PDA

View Full Version : Diboll travels to Jasper

mistanice
10-19-2003, 10:42 PM
I know this game will pretty much determine who will be district champs. Jasper has proven to be a team to be reckoned with after beating a good newton team. Diboll is 2-0 in district but not having played tough teams yet. What kind of weapons does Jasper bring to the table? Newton guys, how do you feel about the outcome of friday's game? Jasper proved to be the better team in the district? give me some feedback!!

My prediction,have to go with my jax
Diboll 21 - Jasper 18

spiveyrat
10-20-2003, 07:01 AM
Nope, I think it will be more like...

Jasper 38 Diboll 13

<small>[ October 20, 2003, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

southern_thunder
10-20-2003, 08:11 AM
If Jasper can get some offense going like they have been it will be real ugly with Jasper running away with it.

Jasper 45
Diboll 0

The shutout is possible unless Diboll scores on the Jasper second and third team defense.

spiveyrat
10-20-2003, 09:00 AM
Yeah southern, after thinking about it I think I'll up my ante...
Jasper 45
Diboll 13

duckbutter
10-20-2003, 09:03 AM
Jasper 42
Diboll 14

mistanice
10-20-2003, 10:13 AM
I really doubt they will give us a shutout with jasper's first team defense, we will see though.

crimson blood
10-20-2003, 10:23 AM
i dont know the diboll offense. do they sustain drives or are they a big play team?

mistanice
10-20-2003, 10:29 AM
Diboll works the clock man. We have big plays when we need them, but we dont depend on the big play as much. Let me try to give you some statistics later.

crimson blood
10-20-2003, 10:49 AM
that should make it a very interesting game. if it is low-scoring as a control game tends to be then the score will be closer. if, however jasper can bring their typical 4-5 plays that net 25+ yards then diboll is in deep stuff.
the yardage that is mentioned elsewhere that newton racked up was not due to 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

spiveyrat
10-20-2003, 12:20 PM
Ball control won't mean a thing if Jasper continues to force those turnovers.

St. Ivender
10-20-2003, 12:36 PM
If Diboll can hang on to the ball they may keep it to within 3 touchdowns. If they turn it over it won't be pretty.

Jasper 45
Diboll 13

booger1
10-20-2003, 12:37 PM
I think it should be a better game than last year. Jasper is quite as good as last years team and Diboll is a heck of a lot better this year. But you never know, I didn't expect Jasper to beat Newton either! Good luck guys!

mistanice
10-20-2003, 01:24 PM
Does jasper have any injuries or failures (grades) coming into this friday?

crimson blood
10-20-2003, 01:49 PM
mistanice, none that have made any news. bumps bruises and i saw one young man saturday morning looked like he sprained an ankle. :)

mistanice
10-20-2003, 02:43 PM
20-AAA
Diboll at Jasper (13)
(19) Newton at Kirbyville
Huntington at Woodville (29)
how does that look, brought to you by----collier-sharp.com

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-20-2003, 04:10 PM
Everyone has Diboll to lose this one but obviously you guys havent seen Diboll play. Wev put up good points against good 4a teams but also let the score on us be brought up. I just have one thing to say dont count your chickens yet. Diboll is a good team an i grantee you we have alot more heart than we did last year. Now alot of the poster from diboll are kids that graduated a few years ago they show no diboll spirit whats so ever. Maybe you gil but even you doubt us. Diboll will pull this off hopefully atleast i believe so after what iv seen.

Diboll 32
Jasper 14

look for a quick TD at the beggining

booger1
10-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I graduated a few years ago! Which means that I have also grown up! You have to realize that there are poor teams that can stomp you and "overrated" teams that will demolish you! Trust, I have been there and done that! Jasper is a good team, and so is Diboll, they are much improved from last year! I'm not going as far as agreeing with the Jasper posters and saying Jasper is going to blow them out! But I'm not going with a huge Diboll victory! I hope Diboll wins this one, they deserve it! Good luck to both teams! And please pay attention in Ms. Foley's class; English, grammar and punctuation is very important!

Reveille
10-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Amen, brother booger!!!!

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Well we also know when your trying to suck up to everyone else or trying to be liked by everyone else. An well i never attended Mrs. Foleys class because i attend Lufkin High. I also believe that this is the internet an in no way am i trying to impress anyone with my grammatical* skills lol. Its just if your from a town you should support them not ride the other team because you want "friends". Thats what high school was for.

grigsby
10-20-2003, 05:23 PM
I agree with ol' booger on this one. I am not saying that Diboll will demolish Jasper on any terms. I am not saying that Jasper will demolish Diboll. I think that it will be a great game. The thing that will determine this one is turnovers and penalites. Whoever makes the fewest of both will end up winning the game. Both teams have proven that they can hack it and can contend will the best of them. This will be a great game in deciding who the District Champs will be this year. And who really cares if you graduated from Diboll and believe Jasper will win. NO ONE WHO HAS GRADUATED FROM DIBOLL HAS PICKED JASPER YET!!! The scores Gil put on here were from ***********.com. If you would have read his first post it clearly states that he picked Diboll to pull it off. And booger also said basically what I just did. You have to remember that Jasper was a tough 4-A school who played very well. Diboll will put up a good fight. Let's just see what happens on Friday!

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-20-2003, 06:34 PM
too bad your not playing michael you could scare some of those big ol' boys with your size. Your like 6'7?

JasperDog94
10-20-2003, 06:43 PM
Reveille:
Amen, brother booger!!!!LOL!!!

Now that's a phrase I never thought I'd hear! :D :D :D

mistanice
10-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Ok, well I have never doubted Diboll. I will say that at the start of the season, I didn't think there would be much talent left for this year's season. But I was defintely wrong. Do I think we have the talent to pull off the upset? I believe so. Now I haven't seen Jasper play yet, but I can only go on what people write about on here, even then that's not good enough. So let's just wait til this friday and see what the outcome is. I'll root for the jacks no matter what.

<small>[ October 20, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: mistanice ]</small>

BiG_ReD
10-20-2003, 08:20 PM
mistanice:
Ok, well I have never doubted Diboll. I will say that at the start of the season, I didn't think there would be much talent left for this year's season. But I was defintely wrong. Do I think we have the talent to pull off the upset? I believe so. Now I haven't seen Jasper play yet, but I can only go on what people write about on here, even then that's not good enough. So let's just wait til this friday and see what the outcome is. I'll root for the jacks no matter what.Don't doubt Jasper, though. Just ask our Newton fans. :D :D

mistanice
10-20-2003, 08:27 PM
Oh trust me, I'm not doubting Jasper whatsoever, they have proven to be a good team.

j_dog
10-20-2003, 09:00 PM
Undoubtedly Diboll has the ability to pull off a win. I won't even go so far as to call it an upset if they did. No question, just from looking at your record, this year's Diboll team is much better than last year's team. However, I have to go with my Dogs just like you Diboll fans have to go with your team.

