PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill / Bandera predictions?????

jimmy43
10-21-2002, 08:35 PM
Liberty Hill / Bandera predictions??????

LH_PANTHER
10-21-2002, 08:42 PM
Liberty Hill by 14 over Bandera!!! Jimmy43 you haven't been wrong yet. Beat the hell out of Bandera!!!!!

PantherEatDog
10-21-2002, 08:43 PM
Ummmm............LH(35)-Bandera(15). Fpom looking at that last two games Bandera has played that sounds about right.

PantherEatDog
10-21-2002, 08:44 PM
Ummmm............LH(35)-Bandera(15). Fpom looking at that last two games Bandera has played that sounds about right.

Shotgun73
10-21-2002, 08:58 PM
Bandera 28 Liberty Hill 14

jimmy43
10-21-2002, 09:18 PM
Bandera wont be able to put up that many points against us. and we only get 14 when have been averaging over 30 a game. come on LH by 14

MKA
10-21-2002, 09:19 PM
:cool: Predictions are based on scores of previous games and stats that don't show how the game was truly played. Thousands of entangibles go along with highschool football. It's who wants it the most. The team with the most heart will win this one. Which team is gonna show up to play???????

spaniard
10-21-2002, 10:04 PM
i think that if you guys defense can shut down banderas rb, you will have a good chance of beating them pretty good. if you dont shut him down, you will have a very long night. he rushed for 144 yards i believe against us last friday. just watch out for him, and keep your heads up and minds clear. good luck friday night.

jimmy43
10-22-2002, 07:26 AM
good point spanaird. that is exactly what our coach is telling us. LH by 14

HornetPride
10-22-2002, 09:29 AM
OK, Liberty Hill - now's the time to get down to business.. Don't pull a late season "Caldwell" and disappoint your entire community. Wake up the giant!
Liberty Hill 30, Bandera 21

Ozzy
10-22-2002, 08:28 PM
Got to go with Bandera in this one. Long road trip for LH. Bandera wins, Bulldogs by 17. eek!

jimmy43
10-22-2002, 08:46 PM
One too many drugs ozzy???? wake up. do you really think that we will be beaten by that much???

MKA
10-22-2002, 09:17 PM
I have to agree with Jimmy43. Even if you beleive that that Liberty Hill will lose, how can you call it by 17 points? Libety Hill's defense hasn't had 17 points scored on them all season save the first game. The closest was Ingram with 14 and they scored once late in the second half on there second string. Theres no way you can honestly believe that the offense (averaging 30 points a game) will be completeley shut down. eek! eek! eek!

Chris Hart
10-22-2002, 09:35 PM
I am going to predict that Bandera wins by 13.

PantherEatDog
10-22-2002, 09:44 PM
So...Chris, your saying that Bandera's D-fence is bad-ass. And that the score is going to be 13-0, because they will not score more than 13 points one our first D.

BHSfan03
10-22-2002, 09:58 PM
I think that Bandera & Liberty Hill are probably pretty equal in ability. It'll be a close game, but I say Bandera will come out on top by 7+....

29x281
10-22-2002, 10:05 PM
I expect LH to win, but let's not get too carried away with this idea that the LH defense is a dominant unit. They gave up 27 to Caldwell, with is Caldwell's 2nd highest pt total of the year. True, they have 2 shutouts against Hutto and Smithville, but then those teams are averaging about 5.4 pts per game if you don't count the game they played against each other. The other games are against marginal 2A schools. The LH defense is good, but it's not the second coming of the steel curtain.

Two ball control offenses keep the score low: LH 18, Bandera 13.

MKA
10-23-2002, 09:09 PM
:cool: 29x281, I wasn't saying that the defense was unbeatable or that it was impossible to score on them. I just couldn't beleive they would just go to crap on both sides of the ball.
But as for marginal 2A teams , Blanco who they beat 34-13 just got through beating Comfort. Comfort was ranked #1. :D

Ozzy
10-23-2002, 09:21 PM
man, my buzz just wore off....what are we talking about? oh yeah, BANDERA BY 17. Hicks, Heap, & Co. way too much for the Panthers!

---------------------------------------------------------------
We're little, but we're slow.

