workin.

Lots of STD's that can cause your eyesight to go....Sniffin Sterno don't help it either.....

Where's PF?---or is he among us and I don't know it?

Gsquared
06-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Lots of STD's that can cause your eyesight to go....Sniffin Sterno don't help it either.....

Where's PF?---or is he among us and I don't know it?
Hes over at Pigskin Jr. mostly.