Jasper 34
Diboll 12

Good luck to both teams and may the game be injury free! :)

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-20-2003, 09:22 PM
I take nothing away from a powerful jasper team. Down here in diboll we call that running back of yours "bowling ball" the kid is huge. Wev proven to take a power running back down an shut a few to under 56 yards 'when we played carthage 21-0 us' we have the talent an so does jasper i just dont want any teams doubting us this year. Because if we pull an upset i dont want it to be like "omg how did this happen" good luck to both teams :)

bearkatdad
10-20-2003, 09:57 PM
Jasper has too much speed and too much defense for Diboll. And, we will have Cook continuing to 'bowl over' the defenders. And who knows, we may even get our passing game going too.
Jasper - 33
Diboll - 7

DawgFan91
10-20-2003, 10:30 PM
Did Cook miss some games early in the season? Just curious. I wish every team would key on Cook b/c Jasper has so many weapons that can burn you... I just can't see Diboll beating Jasper. Never happen...

Hupernikomen
10-20-2003, 11:23 PM
I know this isn't germane to this year's game but last year's game in diboll was one of the most dominating I have seen. I do remember Diboll have one player that was a tremendous athlete (quarterback).

Diboll has beaten some pretty decent teams so far this year. I suspect this will be a closer game than some us Jasper fans are thinking.

Jasper 26
Diboll 14

Bulldog92
10-20-2003, 11:25 PM
Diboll talks....Jasper grills. Same as last year. Serve up the crowburgers, boys. Jasper 34, Diboll 13. :D

fred grunden
10-20-2003, 11:45 PM
DawgFan91, in answer to your question, Cook was injured and missed most of the preseason. Just now looking like the Marlon Cook from last year.

<small>[ October 20, 2003, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: fred grunden ]</small>

j_dog
10-21-2003, 01:54 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
I take nothing away from a powerful jasper team. Down here in diboll we call that running back of yours "bowling ball" the kid is huge. Wev proven to take a power running back down an shut a few to under 56 yards 'when we played carthage 21-0 us' we have the talent an so does jasper i just dont want any teams doubting us this year. Because if we pull an upset i dont want it to be like "omg how did this happen" good luck to both teams :) Don't you doubt it at all; Jasper will be as totally focused on Diboll as they were on Kirbyville and Newton. This year the Dogs are taking things one game at a time; and this week it is Diboll. :cool: It should be a good game. And welcome to the Bone Yard. :)

booger1
10-21-2003, 08:26 AM
I agree with mistanice and grigsby! And the Diboll Lumberjack from Lufkin...change your diaper kid, your getting cranky!! I'm "trying to make friends on here", I just know what I'm talking about! I'm glad you support Diboll and all, but don't represent when you have Lufkin! have a nice day! wink

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: booger1 ]</small>

Reveille
10-21-2003, 10:00 AM
JasperDog94:

Reveille:
Amen, brother booger!!!!LOL!!!

Now that's a phrase I never thought I'd hear! :D :D :D I thought you might like that one. LOL

crimson blood
10-21-2003, 10:23 AM
j_dog:
:cool: ...welcome to the Bone Yard. ) [/QB]i mentioned this when k-ville was coming to jasper. the home field at jasper can add a lot of points to the board. and typically in the first half. :p

booger1
10-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Brother booger, huh! Well, now that's something you don't hear everyday! :D

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: booger1 ]</small>

grigsby
10-21-2003, 10:44 AM
hey booger, are you going to the game? Tell me cause if you are I may just go with my girl. Holla at ya later!

booger1
10-21-2003, 10:51 AM
Dang G, I thought you might want to roll with me to Jasper! I thought you were my boy! But I guess since you want to go with T, ya can! later

diboll_fan
10-21-2003, 10:52 AM
whats ur name booger1?? If i think you who u r iam chillin with your bro in class

booger1
10-21-2003, 10:53 AM
Who are you?

diboll_fan
10-21-2003, 10:55 AM
are u Anthony this is Big D

booger1
10-21-2003, 10:55 AM
Big D!

diboll_fan
10-21-2003, 10:57 AM
your anthony with the ex cab chevy huh

booger1
10-21-2003, 11:04 AM
Yup! Tell my bro I said what's up! I'm bored off my @$$!

diboll_fan
10-21-2003, 11:05 AM
how do u know about football when u work at a hospital booger1???

booger1
10-21-2003, 11:05 AM
I just know these things!

diboll_fan
10-21-2003, 11:07 AM
looks like you aint very busy at work today

booger1
10-21-2003, 11:09 AM
I can do too things at once! And the same goes for you too, you ain't doin' anything important!

diboll_fan
10-21-2003, 11:11 AM
nah just chillin in Pauls class

booger1
10-21-2003, 11:12 AM
like I said, nothin' important! later!

diboll_fan
10-21-2003, 11:12 AM
Stuart little said n e body that drives a black 2000 ex cab truck is gay!!Im out later

Compudyne
10-21-2003, 12:24 PM
Prediction:

Jasper - 46

Diboll - 14

crimson blood
10-21-2003, 01:11 PM
Compudyne:
Prediction:

Jasper - 46

Diboll - 1444-14 Jasper's kicking game??? :mad:

grigsby
10-21-2003, 01:13 PM
say booger i will roll with you if you dont care. Tash is going to her game so i dont have a ride

booger1
10-21-2003, 01:16 PM
Peachy! :D Oh yeah, your welcome for the five star!

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: booger1 ]</small>

grigsby
10-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Hey thanks. You got the same from me. Hey what time will you be leaving so I can be prepared! Better yet I will call you tonight. Later

spiveyrat
10-21-2003, 01:38 PM
I thought this thread was about the Jasper/Diboll game. Not study hall conversation. :rolleyes:

Old No. 7
10-21-2003, 01:55 PM
I haven't seen Dibol play this year but it sounds like they are doing well. I have watched Jasper twice. The Dogs by three touchdowns. Best of luck to both teams! p.s watch Mr. Cook he will fool ya.

booger1
10-21-2003, 02:20 PM
spiveyrat:
I thought this thread was about the Jasper/Diboll game. Not study hall conversation. :rolleyes: It is! We are conversing about if we are going to Jasper friday. And beings we are from Diboll...nuff said, thank you! :p

BigMeat
10-21-2003, 07:27 PM
I've seen Diboll play and one thing I've noticed is that they have more size on the defensive line than they had last year. I still don't think they match up to Jasper's offensive line by any means. The line is who determines on whether you win or lose a game. You dominate in the trenches and you'll come out the victor. I think it should be a good game.