Bulldog1990
10-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Bandera by 10 in a 34-24 shootout. Bandera has lost to the 2nd Ranked 3A team in the state of which they were in the game going into half time. The other loss was to Fredericksburg who is undefeated and should be ranked in 4A. Liberty Hill is doing real good but I dont think they have been tested by any real competition yet. But they will be by Bandera and Burnet. Good Luck

hotstuff
10-23-2002, 11:24 PM
Chris Hart:
I am going to predict that Bandera wins by 13.I predict that Chris Hart thinks just because Burnet has beaten LH in the past that the same ole' team shows up in the final week.
Liberty Hill 20, Bandera 6

spaniard
10-23-2002, 11:39 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]I predict that Chris Hart thinks just because Burnet has beaten LH in the past that the same ole' team shows up in the final week.
Liberty Hill 20, Bandera 6[/QB][/QUOTE]

actually, chris is a very reasonable predictor in the past, i dont think that hes underestimating you guys. cant wait till the last week of district.

Puppetmaster101
10-23-2002, 11:41 PM
HEY I DONT KNOW WHATS YALL'S PROBLEM IS BUT BURNET HAS PLAYED TEAMS THAT COULD BLOW LH OUT OF THE WATER NOT TO MENTION MARLIN WHO BEAT NATIONAL 18TH RANKED ENNIS 20-12. So until yall beat somebody that was in Burnet's schedule don't talk like we're overratted

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 07:42 AM
Whether it's Bellville, Sinton or Everman, sooner or later Burnet will get their boots popped and I personally can't wait to see it happen! Get over the Marlin-Ennis thing. Ennis was majorly unprepared and quit trying to mathematically rationalize that if you beat the sister of the brother of the aunt of the cousin of the family pet half removed which who won the 1954 underwater basketweaving championship that you will win the world championship! Geez!

Old Dog
10-24-2002, 08:31 AM
Jimmy43, lots of folks in Burnet wish you guys good luck in the Bandera game. Keep up the good work and maybe two 9-0 teams will meet up on the last regular game. As for "Hot Stuff", your name says volumes. Did you get a traffic ticket in Burnet or just don't like green? Of course everyone gets their "boots popped" at one point or another. That's why it's a competition. I'd speculate that most folks who "push hot air" on this site never touched a football in a UIL event!

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 08:37 AM
.. and how many UIL events require touching a football besides "football?"
uh............. thank you!

Could Burnet's head possibly GET any bigger?

bd0707
10-24-2002, 08:58 AM
Ya know Hotstuff, all of your post have such a pleasant undertone to them. Being that your such a well rounded individual, please continue advising the rest of yokels here in Burnet as to how we should conduct ourselves. I know that posters from Burnet are overwhelmingly disrespectful at any opportunity that presents itself, so really, keep bringing to our attention so that we may become worthy of your respect.
Humbly yours,
JustanotherbigheadedblowhardBurnetfan frown

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 09:57 AM
bd0707:
Ya know Hotstuff, all of your post have such a pleasant undertone to them. Being that your such a well rounded individual, please continue advising the rest of yokels here in Burnet as to how we should conduct ourselves. I know that posters from Burnet are overwhelmingly disrespectful at any opportunity that presents itself, so really, keep bringing to our attention so that we may become worthy of your respect.
Humbly yours,

I shall.
JustanotherbigheadedblowhardBurnetfan :(

greendog fan
10-24-2002, 12:03 PM
jimmy43:
One too many drugs ozzy???? wake up. do you really think that we will be beaten by that much???Liberty Hill has not played anyone this year that has the players that Bandera has. LH will have to win their last game of district to make the playoffs. which that is not going to happen. You cannot go by who beat who or how many points was scored or how many yards you had againts who. Its a must win for Bandera and I think they will come out on top. The real season for LH starts this Friday night. The cream puff season is over. They MUST win 2 out of 3 tto make the playoffs. That is going to be very hard to do.

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 12:09 PM
and in three weeks you could be eating s*it

BHSchrldr
10-24-2002, 04:39 PM
i so agree with greendog fan...LH has nothing on Bandera...LH thinks they are so awesome, when they havent even played that tough of a school yet, and do they really think they will come out on top? Bandera should win by a lot, they havent played a team like this before.

PantherEatDog
10-24-2002, 05:07 PM
LOL......Dude you need some help. When did we say we were awsome? Never.

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 07:17 PM
Liberty Hill, everyone is really proud of the achievements you've made this year. Don't let the basta*ds get you down! Be proud and get you a couple of dogs this month for supper!

29x281
10-24-2002, 07:31 PM
LH really only needs to win 1 of 3 to make the playoffs.

