PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 12

poisoned10
06-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Who else is ready for this game to release besides me?

There are tons of improvements from previous years that I'm ready to check out.

You can download the demo on Tuesday to get you by for 2 weeks until the game is released.

In the demo, you have the option to play Alabama @ Florida St. or Oregon @ Texas. If you share the demo with someone on your friends list, you can unlock the special Nike Pro Combat unis for Oregon St., Boise St., Miami, Florida and West Virginia.

I haven't been this excited over NCAA Football in a while. Especially since I won't get to watch any Gilmer football games this year. This will have to fill that void.

Emerson1
06-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Dang forgot about the demo, glad I am off in Tuesday. Finally sold '11 last week. Made it 9 seasons in my online dynasty with Oregon State. For this years game I have Baylor with the first dibs at Texas.

injuredinmelee
06-26-2011, 09:28 PM
I wasnt too fond of the recruiting in 2011. Hope they changed it back.

poisoned10
06-26-2011, 09:47 PM

I hate recruiting in general. It's fun at the end of the year, but annoying to have to do it before or after every game. If you don't do it yourself, you get crappy recruits, even if recruiting assistance is on.

Emerson1
06-26-2011, 09:56 PM
I like that you actually had some kind of control, it wasn't just that stupid smiley face football thing that seemed totally random.

-

check out www.traditionsportsonline.com, lots of very organized online dynasties. Doesn't matter if you suck either.

Ernest T Bass
06-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Is it bad that the newest one I have is NCAA 06?

sinton66
06-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Is it bad that the newest one I have is NCAA 06?

Newer than mine since I don't have one at all.