Jasper-44
Diboll-14

Whiskers
10-21-2003, 07:30 PM
Good point about their line meat. I too have seen them play, and I saw a major disadvantage to Diboll in their secondary. i just don't think that they have the speed to keep up with Jasper's receivers. But who knows. Guess we'll find out Friday.
Jasper 35
Diboll 7

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</small>

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-21-2003, 07:33 PM
i think if the jax play hard and agressive they can deffinetly pull away with a win and district championship

DIBOLL-28

JASPER-14

southern_thunder
10-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Dibollian what if Diboll plays hard and aggressive and still gets beat handily what will you have to say about Jasper. Or will it be If Jasper wins the Jacks just didnt play well.

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-21-2003, 08:00 PM
if jasper comes out on top of a hard fought game by both teams then jasper is the better team and i am not saying their not i am sayin dont count the jacks out yet oh and what will you do if DIBOLL wins

Whiskers
10-21-2003, 08:06 PM
Nobody is TOTALLY counting out Diboll. It's just hard to imagine that they will be able to keep up with all of Jasper's speed. It will be a good one though.

Bulldog92
10-21-2003, 08:06 PM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
if jasper comes out on top of a hard fought game by both teams then jasper is the better team and i am not saying their not i am sayin dont count the jacks out yet oh and what will you do if DIBOLL winsUse a period every once in a while. :rolleyes:

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
shut up every once in a while

southern_thunder
10-21-2003, 08:27 PM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
if jasper comes out on top of a hard fought game by both teams then jasper is the better team and i am not saying their not i am sayin dont count the jacks out yet oh and what will you do if DIBOLL winsI'll be to eat crow but judging from the number of posts you have I doubt you will. I am still trying to understand why all the Diboll posters have such a chip on their shoulders.

bearkatdad
10-21-2003, 09:13 PM
southern thunder ...you are right. They do tend to 'disappear' after they make a few posts. I predict, along with a big Jasper win, they too will disappear after Fri night.!! :D

mistanice
10-21-2003, 10:46 PM
I was rolling through Jasper this evening and I notice all the businesses in town. Man they have a super-walmart, walgreens, taco bell, brookshire bros., Lowes.. and many more. Man over here in Diboll, we're lucky to have Brookshire Bros, and a Dairy queen. So if so much business goes on, why the low enrollments in jasper isd?

Bulldog92
10-21-2003, 11:12 PM
mistanice:
I was rolling through Jasper this evening and I notice all the businesses in town. Man they have a super-walmart, walgreens, taco bell, brookshire bros., Lowes.. and many more. Man over here in Diboll, we're lucky to have Brookshire Bros, and a Dairy queen. So if so much business goes on, why the low enrollments in jasper isd?That's a good question. When I was there in the early 90's, the enrollment was close to 1000. I know a lot of people leave Jasper once they finish school, so I'd be willing to bet that more people leave Jasper than move there in a given year. It's a great little city that hosts fishing tourneys and seems to be the hub to the surrounding areas (Kirbyville, Newton, San Augustine, etc.). I think people who are looking to start families nowadays would be just as likely to leave as they would to stay. Jobs are hard to come by and people will move to where the work is. I'm sure the posters that live there can tell you more...or that my assumptions aren't as accurate as I think they are.

98Eagle
10-21-2003, 11:18 PM
I heard that Jasper is supposed to be getting an airplane manufacturing plant. Bringing in around 300 new jobs. Has anyone else heard this?

mistanice
10-21-2003, 11:34 PM
They let me out of the Glen Goodman Unit and I roamed the streets of Jasper.

j_dog
10-21-2003, 11:40 PM
98Eagle:
I heard that Jasper is supposed to be getting an airplane manufacturing plant. Bringing in around 300 new jobs. Has anyone else heard this?That was in the Newsboy several months ago. I think it is a startup company, so it will be interesting to see if the jobs materialize.

Oh, it is the shoppers from Newton who support the Walmart and all the other stores! :p

JasperDog94
10-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Sounds like a pretty good assessment Kenny. I was thinking much the same thing. :)

Wildcat81
10-22-2003, 02:56 AM
I don't think the game will be that close.I could be wrong.I haven't seen Diboll play.Jasper has alot of speed and size.

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 06:27 AM
southern_thunder:
[QUOTE]I am still trying to understand why all the Diboll posters have such a chip on their shoulders.Yeah, no kidding!

I think it's the respect thing again... just the same as was with some of the Kville posters (who, by the way, haven't returned on here since the Jasper/Kville game). They want to make us respect their football team. Get a clue guys, it doesn't work that way. In fact, it has the opposite effect. Respect comes over time through results and tradition.

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 06:43 AM
mistanice:
I was rolling through Jasper this evening and I notice all the businesses in town. Man they have a super-walmart, walgreens, taco bell, brookshire bros., Lowes.. and many more. Man over here in Diboll, we're lucky to have Brookshire Bros, and a Dairy queen. So if so much business goes on, why the low enrollments in jasper isd?Over the last several years, Jasper has lost several companies with some of the better paying jobs. Kenny touched on the fact that most kids leave and go off to school which is accurate. But there are no good solid jobs to come back to. So, after they graduate college, they go off to the Beaumont area, Houston, Dallas, or in my case Wichita, KS (or Kent, huh Kenny?) wink Jasper seems to be a big hub for service type jobs. But until manufacturing type jobs find a home there, I'm afraid Jasper's numbers will continue to dwindle. Few college grads are going to go back to Jasper and settle for jobs paying $20K when they can double, triple, or quadruple that in a larger city nearby.