Ozzy
10-24-2002, 08:53 PM
you're right, 28 x 219. But winning 1 out of 3 is going to be a challenge for LH. A loss to Bandera will burst their bubble. The Llano game will have huge playoff implications. But who knows, right? That's why we play 'em.

Bulldog1990
10-24-2002, 09:21 PM
Bandera by 10 in a 34-24 shootout. Bandera has lost to the 2nd Ranked 3A team in the state of which they were in the game going into half time. The other loss was to Fredericksburg who is undefeated and should be ranked in 4A. Liberty Hill is doing real good but I dont think they have been tested by any real competition yet. But they will be by Bandera and Burnet. Good Luck

espn1
10-23-2003, 11:50 PM
TTT

BigChamp05
10-24-2003, 12:33 AM
I, not just being from Bandera, am picking Bandera by, I'll say, 3. Ozzy, we all graduated last year. Hicks, Heep, me, and alot of other good players graduated last year. That is why Bandera is struggling(i can't spell). I watched the game last week against Burnet, and surprisingly, we were in it for the first half. But then again, we were in it the first half last year too. Anyway, Bulldogs by 3.

therealbulldogs
10-24-2003, 12:37 AM
What's up Bigchamp05? I'll go ahead and pick the final score, 11-5 Bandera.

BigChamp05
10-24-2003, 12:48 AM
Thats kinda a crazy one. I'll take Bander: 20-17. Thats my call.

BIG19
10-24-2003, 07:19 AM
Ozzy:
Got to go with Bandera in this one. Long road trip for LH. Bandera wins, Bulldogs by 17. eek! Isn't this game in Liberty Hill this week? That is what I was thinking at least. I am goig with LH by 7. Good luck Panthers.

thunder
10-24-2003, 08:59 AM
Chris,and the gang just for you guys i hope l.h.s runingbacks have a super night.it has't happened yet,i feel both will have 160yrds rushing,thats a piece.

Jerry10ydCurl
10-24-2003, 09:02 AM
I believe Bandera will win this one in a close one. The Bandera D held the Burnet O to just 29 points with the D scoring 20. I think this game will be closer than people think. Bandera by 7.

Tiny
10-24-2003, 01:25 PM
29x281:
I expect LH to win, but let's not get too carried away with this idea that the LH defense is a dominant unit. They gave up 27 to Caldwell, with is Caldwell's 2nd highest pt total of the year. True, they have 2 shutouts against Hutto and Smithville, but then those teams are averaging about 5.4 pts per game if you don't count the game they played against each other. The other games are against marginal 2A schools. The LH defense is good, but it's not the second coming of the steel curtain.

Two ball control offenses keep the score low: LH 18, Bandera 13.LH gave up 19 to Caldwell and that was in the first half! didn't give up but two first downs the rest of the game.

Tiny
10-24-2003, 01:28 PM
Wow, I say LH 42-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiny
10-24-2003, 01:35 PM
Puppetmaster101:
HEY I DONT KNOW WHATS YALL'S PROBLEM IS BUT BURNET HAS PLAYED TEAMS THAT COULD BLOW LH OUT OF THE WATER NOT TO MENTION MARLIN WHO BEAT NATIONAL 18TH RANKED ENNIS 20-12. So until yall beat somebody that was in Burnet's schedule don't talk like we're overrattedBunets not overated their just not near as good as they think!! Just like last year when it was the same smack right up until they got smoked!!!
Everman 35 Bunet 14

Kosh
10-24-2003, 01:40 PM
BigChamp05:
I, not just being from Bandera, am picking Bandera by, I'll say, 3. Ozzy, we all graduated last year. Hicks, Heep, me, and alot of other good players graduated last year. That is why Bandera is struggling(i can't spell). I watched the game last week against Burnet, and surprisingly, we were in it for the first half. But then again, we were in it the first half last year too. Anyway, Bulldogs by 3.Has no one noticed that this post started over a year ago?

espn1
10-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Tiny:

Puppetmaster101:
HEY I DONT KNOW WHATS YALL'S PROBLEM IS BUT BURNET HAS PLAYED TEAMS THAT COULD BLOW LH OUT OF THE WATER NOT TO MENTION MARLIN WHO BEAT NATIONAL 18TH RANKED ENNIS 20-12. So until yall beat somebody that was in Burnet's schedule don't talk like we're overrattedBunets not overated their just not near as good as they think!! Just like last year when it was the same smack right up until they got smoked!!!
Everman 35 Bunet 14Sorry! Not this year. The chances of McGee and Shipley both being injured this year are slim. You love to discount that fact when you talk all of your half truths. If Liberty Hill's QB would have had a brocken leg last year you would have been the first to mention it. Don't let jealousy cloud your views.

espn1
10-24-2003, 01:46 PM
I noticed it. I'm the one that brought it back.

