Gsquared
06-22-2011, 06:44 AM
How many days left till zero week?

MGAR
06-22-2011, 09:25 AM
64 days

nobogey72
06-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Speaking of hump day----- My wife has been gone for 14 days and is getting home today. So much for golf till dark.:( But, it IS hump day.:) At least I got that going for me.

Gsquared
06-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Speaking of hump day----- My wife has been gone for 14 days and is getting home today. So much for golf till dark.:( But, it IS hump day.:) At least I got that going for me.
Hey, just a bit of advice, be sure you beat her to the mailbox the day your cable bill comes in. They usually look to see what movies you purchased while they were gone. Sure wish they would re-name some of those movies with a church based theme or something inconspicuous on your bill. :doh:

MGAR
06-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hey, just a bit of advice, be sure you beat her to the mailbox the day your cable bill comes in. They usually look to see what movies you purchased while they were gone. Sure wish they would re-name some of those movies with a church based theme or something inconspicuous on your bill. :doh:

That would of been the case 10 years ago.. This day and age spouses can look up TV bills on the internet. Trust me, not good. :D

Gsquared
06-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by MGAR
That would of been the case 10 years ago.. This day and age spouses can look up TV bills on the internet. Trust me, not good. :D
True but I do not allow my wife to have internet access unless she finishes the long list of chores that I make her do. I give her and impossible list to finish so im good there.

nobogey72
06-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

It's too late. She already found out what I watched, AND, she dug through the trash and found several empty bags of Cheetos. So much for hump day.:(

Gsquared
06-22-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
It's too late. She already found out what I watched, AND, she dug through the trash and found several empty bags of Cheetos. So much for hump day.:(
Your supposed to use a pair of her socks for "Movie" clean u (if you catch my drift) and cheeto cleanup.