Weeks back, someone started a thread on here about how many stoplights their towns had. I found it real interesting how many of the communities (most of them) who had schools with enrollments in the 3A range which had only 1-4 stoplights. Jasper has so many, I couldn't count them. No one else weighed in with, say, 10 or more (that I can remember). It stuck out to me that Jasper seems too big to be 3A. But that's where we are.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

diboll_fan
10-22-2003, 08:12 AM
Jasper has way more than Diboll does in their town, so they had to lie about how many students are in their school.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 08:26 AM
diboll_fan:
Jasper has way more than Diboll does in their town, so they had to lie about how many students are in their school.This has got to be the most asinine statement i have seen on this forum.
School districts receive state money based on enrollment so do you actually believe an administration would lie just go 3a? And believe me the administration in Jasper is not behind the athletic program enough to even attempt something like what you are suggesting.

Billy Boy
10-22-2003, 08:33 AM
southern_thunder:

diboll_fan:
Jasper has way more than Diboll does in their town, so they had to lie about how many students are in their school.This has got to be the most asinine statement i have seen on this forum.
School districts receive state money based on enrollment so do you actually believe an administration would lie just go 3a? And believe me the administration in Jasper is not behind the athletic program enough to even attempt something like what you are suggesting.Jasper will be reporting 861 to the UIL that is a loss of 16 in 2 years.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 08:38 AM
Billy I heard it was going to be closer to 850 and the final count wont be known until Oct. 31.

Billy Boy
10-22-2003, 08:41 AM
southern_thunder:
Billy I heard it was going to be closer to 850 and the final count wont be known until Oct. 31.This is what Chris Coleman said they will turn in.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 08:42 AM
Well that maybe a projected but the number they use is the Average Daily Attendance for the month of October and there are still 7 days left to count.

Billy Boy
10-22-2003, 08:48 AM
southern_thunder:
Well that maybe a projected but the number they use is the Average Daily Attendance for the month of October and there are still 7 days left to count.You might me right I was just quoting what Coleman said at halftime friday night on the radio. But I have been wrong before. Thanks for information thunder.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 08:52 AM
Billy Boy:

southern_thunder:
Well that maybe a projected but the number they use is the Average Daily Attendance for the month of October and there are still 7 days left to count.You might me right I was just quoting what Coleman said at halftime friday night on the radio. But I have been wrong before. Thanks for information thunder.LOL Well now Billy dont quote me on any of this Chris is more in the know than I am. I had just heard earlier reports that it was going to be around 850. And I do know that the final count wont be known until next Friday.

DawgFan91
10-22-2003, 08:52 AM
mistanice:
I was rolling through Jasper this evening and I notice all the businesses in town. Man they have a super-walmart, walgreens, taco bell, brookshire bros., Lowes.. and many more. Man over here in Diboll, we're lucky to have Brookshire Bros, and a Dairy queen. So if so much business goes on, why the low enrollments in jasper isd?Another point to consider when comparing Jasper to Diboll. With this Lowe's, Super Wal-Mart, etc... you have to consider that Jasper draws from Woodville, Kirbyville, Newton, Burkeville, Brookeland, Pineland, maybe more when it comes to the economy. Red lights and businesses don't make enrollment numbers. When Jasper shut down the plywoood plant a few years ago, that hurt the economy and has had an impact on enrollment.

Also, you look at the makeup of Jasper and there are a lot of retired folks there and like someone else said, a lot of the kids that were raised in Jasper are graduating and leaving b/c of the job opportunities. Thus, you don't get that generation after generation of kids in J-town. Jasper, Newton, Woodville, Kirbyville are far enough from some bigger towns (and higher paying jobs) that you can't live there and commute to work in Beaumont, Orange, Lufkin, etc.... People in Diboll, Huntington and towns like that can live there and work in Lufkin and find decent employment.

I used to live in Hallsville. 1 redlight, 4A school. Look at Hudson, no football team, still 3A. No redlights.

Basically, it sounds to me like the big talkers in Diboll are already looking for excuses.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: DawgFan91 ]</small>

crimson blood
10-22-2003, 09:23 AM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
i think if the jax play hard and agressive they can deffinetly pull away with a win and district championship

DIBOLL-28

JASPER-14if diboll plays hard and aggress they may be in for a fight for 3rd. :D

oak flat
10-22-2003, 09:34 AM
Good point Crimson, its going to be interesting for the third spot. For the past two weeks Jasper has stepped their play up a notch and this week will be no different.

Jasper 46

Diboll 14

grigsby
10-22-2003, 09:36 AM
To say that Diboll will be in a fight for 3rd is crazy!! Whoever you are you must not know anything about the district. It would be good if you just closed your mouth and let the football player talk the talk with there pads.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 09:43 AM
grigsby:
To say that Diboll will be in a fight for 3rd is crazy!! Whoever you are you must not know anything about the district. It would be good if you just closed your mouth and let the football player talk the talk with there pads.Grigsby after friday night you will return to reality and realize that beating Kirbyville is your best bet to get in the playoffs.

grigsby
10-22-2003, 09:57 AM
Ok lets think about this. You are from Jasper. Of course you are going to say Jasper will win. What is yall's pass completion percent. Isn't it somewhere around 5 complete the whole year. That is an excellent percentage. Man I am looking forward to seeing a lot of missed passes and interceptions and even sacks from Diboll. I am not saying Diboll will tottally distruct the Bulldogs or vise versa. I am saying this game will be one to watch and will decide who the District Champs will be. eek! Also, you have probably NEVER seen Diboll play and are just going on what is said on here. Also, most of the people on here have said they have not seen Diboll play. Let's see what happens. Let's Go JACKS!

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 10:08 AM
OK lets get the facts straight in the last 3 games here are the passing stats. Smiley 3-4, Kirbyville 6-8, Newton 3-6, thats a total of 12-18 for a percentage of 67%. And as far as not seeing Diboll play I have seen three of there most recent games.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: southern_thunder ]</small>

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 10:15 AM
diboll_fan:
Jasper has way more than Diboll does in their town, so they had to lie about how many students are in their school.If you believe that... YOU, my friend are an idiot. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sphinx1906
10-22-2003, 10:37 AM
The hemp must grow freely in the lumberjack woods. Diboll played a great game against Woodville evidently but to count out everyone but Jasper and Diboll in this district then you to must partake in the occassional passing of the pipe. You need to focus on one game at a time.Jasper is going to bring it and when they do make sure your flannel jacket is near to hide your head under. You also need to chill on the enrollments. check your enrollment compared to Newtons. my prediction:

Jasper 48

Diboll 14

And I am being nice!

oak flat
10-22-2003, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the complement Grigsby! Truth is is that I know quite a bit about the district. Although I'm not affiliated with any team I travel around watching quite a bit of football. Diboll has a very good team, but so does Kirbyville and Newton. I believe yall are much better than last year, but so is a more mature Kirbyville team. Next week will tell the tale.

grigsby
10-22-2003, 10:41 AM
Here is the enrolment at the start of the school year. UIL anlignmet says:
District 20

Diboll 494
Huntington 519
Jasper 876
Kirbyville 482
Lufkin Hudson 663
Newton 353.5
Pollok Central 447
Woodville 424

So there you go!