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2003, 01:55 PM
HaHa..good post Old Dog.... :D

Boy, what is it with some of you.....can't take someone else picking the other team to win???
This topic said it wanted our predictions, you Liberty Hill people need to chill out. :p
The game will be played on the field tonite at 7:30.

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2003, 02:05 PM
Kosh:

BigChamp05:
I, not just being from Bandera, am picking Bandera by, I'll say, 3. Ozzy, we all graduated last year. Hicks, Heep, me, and alot of other good players graduated last year. That is why Bandera is struggling(i can't spell). I watched the game last week against Burnet, and surprisingly, we were in it for the first half. But then again, we were in it the first half last year too. Anyway, Bulldogs by 3.Has no one noticed that this post started over a year ago?..I just noticed...that was fun going back and reading last year's posts......Boy, this time last year, we just didn't have a clue on what the future would hold for us! I'm kinda getting misty eyed....!!!
:D :D ANyways, Good Luck to my Dogs and Good Luck to Burnet, tonite!

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2003, 02:13 PM
BigChamp05:
I, not just being from Bandera, am picking Bandera by, I'll say, 3. Ozzy, we all graduated last year. Hicks, Heep, me, and alot of other good players graduated last year. That is why Bandera is struggling(i can't spell). I watched the game last week against Burnet, and surprisingly, we were in it for the first half. But then again, we were in it the first half last year too. Anyway, Bulldogs by 3....hey there! How's school? Heard Big brother is coming down this weekend....and heard "our" gang is heading south of the border..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Anyways, that post from Ozzy was from LAST year...I thought it was this year, and poor Ozzy had gone off the deep end!!Yeah, sure miss watching the "Champs" this year... :(
Hope you're doing good....take care!

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2003, 01:09 AM
Kosh:

BigChamp05:
I, not just being from Bandera, am picking Bandera by, I'll say, 3. Ozzy, we all graduated last year. Hicks, Heep, me, and alot of other good players graduated last year. That is why Bandera is struggling(i can't spell). I watched the game last week against Burnet, and surprisingly, we were in it for the first half. But then again, we were in it the first half last year too. Anyway, Bulldogs by 3.Has no one noticed that this post started over a year ago?Duh, yeah. 75% was from last year.

Tiny
10-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Bulldog1990:
Bandera by 10 in a 34-24 shootout. Bandera has lost to the 2nd Ranked 3A team in the state of which they were in the game going into half time. The other loss was to Fredericksburg who is undefeated and should be ranked in 4A. Liberty Hill is doing real good but I dont think they have been tested by any real competition yet. But they will be by Bandera and Burnet. Good LuckWell I guess you were wrong!!!!

Bandera YaYa
10-27-2003, 12:09 PM
LH Panther Mom:

Kosh:

BigChamp05:
I, not just being from Bandera, am picking Bandera by, I'll say, 3. Ozzy, we all graduated last year. Hicks, Heep, me, and alot of other good players graduated last year. That is why Bandera is struggling(i can't spell). I watched the game last week against Burnet, and surprisingly, we were in it for the first half. But then again, we were in it the first half last year too. Anyway, Bulldogs by 3.Has no one noticed that this post started over a year ago?Duh, yeah. 75% was from last year....hey now, DUH, no reason to be snotty about it....
:rolleyes:

<small>[ October 27, 2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2003, 02:58 AM
Bandera YaYa:

LH Panther Mom:

Kosh:

BigChamp05:
I, not just being from Bandera, am picking Bandera by, I'll say, 3. Ozzy, we all graduated last year. Hicks, Heep, me, and alot of other good players graduated last year. That is why Bandera is struggling(i can't spell). I watched the game last week against Burnet, and surprisingly, we were in it for the first half. But then again, we were in it the first half last year too. Anyway, Bulldogs by 3.Has no one noticed that this post started over a year ago?Duh, yeah. 75% was from last year....hey now, DUH, no reason to be snotty about it....
:rolleyes: Wasn't trying to be. I was reading some of the first thinking it sounded way too familiar when I noticed the date of the topic - I thought I had lost my mind to begin with. I thought it was kinda funny that it was brought back & there were so many folks not seeing the dates, either.