PDA

View Full Version : Please pardon the dust

Administrator
06-24-2011, 10:46 PM
The look and feel of 3ADL will come back with time, there is a LOT of items that need attention to make the forum and main website come back to the way they were. If you experience anything that doesn't work properly, please either PM me, or e-mail us by clicking the Contact Us link.

FORUM SEARCHING IS DISABLED UNTIL SOME OF THE REBUILD HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

Eagle 1
06-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Is the forum going to look like this from now on?
Kind of ugly to me, plus the smileys are not working for me.

sinton66
06-25-2011, 01:57 PM
The look and feel of 3ADL will come back with time, there is a LOT of items that need attention to make the forum and main website come back to the way they were. If you experience anything that doesn't work properly, please either PM me, or e-mail us by clicking the Contact Us link.

No, it won't.

Eagle 1
06-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean any offense about the look, I didnt see that post.
I guess I'm just one of those people who don't like change, but I understand why this had to be done.
I hope you have been doing better.

YTBulldogs
06-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Don't like it either. Just like Old Smokey now:(

LionFan72
06-26-2011, 07:31 AM

Not real forgiving with change on my frontporch, But I believe that this improvement is gonna be great! Thanks for all you guys do! Need to get the DONATIONS address out there so we can help you maintain the maintenance.

sinton66
06-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Not real forgiving with change on my frontporch, But I believe that this improvement is gonna be great! Thanks for all you guys do! Need to get the DONATIONS address out there so we can help you maintain the maintenance.

It'll come. We're gonna need it now more than ever. Our rent at the server host almost doubled on us due in part to the new server consuming more power than the old one. There are some things we can do to reduce the power load, but they all take money to do them.

LionFan72
06-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Can't imagine taking on a monumental task of what you guys are undertaking on the cusp of football fever breaking out again. Hope your health is improving and this does not impair your recovery!

sinton66
06-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Can't imagine taking on a monumental task of what you guys are undertaking on the cusp of football fever breaking out again. Hope your health is improving and this does not impair your recovery!

I can't take much credit for any of it. We'd be completely lost without our webmaster. Matt is a genius and the last person in the world that would claim that.

I think my health is improving a little. At least there isn't as much pain as before. I think the low dose chemo is helping the marrow recover somewhat and that is a welcome sign. I really disliked getting blood transfusions every two weeks. They generally wiped me out for at least a full day. Taking a calcium supplement now four times a day to try and get those numbers up. Most of the other numbers seem to be responding to the treatments. Just taking everything a day at a time right now. Not much else I can do.

LionFan72
06-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Just cruizin around, checking the new site, shoot, if I can find my way around, nobody should be gripe. sure there are areas I haven't discovered yet, but that is ok. Just so we keep this sports related, Abilene Wylie SuCkS!