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 10:43 AM
LOL that is not the enrollment at the start of the year that is what each school turned in, in October of 2001. You really have know idea what you are talking about.

grigsby
10-22-2003, 10:50 AM
southern thunder here you go. That was not the enrolment from October of 2001. Here is exactly what the web site says.

2003-2004 Football
and
2003-2004 Basketball District Alignment
Conference 3A

District 20
Diboll 494
Huntington 519
Jasper 876
Kirbyville 482
Lufkin Hudson* 663
Newton 353.5
Pollok Central* 447
Woodville 424

So there you go!

Old No. 7
10-22-2003, 10:52 AM
WOW! Newton has 353.5..........that is interesting to say the least.

Old No. 7
10-22-2003, 10:53 AM

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-22-2003, 10:57 AM
Diboll 57 Jasper 13

The most points that has been scored on diboll in the first half total up to about 9 i think.

any japser people want to go looks this up for Me??

like yall do for big grissly bear sup mike this is corey in mrs. bufords class

grigsby
10-22-2003, 10:59 AM
Say Corey, it is so funny how people talk all this crap and have never seen Diboll Play. That just cracks me up. Then someone wants to argue with me over what the UIL website says. That is too funny. Well you have fun in BCIS I am in Speech and about to go to Debate so holla at ya lata

Old No. 7
10-22-2003, 10:59 AM
Sorry about the double posts. My trigger finger is twiching with this cool weather.

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 11:01 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Diboll 57 Jasper 13
Now THAT is funny!!! :D

Thanks for the laugh. I almost couldn't contain myself.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-22-2003, 11:03 AM
aight big mike ill holla at ya later bro.

Anyywayys. yea that is funny jasper yall go ahead and make yalls predictions based on last years team, i mean dangg yall atleast yall can do is predict it a close one. then when we pull an "upset" then yall can change yalls opinions about us.

like previous diboll 57- 13

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-22-2003, 11:07 AM
yup spv sure is isn't it.!!!!! :D :D :D :D

diboll_fan
10-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Say..... i know all you people on here have been doughting Diboll, But thats ok. They travel down to Jasper this Friday and its going to be a hell of a game you see all these big scores and everything iam beating it comes down the the last quarter... The Lumber Jacks have proven time and time again who is toughest in the 4th quarter. They done played state ranked 4A schools alllllll year long and put a whoopin on them, i know jASSper is a big school and should be 4A so good luck to both teams! 31-27 Diboll

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-22-2003, 11:33 AM
Ok for you boys who go by rankings and what not.
In all the games DIBOLL has scored a whopping 230 points while jasper has scored 217
DIBOLL has alowed 101 points while your little dawgs have allowed 130 so theres a couple of stats for you jassper boys

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-22-2003, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE] [/QUOTEThis has got to be the most asinine statement i have seen on this forum.
School districts receive state money based on enrollment so do you actually believe an administration would lie just go 3a? And believe me the administration in Jasper is not behind the athletic program enough to even attempt something like what you are suggesting.
]

corigan did it to stay in 2a fool

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-22-2003, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE] [/This has got to be the most asinine statement i have seen on this forum.
School districts receive state money based on enrollment so do you actually believe an administration would lie just go 3a? And believe me the administration in Jasper is not behind the athletic program enough to even attempt something like what you are suggesting.]

corigan did it to stay in 2a fool

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 11:51 AM
Diboll High Schoolers:
Do us all a favor (and yourselves too) and be sure to pay close attention in your English classes. Most of you appear to be woefully deficient in Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation and use of the English language in general.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

crimson blood
10-22-2003, 11:55 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Diboll 57 Jasper 13

The most points that has been scored on diboll in the first half total up to about 9 i think.

any japser people want to go looks this up for Me??
don't be surprised when jasper scores more than that in the first quarter and continues thru the 4th. :p
it won't matter what the stats and averages prior to the game were any more than it did between the #1 and #2 teams last week. both teams played better than recent history. both seem to play beyond their opponent's capacity. expect it again this week.

just remember this, some posters lost it a little and bragged beyond their ability to back it up. both jasper and newton sent them packing. when you leave dibawl remember to bring your samsonite and kleenex:D :D

mistanice
10-22-2003, 11:57 AM
Grigsby has good grammar i think, he's probably just in a hurry! Watch OUT THE TEACHER IS COMING!!

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: mistanice ]</small>

grigsby
10-22-2003, 11:58 AM
To degrade someone's grammar has to be the lowest thing someone can do. If you knew anything about Diboll you would have some room to talk. Since you don't, I would not advise you to judge Diboll on just 2 people's grammar. That is just like the U.S. hockey team in the Olympics. They acted a fool and jumped some people and everyone thinks American's are a bunch of idiots. So please don't judge Diboll on 2 peoples grammar!

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 11:59 AM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
[QUOTE] [/This has got to be the most asinine statement i have seen on this forum.
School districts receive state money based on enrollment so do you actually believe an administration would lie just go 3a? And believe me the administration in Jasper is not behind the athletic program enough to even attempt something like what you are suggesting.]

corigan did it to stay in 2a foolAs was pointed out in an earlier post, schools are funded by the state according to the average daily attendance of each particular school. What that means (in terms you can understand) is more students = more money. Although I doubt any school would purposely fudge their numbers because of diciplinary action they would face, there is no benefit for a school to fix their numbers to show less students than they actually have. That would be a disservice to the students.

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-22-2003, 12:00 PM
yea

whatever

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-22-2003, 12:04 PM
they could be a bunch of chickens or dogs like jasper and change there numbers

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 12:05 PM
grigsby:
To degrade someone's grammar has to be the lowest thing someone can do. If you knew anything about Diboll you would have some room to talk. Since you don't, I would not advise you to judge Diboll on just 2 people's grammar. That is just like the U.S. hockey team in the Olympics. They acted a fool and jumped some people and everyone thinks American's are a bunch of idiots. So please don't judge Diboll on 2 peoples grammar!1) Why is "degrading someone's grammar" the lowest thing someone can do?

2) I said "MOST of you". That was not an all inclusive statement.

