PDA

View Full Version : So how would you take this?

Gsquared
06-22-2011, 07:43 AM
Our CEO is coming to our office today and my boss tells me that if I have any time off left that I should take it today. :doh:

RoyceTTU
06-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Our CEO is coming to our office today and my boss tells me that if I have any time off left that I should take it today. :doh:

Sounds like a great time to negotiate a couple extra vacation days. When life gives you Lemons, make lemonaide :p

Old LB
06-22-2011, 07:47 AM

Sounds as though he is threatened by your superior mind. :thinking:

Gsquared
06-22-2011, 08:02 AM
I think its more like he is trying to hide me

nobogey72
06-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Sounds like he's afraid that you'll be attracted to the CEO, or maybe the CEO is a midget.

Roughneck93
06-22-2011, 08:26 AM

Just look at it this way.
Your boss is trying to hide his competition.

Bullaholic
06-22-2011, 09:12 AM

I think your boss has been reading the 3ADL....:D

MGAR
06-22-2011, 09:15 AM
Put on your Larry the Cable Guy outfit(might be a normal look for you?) and go back to work and start acting like Will Farrell in his "Gator" persona.

Trashman
06-22-2011, 09:19 AM

What ever you do....don't tell the CEO about your man-crush on Octomom...:D