3) I called it like I saw it.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

crimson blood
10-22-2003, 12:32 PM
spivey, have you ever noticed that accusations often reveal the accuser's own faults? wink

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 12:37 PM
crimson blood:
spivey, have you ever noticed that accusations often reveal the accuser's own faults? wink ...Now that you mention it... wink :D

sphinx1906
10-22-2003, 12:44 PM
O.K. I took a poll and it has been declared that ALL Diboll posters are idiots. :p

booger1
10-22-2003, 12:50 PM
Now wait a minute! Before you go making those accusations on here, you have to read everybody's posts! I'm from Diboll and I'm not making big @$$ predictions like 57-14 or whatever! I think if Diboll plays like they have been and not slack up in the 3rd quarter like they did in a couple of games, they can pull it off! But Jasper not a cake walk team, so Diboll will have to play hard all night! Good luck to both teams! And any body that degrades someone else on here shows no class for themselves or the town they represent, plus it shows they have no b@ll$!

grigsby
10-22-2003, 12:51 PM
I have taken a poll and we declare that you dont know what the heck you are talking about. SO please, I beg, don't talk about Diboll until you can say it with knowledge of us. D-Town

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 12:57 PM
OK Grigsby let me see if I can explain this so you can understand it. The 2003-2004 district allignments are based On the A.D.A. (Average Daily Attendance)of the hig school, of October of 2001 (which was the school year 0f 2002). The enrollment numbers you keep showing have been there since February of 2002. Just like this coming February the UIL will realign all the schools into districts and classifications for the 2005-2006 school years, based on the A.D.A. from October of 2003. Jasper actually started school this August of 2003 with around 830 in the high school.
If you cant understand it this time I dont know what else to do, I typed it as slow as I could.

And by the way I have seen Diboll play so I do know what I am talking about when I make my predictions.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: southern_thunder ]</small>

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 01:14 PM
diboll_fan:
Say..... i know all you people on here have been doughting Diboll, But thats ok. They travel down to Jasper this Friday and its going to be a hell of a game you see all these big scores and everything iam beating it comes down the the last quarter... The Lumber Jacks have proven time and time again who is toughest in the 4th quarter. They done played state ranked 4A schools alllllll year long and put a whoopin on them, i know jASSper is a big school and should be 4A so good luck to both teams! 31-27 DibollWhat state ranked 4A team did yall play?

WoodvilleFan
10-22-2003, 01:18 PM
The ADA #'s you are using are the #'s used to create the current district. The current district was aligned in February of 02. Woodville will be reporting around 360 for the new alignments due out in February. We are going to see alot of AAA schools (Woodville, Newton, Kountze) move down to AA when the UIL squeezes the AAA enrollment #'s.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 01:21 PM
You are correct Woodville Fan and the numbers the UIL uses is the A.D.A. for the month of October.

WoodvilleFan
10-22-2003, 01:27 PM
grigsby, listen to me and southern_thunder on the ADA #'s. All schools will report ADA for October 03 to the UIL and the UIL will release new districts in February based on the reported #'s. This is done every two years.

I predict Corrigan, Woodville, Newton will be in the same AA district next year.

JasperDog94
10-22-2003, 01:29 PM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
they could be a bunch of chickens or dogs like jasper and change there numbersUnless you have proof, don't make stupid statements like this. All you're doing is giving yourself an excuse for when you lose this Friday night. :rolleyes:

Mistance and Booger1, you guys are class acts. Too bad not everyone follows your lead. :confused:

southern_thunder
Fan do yall really think yall will drop to 2A? some of the numbers i have been hearing for 3A are 450-930, of course know one will know for sure until February.

crimson blood
southern_thunder:

If you cant understand it this time I dont know what else to do, I typed it as slow as I could.
egads, that's hilll.. :o hallairius :o hellareeus :mad: ok... funny! i almost blew water out of my nose :p

WoodvilleFan
10-22-2003, 01:34 PM
_thunder,

Yes, I believe we will drop to AA. We reported 424 for the current district but high school enrollment was at 358 according Asst. principal Cooley. I talked to him Saturday. With the projected # of 450 we will drop for sure. What is sad is that our football staff thinks by dropping we will be more competitive. I say no way. We have already been smoked by AA Hemphill (02, 03) Garrison (03) and Newton will drop and we will pick up Corrigan, Groveton, Alto, Etc.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: WoodvilleFan ]</small>

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 01:36 PM
WOW
Well goodluck to you and the rest of the town!!

booger1
10-22-2003, 01:40 PM
JasperDog94:

DIBOLLIAN_154:
they could be a bunch of chickens or dogs like jasper and change there numbersUnless you have proof, don't make stupid statements like this. All you're doing is giving yourself an excuse for when you lose this Friday night. :rolleyes:

Mistance and Booger1, you guys are class acts. Too bad not everyone follows your lead. :confused: Thanks, its probably b/c we have gradusted and grown up a little, grigsby getting there just give him time! Later

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 02:23 PM
Must be recess in Diboll!!!

Sorry mistanice and booger1 that was not aimed towards yall.

duckbutter
10-22-2003, 02:32 PM
If I'm not mistaken Newton is sitting about 370 right now. Numbers go in on the 31st and I will let you know the official #s then.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 02:35 PM
Duck as dominant as Newton is in 3A i cant imagine what yall will do in 2A!!!

mistanice
10-22-2003, 02:39 PM
Newton people, is your stadium behind your High School? if so, I'd think that you guys would have built a new stadium by now. You guys deserve nicer facilities.

Billy Boy
10-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Good thing you don't have,to have a passing grade to get into the game. If so Diboll wouldn't have many fans in the stands. :D

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Billy Boy ]</small>

booger1
10-22-2003, 04:00 PM
southern_thunder:
Duck as dominant as Newton is in 3A i cant imagine what yall will do in 2A!!!Yeah! But remember, this is Region 3, you will have teams like Hemphill, Corrigan, Alto and well San A will give you a little competition! Still should be some of the best games in the state though,might have to go watch a couple of 'em!

grigsby
10-22-2003, 05:21 PM
OK. I get the point. I would agree that Diboll has some people in it that are a little uneducated. You have to remember that Diboll was classified as Accademically Unexceptable. That was the class below me. Unfortunalty, our class was given Academic Excellence on the TAAS test. SO to assume that all Diboll is like some of the Diboll people on here has to be crazy thought. So I urge you not to talk about Diboll as a whole based on what a few people say on here. Trust me I don't live here because I want to. I AM FORCED TO LIVE HERE. This town sucks and so does the school district. Oh well I am about to be otta here for good.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-22-2003, 06:05 PM
wow michael thats some respect for your home town an team...go you.

southern_thunder
10-22-2003, 07:06 PM
booger1:

southern_thunder:
Duck as dominant as Newton is in 3A i cant imagine what yall will do in 2A!!!Yeah! But remember, this is Region 3, you will have teams like Hemphill, Corrigan, Alto and well San A will give you a little competition! Still should be some of the best games in the state though,might have to go watch a couple of 'em!You are right about that booger it will be one heck of region!!

98Eagle
10-22-2003, 07:29 PM
Whats wrong with our stadium?

Rooster
10-22-2003, 07:53 PM
Who has Diboll played and what have been the scores? Can someone let me know?

Rooster
10-22-2003, 07:55 PM
98Eagle:
Whats wrong with our stadium?Doesn't sound like anything is wrong with your stadium. From reading some of these posts for the last week I would say that Jasper likes your stadium just fine!!!

snowsnake
10-22-2003, 08:19 PM
Looking forward to a good game friday night. Jasper will be ready for a good Diboll team.

Welcome to the BONEYARD!!!!

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Thats what it all comes down to guys a chilly friday night underneath the stadium lights having that rush of wanting your team to win an the opening kick off. I speak for all Diboll fans when i say good luck an let the best team with the less mistakes win an good luck to whoever wins on there journey through this tough district an region.

grigsby
10-22-2003, 08:48 PM
Ok Hankla. Think about it. You are on JV. Thats right JV. Yeah I know I dont even play but that is not a valid argument. The reason I dont play is because of the stupid AD. By the way I was downing Diboll because you are one of the ones who cant pass the TAKS test. By the way I got commended on all parts. Anyways, I never have once dissed the team. I have always said that it will not be a blow out on either side. I am pulling for Diboll. I am not saying by any means that we are going to kill them. SO just go ahead and talk all your little Sophomore crap and have fun in Diboll for the next 3 years. Thank you.

spiveyrat
10-22-2003, 09:11 PM
grigsby:
Oh well I am about to be otta here for good.Where are you going?

numberonefan
10-22-2003, 09:37 PM

The 1/2 is a 1/2 day student.

Whiskers
10-22-2003, 09:48 PM
All I'm goin to say on this, is I can't wait for Saturday morning to roll around. I really wanna see if Diboll fans come back and talk.

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-22-2003, 09:51 PM
MAN michael i didnt even say any thing to you that was DIBOLL_LUMBERJACK
ok and i am on V and i got commended on the taks
and the only reason i dont put periods and other stupid stuff like that is because i dont want to and you need to read the mother f****** names right man.
so there

rootin_for_my_BOYS
10-22-2003, 10:29 PM
Billy Boy:
Good thing you don't have,to have a passing grade to get into the game. If so Diboll wouldn't have many fans in the stands. :D And Jasper would? How would u know some much about our grades? Do u go to our school no i dont think so !

BigMeat
10-22-2003, 10:30 PM
I still say that Jasper's offensive line is a force to be reckoned with and not to be taken lightly. They're well disciplined, quick, strong, and not to mention well coached. The offensive line coach accepts nothin but perfection. Because he knows that's where games are won; in the trenches.

spiveyrat
10-23-2003, 07:06 AM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
and the only reason i dont put periods and other stupid stuff like that is because i dont want to and you need to read the mother f****** names right man.
so thereAnd yet another ROM candidate in the making... :D

southern_thunder
10-23-2003, 07:36 AM
WOW!!! Now the Diboll people are fighting amongst themselves.

southern_thunder
10-23-2003, 07:38 AM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
so thereSounds like yall need to meet at the swing set at recess and settle this once and for all!!

Bulldog92
10-23-2003, 07:54 AM
southern_thunder:

DIBOLLIAN_154:
so thereSounds like yall need to meet at the swing set at recess and settle this once and for all!!Hehe...this is getting ridiculous. 48 hours from now it'll be all over and all of these kids from Diboll will be eating Captain Crow cereal... :D

sphinx1906
10-23-2003, 08:12 AM
Booger and mistanice, my apology. I shouldn't have said every poster from diboll. I should have said every poster but two. I will admit when I am wrong. I still think Jasper will win in a lopsided game but it is only my opinion.

Oh yeah......I have huge juevos!!!!LOL

Reveille
10-23-2003, 08:28 AM
DIBOLLIAN_154:
so thereI smell a ROM.

booger1
10-23-2003, 08:42 AM
sphinx1906:
Booger and mistanice, my apology. I shouldn't have said every poster from diboll. I should have said every poster but two. I will admit when I am wrong. I still think Jasper will win in a lopsided game but it is only my opinion.

Oh yeah......I have huge juevos!!!!LOLOK! I understand!

spiveyrat
10-23-2003, 09:50 AM
spiveyrat:

DIBOLLIAN_154:
so thereAnd yet another ROM candidate in the making... :D That didn't take long!

WoodvilleFan
10-23-2003, 10:33 AM
Sorry for this question but I am new. What does ROM stand for?

booger1
10-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Read Only Member

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-23-2003, 11:35 AM
i aint gone yet boys

diboll_fan
10-23-2003, 11:48 AM
WHATS UP BOOGER1? ME JUST CHILLIN IN CLASS..WASTING TIME. ARE U GONNA BE AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY?

booger1
10-23-2003, 11:50 AM
YEEAAHH BOY!

grigsby
10-23-2003, 11:51 AM
hey diboll_fan. What's up? I am in Plato where are you?

diboll_fan
10-23-2003, 11:52 AM
WHAT R U DOIN TODAY AFTER WORK BOOGER1?

grigsby
10-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Say booger. Arent you suppose to be working? Just joking. Hey is Matt going with us to the game?

diboll_fan
10-23-2003, 11:54 AM
CHILLIN IN PAUL

grigsby
10-23-2003, 11:55 AM
sweetness Holla at me

booger1
10-23-2003, 11:59 AM
I don't know! He's one of those last minute guys, but i'll leave his @$$ if he ain't ready!

Old No. 7
10-23-2003, 12:24 PM
Numberonefan, I was being facecious. I'm sorry you didn't think so.

grigsby
10-23-2003, 12:52 PM
booger you still on here?

mistanice
10-23-2003, 12:56 PM
He's not here, he's FINALLY doing some work.

grigsby
10-23-2003, 12:58 PM
Gil that is something amazing. Hey I am getting out of here. I got accepted to a University today

grigsby
10-23-2003, 12:58 PM
NO more Diboll for me!!!

mistanice
10-23-2003, 01:00 PM
OHhhhh, you're getting outta here? Man you're really missing out by not going to AC. I hope you rethink things and check out AC!!!

grigsby
10-23-2003, 01:03 PM
Man AC aint my thing. I thought about it for like 5 mins. I will be happy where I go!

booger1
10-23-2003, 01:13 PM
Hey fellas, I'm back! I had to go to lunch, you know them fat kids can't miss a meal huh grigsby?! Plus I'm working at the same time.

grigsby
10-23-2003, 01:22 PM
Yeah booger I fell ya. Hey are you going to the JV game tonight?

booger1
10-23-2003, 01:24 PM
I don't know. What college did you get accepted to?

grigsby
10-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Hey I gotta go to Government. I will holla at ya later!

southern_thunder
10-23-2003, 01:30 PM
I guess the message board has turned into an instant message system for Diboll!!!

spiveyrat
10-23-2003, 02:00 PM
uh huh. :rolleyes:

oak flat
10-23-2003, 02:26 PM
All the Dibollers are just angry they didn't make it last year. However, they will get their shot next week against the team that knocked them out a year ago. They better be ready and not be too down after this Jasper defeat, b/c Kirbyville aint no sure win. I believe that is going to be a great game.

Hupernikomen
10-23-2003, 03:04 PM
Hey oak what is going down in shelbyville?

Not looking pretty at all.

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-23-2003, 10:14 PM
GET UM JACKS

crimson blood
10-23-2003, 10:44 PM
hey bigmeat, so the trenches huh, well ive been there done that not my thing anymore, hows things with sugar booger, now its time for baseball, oh yea my prediction is jasper 2-0 season sweep of diboll 10 run rule each time.

~son of daddyman :D

mistanice
10-24-2003, 10:08 AM
GAME DAY!!! Jasper, u guys have your plates ready?HAHAHAH!

southern_thunder
10-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Mistanice I dont know about plates but the grills will be ready and there are plenty of crows around!! LOL Yall have a safe trip down and lets have a safe and clean game hope for no injuries!!

oak flat
10-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Hey Hupernikomen

Your right about one thing it aint looking good at all for them Dragons. I dont go around them parts much I enjoy watching the 3A and 5A districts around here including yalls. Since deer season is approaching I wont be making many more games though. Good luck to both teams tonight, but tonight wont matter if Diboll dont beat Kirbyville.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-24-2003, 10:49 AM
Friday's finnaly here. well see who talks the talke and who walks the walk tonite. jasper diboll 7:30

!!! GO jAx !!!

spiveyrat
10-24-2003, 11:43 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Friday's finnaly here. well see who talks the talke and who walks the walk tonite. jasper diboll 7:30

!!! GO jAx !!!Yes we will and I have a feeling starting about 10:00 tonight, we'll start seeing a lot fewer Diboll posters on this board. :D

booger1
10-24-2003, 11:45 AM
Well either way, I will be here Monday morning! Good luck to both teams!

JasperDog94
10-24-2003, 11:59 AM
booger1:
Well either way, I will be here Monday morning! Good luck to both teams!Spoken like a true fan.

grigsby
10-24-2003, 12:20 PM
Say, I will be here trough thick and thin. Hey Diboll had a horrible season last year 3-7. I am still supporting them. Even if we lose tonight I will be here rootin for my boys. I realize Jasper is bad and Diboll is not too shabby themselves. It will be the game to watch. I recomend anyone wanting to see a good game come see this one. Good luck to both teams and hopefully there will be no injuries!

mistanice
10-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Me not goin no place. I be hea no matta what be happening tonight. See me lata.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Considering theres 2 poster son this name one being the football player an the other his brother, ill be here as well not for sure about the football player if they lose :p He really thinks they can pull it off an i do as well. Just remeber Jasper last year what happend when you got ahead of your selves burnet BBQ crow for weeks after there win over you :p gl to both tmz tonight

aXem! JaXs!

crimson blood
10-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Considering theres 2 poster son this name one being the football player an the other his brother, ill be here as well not for sure about the football player if they lose tell him he has nothing in the game to hang his head about. ya gave a good team a real run. look out for the kats and eagles. eek!

mistanice
10-26-2003, 11:31 PM
Did you go to the game crimson? Not putting you down jasper, but do you guys have a passing game or do y'all just rely on the run? And what about your special teams (extra point)? You know those extra points can really make or break a game down the road in the playoffs.

<small>[ October 26, 2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: mistanice ]</small>

crimson blood
10-27-2003, 10:49 AM
mistanice:
Did you go to the game crimson? Not putting you down jasper, but do you guys have a passing game or do y'all just rely on the run? And what about your special teams (extra point)? You know those extra points can really make or break a game down the road in the playoffs.no i missed that one, my mom is seriously ill :( took care of her in houston.
the arial attack is 50/50 right now. i think the qb makes some poor decisions on long plays. for instance, newton should have picked 2 cross-field deep ducks in the 2nd half but in the fight for the ball it hit the ground.
what i have seen earlier says that the dogs (as was the case last year) sorely lack in special teams, particularly the kicking game :mad:
that could cost them a 'w' in a close game. we need a kicker and not a translated running back, receiver, good athlete, etc. since the early 70's i don't recall having one. that one had only 1 arm and was as consistant as any in h/s at pat's.
someone mentioned in another thread that they should develop a throwing qb in jh. the same should be said of the kickers. jasper has not yet caught onto the idea that a good soccer (youth level) program will enhance every other sport. eek!
yeah i know soccer is a communist sport but it produces kickers and well-conditioned american-ball players. :D

mistanice
10-27-2003, 10:59 AM
Our kicker happens to be a soccer player! From what i hear, he played for the junior world cup team for mexico. He's done really well this season.

crimson blood
10-27-2003, 11:04 AM
mistanice:
Our kicker happens to be a soccer player! From what i hear, he played for the junior world cup team for mexico. He's done really well this season.forgive my ignorance are you talking about diboll?

mistanice
10-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I'm talking about diboll. Sorry i dont have my location.

southern_thunder
10-27-2003, 11:08 AM
Is he a foreign exchange student or has he moved here?

mistanice
10-27-2003, 11:11 AM
He moved here about 2-3 years ago.

southern_thunder
10-27-2003, 11:17 AM
It is great to get move ins that can help you out!!!